PDA

View Full Version : Immoertal Technique Brings It On This One!!!

Vegan
05-20-2007, 04:45 PM
Fuck yeah!!! This one goes out to all you pathetic, stupid, lame FUCKFACES out there that believe the U.S. Gvt's story with regards to 9/11:

tD5WlQ54Sg0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD5WlQ54Sg0

Vegan
05-20-2007, 04:55 PM
oops dup post.

11th Chamber
05-20-2007, 05:02 PM
seent ya lil video, shit was aight. I swear I seent ya shit

Dirty Knowledge
05-20-2007, 05:54 PM
I saw this on FreestyleMadness.com for the past few months. It's annoying to me now.

L~>1<~NKS
05-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Fuck yeah!!! This one goes out to all you pathetic, stupid, lame FUCKFACES out there that believe the U.S. Gvt's story with regards to 9/11:

tD5WlQ54Sg0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD5WlQ54Sg0

Co Sig:

For those who don't know go to www.infowars.com.

Get learned.

maestro wooz
05-20-2007, 06:53 PM
sick video

Koolish
05-20-2007, 09:34 PM
immortal technique is the fuckin man.
i'm not siding anywhere with the opinions in the video personally, but you can't deny his wittiness and wordplay.

Vegan
05-20-2007, 09:56 PM
FTR, i am siding with the opinions expressed in the video.

watch loose change people. the established media and the gvt. are lying to you. the evidence verifies this.

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-20-2007, 10:35 PM
yup

Treazon
05-21-2007, 01:08 AM
immortal technique is a crazy MC as a battle rapper or politickin or speakin prophecy... and his politics are on point when he's being serious about shit... listen to the poverty of philosophy and the message and the money he knows what hes talkin about..

i wish i could know for sure whether or not bin laden is still active in the CIA or if he is a renegade along with the al'qaeda.. either way he had very little if anything at all to do with 9/11 at best he's just the posterboy image of the enemy in war, which gives paper headlines like raised eyebrows

peace

OTB
05-21-2007, 01:59 PM
when it comez to lil jon, mims, and jibbs nickelodeon bullsh-t
next to immortal technique, PE and KRS..
alot of theze dudumptydump simple-minded pop rap fanz mindz iz playin tricks
on 'em.

OTB - live and uncut

DR. NICK RIVIERA
05-21-2007, 02:47 PM
immortal technique is a crazy MC as a battle rapper or politickin or speakin prophecy... and his politics are on point when he's being serious about shit... listen to the poverty of philosophy and the message and the money he knows what hes talkin about..

i wish i could know for sure whether or not bin laden is still active in the CIA or if he is a renegade along with the al'qaeda.. either way he had very little if anything at all to do with 9/11 at best he's just the posterboy image of the enemy in war, which gives paper headlines like raised eyebrows

peace

word

SaqurakiHanamichi
05-21-2007, 04:28 PM
the only reason i dont like immortal technique is , because he is talkin shit about a country that puts money in my pocket and doesnt let me starve if i work..

Look at the other countrys , U work and u still dont eat when u go home.

I couldent ask a better country , and ya i did come from the bottom....
ANd i thank god that im here.

In 3rd world countrys u get about 200$ A MONTH MAN , i swear . so horrible .

THE W
05-21-2007, 05:32 PM
immortal tehcnique been spittin lava, thought you knew.

RynMur
05-21-2007, 07:01 PM
the only reason i dont like immortal technique is , because he is talkin shit about a country that puts money in my pocket and doesnt let me starve if i work..

Thank You. I think Tech is a nice mc but I don't agree with half of the shit he says. If you hate America that bad, then why don't you get the fuck out. You must be crazy to think the U.S. is the only tainted country.

If anyone caught up with the Interview with Tech off hiphopdx.com you'd know what I was talking about. He tries to convince the world that Mumia Abu-Jamal is innocent (which he may be), but he overexxagerates to the point where some of you smart dumb cats can't see. Just because you pour syrup on shit, don't make it pancakes.

THE W
05-21-2007, 07:23 PM
whether you agree or disagree with his politics, dude spits fucking lava!

RynMur
05-21-2007, 07:42 PM
whether you agree or disagree with his politics, dude spits fucking lava!

