PDA

View Full Version : News on MF Dooms New Album

snakesonawiggly
05-20-2007, 05:06 PM
It will be MF Doom As MF Doom

It is to be titled 3 Years Later

It is set to be released July 3rd

The Album will mark the Debut of the new rap trio The Dukes Of New York consisting of MF Doom, R.A. The Rugged Man, & Timbo King

IT is to feature Ghostface Killah, R.A. The Rugged Man, Timbo King, Mr. Fantastik, Kool Keith, Mc Serch, KMD & Crunchy Black

Doom is said to have produce every track for the album

There is to be 16 tracks

There will be a tribute track to his late brother DJ Subroc titled I Use To Be Zev

There will be a Monsta Island Czars Diss titled Midgets Into Crunk

There will be some MR.Hood Skits

There will be a new KMD Track featuring a new verse from Doom & Onyx and a unrealsed Subroc verse titled Kausing Much Damage

Track Listing
1.A Taste Of Doom (Intro)
2.I use To be Zev
3.DOOM As DOOM
4.The Waffle House ft. Kool Keith
5.The Return Of Mr.Hood (Skit)
6.Church Goers
7.The Mask (Remix) ft. Ghostface Killah, & Mr. Fantastik
8.Viktor
9.The Gas Face PT.2 ft. MC Serch
10.Midgets Into Crunk
11.Kausing Much Damage ft. KMD
12.16 Barz
13.Kurt Russell vs. Snake Plissken ft. The Dukes Of New York
14.Collect Call To Memphis (skit)
15. Black Mask ft. Crunchy Black
16. MR. Hood Says Goodbye (outro)

Lex Lugor
05-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Proof!!! I Need Some Proof No Offence But Where Did You Hear This!!! :d

snakesonawiggly
05-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Myspace. I sent him a message asking when the album will come out and he sent me the info back

Wzarecta
05-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Hmmmmm. I so hope this is true...

maestro wooz
05-20-2007, 05:55 PM
good news...if its true. I dont know how i feel about his return to zev though, i love doom as doom.

Dirty Knowledge
05-20-2007, 07:07 PM
Crunchy Black and MF Doom.... oh my fucking lord.

mad dzawg
05-20-2007, 07:17 PM
This is complete rumor and speculation(bullshit) until he(MF) puts a blog up or i see some actual proof. Don't waste peoples time without actual proof.

oDoUoSoKo
05-20-2007, 07:23 PM
bullshit....bad bullshit too.

snakesonawiggly
05-20-2007, 07:25 PM
It is not bullshit why would I make this up

mad dzawg
05-20-2007, 07:30 PM
Whenever someone comes up with a bold statement like you did, and you don't present any proof other than MF DOOM told you in a message on myspace....yeah, anyone with half a brain is gonna call bullshit unless you prove otherwise.

11th Chamber
05-20-2007, 07:32 PM
post the screenshot of the message you got sent, then maybe I will kind of buy it.

oDoUoSoKo
05-20-2007, 07:34 PM

The Album will mark the Debut of the new rap trio The Dukes Of New York consisting of MF Doom, R.A. The Rugged Man, & Timbo King

IT is to feature Ghostface Killah, R.A. The Rugged Man, Timbo King, Mr. Fantastik, Kool Keith, Mc Serch, KMD & Crunchy Black

There is to be 16 tracks

There will be a tribute track to his late brother DJ Subroc titled I Use To Be Zev

There will be a new KMD Track featuring a new verse from Doom & Onyx and a unrealsed Subroc verse titled Kausing Much Damage

Track Listing
2.I use To be Zev
3.DOOM As DOOM
6.Church Goers
8.Viktor
10.Midgets Into Crunk
12.16 Barz
13.Kurt Russell vs. Snake Plissken ft. The Dukes Of New York --not even funny
15. Black Mask ft. Crunchy Black ya right
{:(

snakesonawiggly
05-20-2007, 07:41 PM
post the screenshot of the message you got sent, then maybe I will kind of buy it.

I deleted it sorry

TAURO
05-20-2007, 07:41 PM
Sounds great to me although I don't like the fact that he's beefing with his old click M.I.C cuz I like them. Im taking this info with a pinch of salt but I have a feeling this might be true.

oDoUoSoKo
05-20-2007, 07:42 PM
its not real dude.

TAURO
05-20-2007, 07:43 PM
its not real dude.

prove it's not real.

11th Chamber
05-20-2007, 07:47 PM
^^^You really think Crunchy Black is on the album...? Cmon man

mad dzawg
05-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Well crackhead needs to prove its real first. You deleted it already.....the fuck outta here with that bullshit. I don't know why i wasted my time on this thread. Fuckin person just wants some attention.

oDoUoSoKo
05-20-2007, 07:50 PM
exactly...prove its real.

TAURO
05-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Do any of you know what taking it with a pinch of salt means?...read my post again people.

snakesonawiggly
05-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Why couldn't Crunchy be on the album? Stranger things have happened. Crunchy has stated in the past that he is a big Doom fan.

oDoUoSoKo
05-20-2007, 07:57 PM
ok, i believe it....................

whitey
05-20-2007, 09:29 PM
hmm sounds suspicious, but siiiiiiiiiick. hope it happens.

WuGambino
05-21-2007, 03:51 AM
Lmao, it's not even convincing

"There will be a Monsta Island Czars Diss titled Midgets Into Crunk"
...yeah right

Tetsuo
05-21-2007, 04:20 AM
If this was real why wouldn't there be a bulletin posted on Doom's Myspace. I doubt they're thinking "rather than announcing to the world information about the new album, we'll individually send info to anyone who requests it."

