7. Action Speaks Louder Than Words
8. Ganksta Mac
9. Smokin Amp
10. Digusting
11. H-Town
12. Slaughter
13. Paranoid
14. Damned Shame

My original copy of this cd is my most prized possession. This is one of the most important albums in the history of hip hop and is without question a timeless classic. This is one of those albums where even though there are a few average songs it still gets a 10/10 in my books. It's not a flawless album but it earns the 10 from all the great tracks on it, as well as its relevance and significance in hip hop.

This album is so fucking hard that it was too much for me back when I bought it (1995, 12 years old). It was more than my fragile, innocent mind could handle, haha. It wasn't until I grew a bit older that I recognised how truly awesome this album is.

Nip paved the way for a lot of rappers that came after him, but is very rarely recognised or acknowledged for doing so. In fact, most hip hop fans these days wouldn't even know who he is, and I'm expecting no more than a small handful of replies to this thread. But none of this changes the legendary status of this album and the man himself.

I'm not gonna say the man is a genius or anything, and nor would I say this album is very thoughtful or insightful. In fact, the guy's a fucken idiot, and the lyrics on this album are pretty much horse shit, but Nip is one crazy fuck and he did what he did better than anybody else ever has. One thing Nip was is creative, and to top it off he had a tight flow. One of my all time favourite albums.

10/10...Timeless classic.

Lil' Ruger
05-20-2007, 07:16 AM
u mean his lkyrics are bad or his lyrics are Horrorcore?

never heard of him till today hmmm i listen to warcloud gravediggaz Esham and occasionally necro am i ready for him? also i've listened to ICP but there fags and they suck so idc for them

The Hound
05-20-2007, 07:19 AM
i HAD an original copy of this, but, my entire collection was stolen when i was in high school, lucky i burn all my shit ... this album is a classic, but not for the same reason illmatic, 36 chambers or amerikkkaz most wanted are thats for damn sure ... his delivery and flow are almost as brutal as his lyrics ... in a nutshell, this is all of necro's albums (except sexorcist) put together - just better ... haha funny you make this thread, im putting this back in rotation ... 10/10 for me ... horror movie rap is the shit

out of interest noel, where did you get your copy from? i got mine from parklea markets in about 99/00 lol

noel411
05-20-2007, 08:19 AM
u mean his lkyrics are bad or his lyrics are Horrorcore?
A lot of his lyrics are just psychotic babble. He's quite creative. He is the originator of the horrorcore sound.
i listen to warcloud gravediggaz Esham and occasionally necro am i ready for him?
Haha, it's not like you need to have heard other artists to prepare for him. I'm sure you'd be ready. He's pretty full on. If you don't like hard shit then you're not gonna like him, but if you're into that sort of shit than you'll love him. He's not really like any of those artists you mentioned though.
horror movie rap is the shit
Word the fuck up! That's the craziest hip hop song ever.
out of interest noel, where did you get your copy from? i got mine from parklea markets in about 99/00 lol
Ha, I haven't been to those markets since I was a kid...I picked it up at a music fair in Parramatta in '95. They used to have them every few months. Not sure if they still do.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Hell yes Ganksta Nip is the shit! His lyrics are ridiculous its great how mad they are. Pyscho, Horror Movie Rap and Ganksta Mack are my shit
you can check some of his classics here http://www.myspace.com/gangstanip

fabiojonz
05-21-2007, 01:29 AM
i gave it ten,weird i just posted about horrormovie rap in another thread and then saw this thread

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-26-2007, 07:55 AM
8O http://www.zshare.net/audio/20274131791fea/ (http://www.zshare.net/audio/20274131791fea/) Check that HORROR MOVIE RAP

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-26-2007, 08:56 AM
I handle my business, S.P.C. ain't no sloppy click
The law searched my car and found a kilo of floppy disks
Cause sellin dope is a risk, so I rap pro-black
And I act how I wanna muthafuckin act
Fuck you
Bitch

GhettoGnom
07-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Great album, far from timeless classic though..

7.5/10