Yea, thats for damn sure.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-21-2007, 08:30 PM

lol wtf? it is way worse than that man

Treazon
05-22-2007, 02:29 PM

your gravely mis-understanding IT...ill use a quote of his "i love the place where i live but hate the people in charge" He understands that America is better than a 3rd world country, and is grateful (he has to be). his problem with the US is Bush politisizing religion and the bible to diverge people's attention from the numerous violations of the constitution that he is aware of his administration doing. if Bush was to be tried like those at Nuremberg he'd be put away for life for war crimes, believe that.

Just because IT himself is now financially set for his life, doesnt mean he's gonna say "truce" to the country that in the past and present has killed millions of the under-priveleged.

he has the BALLS to stand up to tyranny and put his message out, something most people wouldn't risk IF they could rap as well as him + read between the lines.

"Dick Cheney you fucking leech, tell 'em your plans
about building a pipeline, thru Afganistan" ever heard of Halliburton? profiteering off of terrorism and the war on Iraq (and American tax-payers)?

and $200? more like $3-$5 a month homie, thats even if you have an income at all

peace

Treazon
05-22-2007, 02:30 PM
the books of history are written by the victors...

thats all ima say this thread i am WAYYYYYY too high

PAYCE

Visionz
05-22-2007, 02:46 PM
Treazon you're on point homie, you can love America w/o any love for the goverment (especially that shadowy aspect that's been fuckin the world for the last 50-60 years) If anyone here thinks the goverment wouldn't kill its own people for gain then they need to look into the CIA documents on the Bay of Tonkin. shits been fuckin up, thank God for hip-hop and emcees like IT that shine a light on the truth in the midst of all this darkness

subhanallah
05-22-2007, 08:23 PM
IT is the shit brothers. He spits fire everytime. This song is pretty old though... look for his next album coming soon.

MX1
05-22-2007, 08:48 PM
i agree wit his politics, i seen loose change, don't believe all of it, but i think the gov't had a part in 9/11 (just my opinion dont got online rambo on my ass) and yeah america dope no lie, but the gov't makes things harder on us, IRS fucking wit' my life, and in a country as america, we should take care of the people first, see it like this, we cutting other peoples lawns while grass is growing taller each day in our own backyard, so tech to me is bold ass nigga who can spit and all that, but reach peoples conscience and change minds

anti-social
05-22-2007, 10:25 PM
i've been puttin people on to Tech since 2001...now pay attention to AKIR...don't say i didn't tell you...go back and check the threads...

Robert
05-23-2007, 06:14 AM
he has the BALLS to stand up to tyranny and put his message out, something most people wouldn't risk IF they could rap as well as him + read between the lines.

Tyranny? I don't like when people that live in a Democratic country start suggesting there govt. is tyrannical........tyranny describes Saddam, Slobodan Milosevic, Pol Pot......tyranny does not describe Bush no matter where you're coming from......

Treazon
05-23-2007, 12:31 PM
he hasnt used his position of power to advance his own plots in his politics, domestic and in the world? he's already being considered as being the worst president the country has ever seen, or atleast the worst administration, due to a 20-something % approval rating.

the day he committed another x-thousand troops to the war in Iraq, he became more tyrannical.

besides, i never called HIM a tyrant, i more-so meant the system of tyranny - democracy/capitalism/whatever you wanna call it. going on with your mis-conception anyway, hes not a tyrant when you place him next to Saddam, Milosevic, Stalin etc etc. but the POINT is he is the top power-head (atleast in the public image, who knows whos pullin the strings) for the Western world and free democratic way of life. Not only is he a total dunce but he's a bad representitive for a hemisphere who DONT believe the war in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East is justified.

and i swear if he vetoes another bill for stem cell research ill fucking sniper him down myself

peace

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Thank you for posting this..PROPS!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-23-2007, 02:31 PM
MP3 Anyone???

