PDA

View Full Version : king arthur

maestro wooz
07-25-2005, 03:51 AM
through the good grace of starz on demand i was able to watch this movie last night. Let me tell you, it is one of my favorite movies of all time now. Not only were the action scenes exemplary but it was a delightful take on the usual king arthur and the knights of the round table tale. Personally, i would recommend it to all old or young, american or euro, paki or chink

ch-chef
07-25-2005, 08:02 PM
i like all movies about that kind of shit, for the most part. but did u notice if they were focusin on a fight scene, the back ground guys beefin looked like they just goin thru the motions? that shit looked weird and more like a play, u got 2 guys goin at it like mad dogs in front then look at the back and the rest look like their doin the 2 step with swords.

u-turn
07-25-2005, 10:09 PM
I love war movies, what would you rate it compared to Braveheart?

Nexodus the Nth Entity
07-26-2005, 12:26 AM
decent movie, director's cut was better than the theatrical release....more violent
the battle scene over the thick ice was a scene that sticks out....its no braveheart

iNtell3kT
07-26-2005, 12:41 AM
Lord of the Rings is one of the best War Movies

but yeh i need to see this flick....did it have Merlink and Archemedes in it? cause Merlin is the shit and all the other foes like the old cartoon i use to whatch all the time...yall remember that? when Arthur was a kid and this which would turn in a dragon, mice, hipos and all sorts of other shit, man i havnt seen thos movies for ever, but yeh, i most deff need to be finding this movie asap......

peace out

maestro wooz
07-26-2005, 03:32 AM
I love war movies, what would you rate it compared to Braveheart?

braveheart was a classic, but this is pretty good. I watched it again tonight and haha yeah i did notice the background fighting and how lame it was. It seemed like everyone had their swords pressed against the persons sword that they were fighting. Oh well, i didnt even notice it the first time i saw it

raezah
07-26-2005, 04:00 AM
lord of the rings classic
braveheart classic
king arthur was good but could have been better

ch-chef
07-26-2005, 05:55 PM
Lord of the Rings is one of the best War Movies

but yeh i need to see this flick....did it have Merlink and Archemedes in it? cause Merlin is the shit and all the other foes like the old cartoon i use to whatch all the time...yall remember that? when Arthur was a kid and this which would turn in a dragon, mice, hipos and all sorts of other shit, man i havnt seen thos movies for ever, but yeh, i most deff need to be finding this movie asap......

peace out

yeah merlin is in it, archamedes (yes i did have to look at how u spelled it) sounds familiar but i cant place who he was in the movie....is he a bad guy? it was less about king arthur really and more about the knights of the round table.
...i slightly remember that cartoon

maestro wooz
07-26-2005, 07:00 PM
nah i dont think archimedes was in it. It really has nothing to do with the cartoon other then the character names. Its about the more modern and more historically supported version of the king arthur tale in that he was just a really good guy who had a couple men who rode horses under his command during the dark ages