PDA

View Full Version : People Just Keep Fucking With Me (postal shit, hide the fire arms)

WARPATH
05-22-2007, 10:50 AM
REMIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People always tease me when I drive this ugly truck at work.

If your a faggot ass homosexual ask me what brand of truck I drive.

TrueDciple
05-22-2007, 11:00 AM
What brand is the truck?.......lmao!

WARPATH
05-22-2007, 11:03 AM
What brand is the truck?.......lmao!

Shut your fuck hole.

The truck is an 07 ford, two tons I think. The old truck is an old bright yellow dodge, people laugh when they see you rollin in it.

TrueDciple
05-22-2007, 11:09 AM
LOL my man i was just messing with u but the truth is that you got two options....#1 you either chose to be upset about it and think the world is against u or #2 just deal with it and dont take shit personal, theres always people in worst situations then u. Dont let it get to u and breath easy. Theres more to life then worry about stupid shit.

WARPATH
05-22-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't know a homo sexual was actually gonna respond to my thread!

C'mon guys, I was joking it's just a truck. I don't mind being laughed at.

BRONZBODY
05-22-2007, 11:50 AM
i know whut u goin thru my brotha. but please don do anything stupid man,just think about ya fam man!! it works for me so i know it will for you.

we all get that bad time and then you wanna just buss a nigga in the head wit a bat or sumtin.

jus think bout ya good days homie!!

WARPATH
05-22-2007, 11:52 AM
Ben-Kenobi coming through with the wisdom. But I keep slippin into the dark-side like Darth Mual in the dessert with a double ended saber stabbin two tusken bitches in the puss for being such wet whores.

People got me treaden lightly like Ichi-goya trynna dodge Azuma ninja. But they don't know i'm the Lone Wolf with a cart full of fire-works.

maestro wooz
05-22-2007, 11:57 AM
deep breaths usually works for me

crust
05-22-2007, 12:17 PM
damn homie. sounds like you got a crazy hand of cards delt to you. that's some random events to happen.....hang in there man. things get better. the only way to go after you are already down, is up.

WARPATH
05-22-2007, 12:29 PM
It's no big deal fellas. When i'm in that yellow truck, I feel like one of the Wu-Generals rollin through the hood bumpin my new fat shit that won't even go Gold.

DUMBO
05-22-2007, 04:19 PM
^^ U-god? Is that you? I thought we told you to quit using your own fan site to bitch about your problems. Thanks.

WARPATH
05-22-2007, 05:16 PM
^^Got damn it, how'd you figure me out.

Damn Vader, can you tell me what I should do to deal with all these faggots at wu-corp and else where (for example, co-workers, in-laws)?

V4D3R
05-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Man I think you need to be seen smashin something in the vicinity of your co-worker and your in-law. Break something a normal human cannot break - and do so as if it was that person, then look em keenly in the eyes when ya done.

Send a message of don't fuck with me homey. And if it keeps up- it has to be dealt with 1 on 1 in the Black Hills somewhere alone.

Go for peace first though. And only bite if they keep barking.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-22-2007, 06:15 PM
best thing to do is use your anger for positive things, example: go to the gym and work out till your tired all over, then you wont have enough energy to want to fuck someone up, also it will be the best work out you will ever do.

WARPATH
05-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Man, next thing you know some gay aussie faggot is gonna come up in this thread and ask me to whip out my cock and balls and stroke it a couple times........

NIGHT MAYOR
05-22-2007, 06:50 PM
have a wank ?

WARPATH
05-22-2007, 06:59 PM
Damn you homos' just won't quit will you? I feel like busting a faggot in the head with a brick now. What you got to say about that True Disciple?

TrueDciple
05-22-2007, 07:18 PM
U not going to do any better and is easy to see why....u just dont want any help! so yeah go and bust somebody in the head and do all the crazy shit u want to do....people is just trying to help and u not even considering some of the advise that have been given to u so ....go ahead and go crazy...shame on ur fucking self. Weak minded idiot.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-22-2007, 07:27 PM
true words ^

nothing worse than a whinger

Prolifical ENG
05-22-2007, 07:37 PM
slap em with some doodoo in your hand.

shit faced.