Come Honor Face
05-23-2007, 02:51 PM

WOW! What incredibly stupid statement! He is trashing your government which has more than asked for it. He is not sayin hes against america or americans, he is against the killin of innocent people. Hes against presidents who go to war with a country that posed us no threat whatsoever so he can get rich. Do you realize that George W Bush and Dick Cheney both have money invested in the main military weapons manufacturing company? Do you know we were building oil pipelines in Iraq before the troops had ever got 2 Baghdad? Do you know that Bush and Osama Bin Laden's families are in the oil business together? Do you know anything? Ask yourself this question young homie. Who is responsible for the deaths of more innocents George W Bush or Osama Bin Laden???? (think about that 4 a moment)

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-23-2007, 03:45 PM
What is this song from Album??? Mixtape???

J-Man
05-23-2007, 03:54 PM
yo this song is bitching, and its from the mixtape Black Cargo, been around for a while pretty fuckin good aswel, d/l peace

RynMur
05-23-2007, 04:46 PM
WOW! What incredibly stupid statement! He is trashing your government which has more than asked for it. He is not sayin hes against america or americans, he is against the killin of innocent people. Hes against presidents who go to war with a country that posed us no threat whatsoever so he can get rich. Do you realize that George W Bush and Dick Cheney both have money invested in the main military weapons manufacturing company? Do you know we were building oil pipelines in Iraq before the troops had ever got 2 Baghdad? Do you know that Bush and Osama Bin Laden's families are in the oil business together? Do you know anything? Ask yourself this question young homie. Who is responsible for the deaths of more innocents George W Bush or Osama Bin Laden???? (think about that 4 a moment)

You believe everything you hear huh. Whoever the president is, there are going to people who criticize. No matter what.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-23-2007, 05:59 PM
You believe everything you hear huh. Whoever the president is, there are going to people who criticize. No matter what.

Contrary to sheepish beliefs Presidents are not voted in they are chosen by corporate sponsors...TOUCHE

beardman
05-23-2007, 06:04 PM

I think you should be open for the facts, it isn't what you hear. Cause these things are grossly ignored by the major media.
________
vaporizer instructions (http://vaporizer.org/forum/vaporizer-questions/)

Treazon
05-23-2007, 11:48 PM

of course there will always be critisizing, thats what makes democracy and America as an ideal so much better than governments in the past.. its just with Bush its a modest 70ish % of Americans and probably a much higher % everywhere else on the world.

and it seems like your the one who believes everything you hear :D

Robert
05-24-2007, 05:12 AM
besides, i never called HIM a tyrant, i more-so meant the system of tyranny - democracy/capitalism/whatever you wanna call it.

Please explain to me how democracy and capitalism are tyrranical?

Treazon
05-24-2007, 12:57 PM
because the power is in money, and those who have money keep the money for generations, and only gain more. on the flip side the lower class has less possession of capital so its very hard to move up the ladder. it is still better than Imperialism or Communism as we've seen in history. if you want to bring in the racial theme as well then you can say that blacks and hispanics have an even harder time gaining power, not to mention the native peoples. thats basically how i see it, and if you look at world politics, America is the tyrant. either ignoring organizations like the UN, or having branches in their pocket like hte World Bank and the whole security council, which is probably the hardcore reason of US-installed instability in the Middle East, at least where they've touched. but i could be wrong, maybe Iraq is still hiding WMDs...but no, fuck that

Bush is not a good leader and anybody who really argues the opposite side either have another agenda or just dont understand what being a leader is.

beardman
05-24-2007, 01:17 PM
because the power is in money, and those who have money keep the money for generations, and only gain more. on the flip side the lower class has less possession of capital so its very hard to move up the ladder. it is still better than Imperialism or Communism as we've seen in history. if you want to bring in the racial theme as well then you can say that blacks and hispanics have an even harder time gaining power, not to mention the native peoples. thats basically how i see it, and if you look at world politics, America is the tyrant. either ignoring organizations like the UN, or having branches in their pocket like hte World Bank and the whole security council, which is probably the hardcore reason of US-installed instability in the Middle East, at least where they've touched. but i could be wrong, maybe Iraq is still hiding WMDs...but no, fuck that

Bush is not a good leader and anybody who really argues the opposite side either have another agenda or just dont understand what being a leader is.

word :)
________
Yamaha QT50 specifications (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_QT50)

anti-social
05-24-2007, 06:15 PM
o man..sighs