((((A:I))))
05-21-2007, 11:07 AM
Why remix 'The Mask'? Why not just release 'Swift and Changeable'?

Robert
05-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Lmao, it's not even convincing

"There will be a Monsta Island Czars Diss titled Midgets Into Crunk"
...yeah right
Actually that is the more convincing part...on Doom's last album he dissed MF Grimm subliminally by referencing thier old group MIC as "Midgets into Crunk", hence MF Grimm responding with Book Of Daniel.....

I still ain't convinced

deadlymelody
05-21-2007, 02:57 PM
All I know is I hope a new Doom album is on the horizon because I'll surely buy it.

RagnaroK
05-21-2007, 04:45 PM
i was gonna make a thread asking if theres a new MF Doom album i don't care for the tracklist all i want is a new album, these last days i have being hook to my ipod listening to Madvillian & Viktor Vaughn which i recently bought and also Special Herb

Is there any other CD from MF Doom i should get that is already in store?

i hope ghostdoom album drop these year
(they could change the tittle of the album for something about hero & villian you know ironman vs doom something like that i would be a great concept for the album good vs evil)

The_SZAs
05-21-2007, 04:56 PM
why doesnt everyone who has myspace request info off DOOM?

adamreed
05-21-2007, 05:12 PM

There is to be 16 tracks

Track Listing
2.I use To be Zev
3.DOOM As DOOM
6.Church Goers
8.Viktor
10.Midgets Into Crunk
12.16 Barz
13.Kurt Russell vs. Snake Plissken ft. The Dukes Of New York
15. Black Mask ft. Crunchy Black

hahahahaha, this is even worse than some of the fake cl2 tracklists, could this be any more obvious....he's taken some old DOOM themes/guestspots/speculations, added some see seemingly out there surprises and given it some aptly titled skits.... :fucku: not even a good attempt. ah, so you deleted the message... damn, suppose Id do that too if MF DOOM had just sent me some world exclusive news

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-21-2007, 05:12 PM
i was gonna make a thread asking if theres a new MF Doom album i don't care for the tracklist all i want is a new album, these last days i have being hook to my ipod listening to Madvillian & Viktor Vaughn which i recently bought and also Special Herb

Is there any other CD from MF Doom i should get that is already in store?

i hope ghostdoom album drop these year
(they could change the tittle of the album for something about hero & villian you know ironman vs doom something like that i would be a great concept for the album good vs evil)

you should check KMDs 2 records, MM Food (re-released soon) and King Gheedorahs "Take Me to Your Leader"

Longbongcilvaringz
05-22-2007, 01:10 AM
heres an idea, one of you other dudes who has a myspace send him a message asking for info about the new album.

and he will send this back presumably.

INF
05-22-2007, 01:17 AM
I doubt its true. I'll send him a link though to this thread and explain whats going on. I dont even think its him that takes care of that myspace so even if this person really got a message like this , it didnt come from Doom.

LORD ZERO
05-22-2007, 01:22 AM
Crunchy Black? -dead- And To Think I Almost Believed It

drippie k
05-22-2007, 07:43 AM
doom n crunchy black? never thought i'd see the day

Operation: Hangover
05-22-2007, 12:00 PM
I've sent a message to they guys on doom's page to get confirmation either way. Seems suspect by the fact that MM Food is to be re-released next month

Kong
05-22-2007, 12:48 PM
thanks for the news.

soulonice413
05-22-2007, 12:57 PM
kmd stands for 'a positive Kause in a Much Damaged society' not kausing much damage... and doom wouldnt dare diss MIC, he better quit the bullshit he been on and get back in the booth with grimm. i still like doom and everything but he gotta show some respect to the ones who were there for him when he was in the gutter...

Tetsuo
05-22-2007, 03:26 PM
kmd stands for 'a positive Kause in a Much Damaged society' not kausing much damage... and doom wouldnt dare diss MIC, he better quit the bullshit he been on and get back in the booth with grimm. i still like doom and everything but he gotta show some respect to the ones who were there for him when he was in the gutter...

It was originally Kausing Much Damage, but they changed it to reflect their style.

Ink Is My Drink
05-22-2007, 03:45 PM
complete bullshit

and like he is going to diss monsta island czars again

WuGambino
05-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Actually that is the more convincing part...on Doom's last album he dissed MF Grimm subliminally by referencing thier old group MIC as "Midgets into Crunk", hence MF Grimm responding with Book Of Daniel.....

I still ain't convincedLol that's the reason I though it wasn't convincing.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Midgets Into Crunk is the lyric that dissed the crew in the first place so why wod he title a new diss track with the same lyric? (doom has never made a straight diss track anyway) doom is 2 original for that shit

bs

oDoUoSoKo
05-22-2007, 08:26 PM
uuhh...heres a thought...maybe he is lying to you..(Doom)

Dirty Knowledge
05-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Even if this is a lie... Crunchy Black and MF Doom would be awesome.

11th Chamber
05-22-2007, 10:20 PM
Even if this is a lie... Crunchy Black and MF Doom would be awesome.

I honestly wouldent even kno how to aproach that track. It would be real different thats for sure.

Altho, the tracklistin is total bullshit

Orion Nebulus
05-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Man I would love to hear another MF Doom album. He needs to drop one. I wonder when him and Ghost going to drop their shit. Operation Doomsday till this day is his best work in my opinion.