PDA

View Full Version : What's The Stupidest Thing You've Done While Drunk?

na diel
05-21-2007, 02:14 PM
...I've got too many bad stories of vomitous stumbling, fighting &
utter blackouts too regail you all with now...
http://users.skynet.be/Wu-Tang/Pics/ODB11.jpg
but why not tell me anyhow...
you did it, so live with it right..

DanTheMan1
05-21-2007, 02:22 PM
i walked through the closed door at my mans crib after i went out for a piss haha

TAURO
05-21-2007, 02:35 PM
I poured my heart out to this girl I really liked, woke up the next morning and almost went into a stroke when I remembered what I had done.

SID
05-21-2007, 02:42 PM
i pissed on the television, then showed my cock to all the females at the party....went to sleep, woke up and puked when i remembered what i had done.......WORD

Come Honor Face
05-21-2007, 02:50 PM
I once was real drunk (and high) and thought I had left my money on the counter at the liquer store.When I went back in, there was 4 dudes leavin.My money wasnt on the counter so I immediately spoke up."Yo whers the money that I left layin here?" The cashier tells me she aint see it.Then one of tha dudes said "What u think we stole it?" and he said it real smartass like! Yo I dont let people talk to me like that cause im a gangsta ass muthafucka! This is wher I make a quite serious mistake by sayin "just dont move until I find it! If you try 2 leave I'll fuck your ass up!" Anyway a few more unpleasant exchages later I got tha livin shit beat out of me by them fuckas! Split my head (like ass cheeks and ragged pussy lips) and broke two ribs! I had 2 get stitches in my head and lip. That was pretty stupid!!!

famenchuan
05-21-2007, 03:17 PM
I went jogging to 7-11.

na diel
05-23-2007, 02:05 PM
...who hasnt?

Longbongcilvaringz
05-23-2007, 02:17 PM
somehow got into a fight with a mate, he tackled me into a car, which damaged it. this was at another friends house, the guy who owned the car (he was a nieghbour) complained and requested that we pay for it.

my pockets were $700 lighter as a result.

lots of other less significant shit i guess.

knocking peoples drinks over, having food and drink thrown and me and friends, etc.

alcohol is a fucking terrible drug.

Robert
05-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Where to start? i went streaking and letterboxing a few weeks ago...that shit was pretty stupid........

Me and a mate played this game while drunk where we just dove into bushes and trees (full on run up)......i ended up scratched up from that shit...........also stupid

I snorted Gatorade powder while drunk and i would say that i something i wouldn't recommend ANYONE do.......

and some stuff i'd prefer to keep to myself

WARPATH
05-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Puppies..........

Pissed in this chicks face. Pretty stupid, but yeah she had it comin.

famenchuan
05-23-2007, 03:34 PM
...who hasnt?

yeah but it was 6 miles away.

Dirty Knowledge
05-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Keep drinking.

J.T.S.
05-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Fought with two cops, got locked up and got my ass beat as well.
But i was so drunk that i told one of the pigs that my litle sister hits harder than him and that added more fuel to the fire!
When they said freeze i said i'am because it was December of 1998.
and when they said "Get down" i said i don't hear any music. true story, ever since then i put the bottle down.

Dr.Weird
05-27-2007, 03:03 PM
there was about 15 guys outside my friends house wanting to beat the shit out him and i walked up by myself with a fire extinguisher thinking i was untouchable
dunno what the fuck i was thinking lol

Johnny Dust
05-27-2007, 08:39 PM
Pissing on people, rumbling with bouncers, running through gardens cutting my arm open on barb wire shit, grab tits, puking in public, falling down the stairs in a big ass disco joint, peeing my pants in bed, sleeping in someone's garden, trading paint with my car, et cetera...

No regrets though.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-28-2007, 08:37 AM
I broke some mirrors after 25 tequilaz..Blood Bath..This is not the only stupid thing I have done when I was drunk but It is the only thing I have regreted..

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/8/5/28/f_aimaam_11a5895.jpg

Headfried
06-22-2007, 12:14 PM
I'm pretty much always drunk so I do alot of stupid shit I guess.
one time thou I punched bulletproof glass at a party store cuz they wouldnt sell to me. I broke all my knuckes except my first one and also
fractured my hand in two places.

WIA
06-22-2007, 10:54 PM
Get into a pretty bloody bitchfight at a school dance. I was drunk (and she was either drunk or really stupid), and this tiny (less than 5 feet, under 100 lbs.) white girl came at me because i grinded on her man or something, can't remember exact. I felt soo bad after, and embarassed... everyone poked fun at me for a few weeks for beating up a "little white girl", or her friend them just glared at me. i apologized after though.

ironface
06-28-2007, 04:39 PM
Let's see.
The stupidest thing I've done while drunk was..
back in '99 when I caught my 1rst case.
I popped off at some fuckin punks that was about to jump me at
a gas station, during the day, on a busy street,
with no fuckin vehicle to make my gettaway.
When the cops rolled up on me I pulled out on them too//
almost got my fuckin head blown off for that,
not to mention I went to the county with 4 felonies.
the top one being attemped murder.
I did 4 monthes, got out on teather then got 5 years probation.
I paid 6 G's at 18 for a fuckin mouthpiece.
Got my ass home doe. But yeah, that shit cost me alot.