PDA

View Full Version : the ban hammer(halo 3)

BRONZBODY
05-20-2007, 01:45 PM
for those that dont know..i am a supervisor for the xbox 360 tech support center. we have had a shitload of problems with the halo 3 beta,mainly peoples consoles being banned for terms of violation.

this can happen one or two ways...

1.the xbox 360 console was opened(also voids the warranty)

2.your system has been modified.

but lets be serious not everyone has done this shit to they consoles,for those that have done number 1 or number 2. your're shit outta luck!!!

u outta 400 bucks and u need to call 1-800formyxbox and cancel your live account.

for those that have no done either on you outta luck for now.
microsoft and bungie are working hard to solve the problem,we at microsoft xbox 360 tech support truly apologize for this big inconvience.

for those that did the shit....looks like u better buy a new system or get a ps3...

peace

BRONZBODY

zeppelin2k
05-20-2007, 05:43 PM
lol

L~>1<~NKS
05-20-2007, 06:37 PM
What.

crust
05-20-2007, 06:43 PM
what are you talking about dude? a modded 360 can get you banned from playing halo 3 online? what?

Icurus
05-20-2007, 07:10 PM
for those that dont know..i am a supervisor for the xbox 360 tech support center. we have had a shitload of problems with the halo 3 beta,mainly peoples consoles being banned for terms of violation.

this can happen one or two ways...

1.the xbox 360 console was opened(also voids the warranty)

2.your system has been modified.

but lets be serious not everyone has done this shit to they consoles,for those that have done number 1 or number 2. your're shit outta luck!!!

u outta 400 bucks and u need to call 1-800formyxbox and cancel your live account.

for those that have no done either on you outta luck for now.
microsoft and bungie are working hard to solve the problem,we at microsoft xbox 360 tech support truly apologize for this big inconvience.

for those that did the shit....looks like u better buy a new system or get a ps3...

peace

BRONZBODY

Huh? Umm I have opened my 360 to fix the harddrive. Ummm, I am playing Halo 3 beta as we speak. Well, you got bad info dude.

BRONZBODY
05-20-2007, 11:34 PM
Huh? Umm I have opened my 360 to fix the harddrive. Ummm, I am playing Halo 3 beta as we speak. Well, you got bad info dude.u aint been caught yet my nigga.we here at microsoft know everything...

and i do mean everything!!!

but im not a snitch either so have fun!!!

BRONZBODY
05-20-2007, 11:41 PM
what are you talking about dude? a modded 360 can get you banned from playing halo 3 online? what?yes...i belive that IS what i typed.

mod chips, shit like that?

and not just halo 3...xbox live period.

L~>1<~NKS
05-21-2007, 02:40 PM
x360 is G.O.A.T.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-21-2007, 05:49 PM
My Xbox won't update its states xbox live is not responding right now WTF? I can't play online DAMMIT!

Bloo
05-22-2007, 03:45 AM
what are you talking about dude? a modded 360 can get you banned from playing halo 3 online? what?

Well that makes sense. Sony does the same shit. if they know you're playing on modded hardware they'll ban that system from their servers. But one thing I'm confused about is how the hell is Microsoft gonna know that you opened your 360. especially if all the original hardware is still in it.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-22-2007, 04:27 AM
prolly some electrical seal, easily broken *shrugs* shits good, who would want to play games with an advantage, i get bored after putting cheats into GTA etc. takes the fun away, but i have to say there are some cool levels made for halo 2 which i got into once or twice. im gunna go play some gears, PEACE

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-22-2007, 11:50 AM
I played the Beta Halo 3 I like Highground shit is dope...The snowlevel I have issues with.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-22-2007, 05:53 PM
just get the shotty and stick to the underground tunnels. that level is well thort out i love alllllllllllllll of beta - everythink i dont want them to change one little thing

BRONZBODY
05-23-2007, 02:11 AM
Well that makes sense. Sony does the same shit. if they know you're playing on modded hardware they'll ban that system from their servers. But one thing I'm confused about is how the hell is Microsoft gonna know that you opened your 360. especially if all the original hardware is still in it.i will look into that for u bloo

btw i added u on killzone son get on there and get fucked up!!!!

Bloo
05-23-2007, 03:12 AM
Werd! I need to buy a new spindle for my PS2, I think I'll do that now...

Once it comes though, datz ya azz!!!