WARPATH
05-22-2007, 08:33 PM
U not going to do any better and is easy to see why....u just dont want any help! so yeah go and bust somebody in the head and do all the crazy shit u want to do....people is just trying to help and u not even considering some of the advise that have been given to u so ....go ahead and go crazy...shame on ur fucking self. Weak minded idiot.

true words ^

nothing worse than a whinger

Why don't I leave you two faggots alone in this thread to post pictures of gay men and beat yourselves off. Seriously. You think I didn't think of none of this shit already? And i'm the weak minded. Don't you know who I am Cock lips? I'm a mother fucking criminal genius. I'll bury any of these fucks in the badlandz if I wanted. Fuck you. This is what i'm talkin about, i'm a peaceful mother fucker until faggot ass mother fuckers like yourself start fucking with me.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-22-2007, 08:39 PM
wot ever dude, your tough. figure out your own problems you skirt. fuckin bitchin about ya life on the web - grow some balls

WARPATH
05-22-2007, 08:45 PM
coming from the cat that's hungry for man-dingo.....yeah go change that shit now.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-22-2007, 08:51 PM
nah its ok, see you have to understand the mentality of a hungry dingo to get it, which you dont, i bet you dont even know what a dingo looks like, yeah go google some images now

it doesnt even say 'for man' so why would you put that in ? i think you have an issue with fags like heat does, i know im not gay so the shit doesnt bother me, its confused cockheads like you that need to state their hetrosexuality in something public to make the cool people think your cool, get over it i think i must have hit a nerve last post,

neck up ya fuckin wanker

NIGHT MAYOR
05-22-2007, 08:53 PM
last post - waste of time - THINK POSSATIVE. peace

WARPATH
05-22-2007, 08:55 PM
LMAO

Yo!

Throw another shrimp on the barbie mother fucker. Coming from the bloody wanker that told me to go crack a fat and blugeon my donger.:lmao::dead:

WARPATH
05-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Thanks bro, I needed that Laugh that shit cheered me right up!

Yo robby, post that shit I made about the people fucking with me bro okay? thanks............um by the way......how do you think ed feels about all that wining I did. Did you and eD ever clear up your anal warts. OK, don't answer that!

EAGLE EYE
05-22-2007, 09:13 PM
This weekend:

I'm takin my kids swimmin at the city(not reservation) water park. Everything's going good because both of my baby mom's are there and they're not giving each other death looks, and my kids are enjoying themselves.

Than sombody shits in the pool.

So I help wiffee with the kids in the family shower rooms. Have you ever been in one of these joints? There's private shower rooms, connected to a public locker room, and a private bathroom. There are traditional mens and womens locker rooms, but I got 4 kids so I gotta help wiffee.

so........

I step out of the shower room, to dart across the PUBLIC locker room, to the private bathroom to take a piss.

Only:

When I step out, I notice that my brother-in-law's wiffee is standing out there in just a towel.

I just take notice for a second, i'm not a pervert when it comes to family outings. I can't emphasize enough how I seen her at a glance.

Respectfully I look away and continue to mind my own buisness.

So:

This self concious bitch tells my brother-in-law i'm perving out on her. Fuck that. Now he wants to get upset and start giving me death looks, as if he wants to start somthing now?

Let me add that not only is this chick white (I like black/brown/asian chickadees) she's pregnant too. And I mean ready to pop any day now.

Yesterday:

I'm late for work. We have two work trucks. A new one and a beat up old truck. It's my day to use the truck, but we have an agreement(my co-worker and I) that if i'm gonna be late I need to call-in so my co-worker don't take the good truck on my day to use it.

So I call, and he says he'll use the truck for two hours in the morning, which works out for me cuz I have time to answer e-mails from all my little bitches.

Then he brings the truck back. But since i'm not doing the work he wants me to do, he says, well i'm taking the truck then.

He's not my supervisor, and he always tries to punk me out like this, so I confront him.

I ask him why he's always disrespecting me, and he get's aggressive twoards me. So I raise my voice, pretty soon he starts saying, "What you want to fight me on camera?" I didn't know our supervisor was standing behind us watching the whole argument.

So the whole time we're having a shouting match, he's trying to turn the argument physical, so I'll swing on him. I'm a peaceful person, and I got more discipline than him. So he's really trying to instigate a fight hard. Even making up shit to try and piss me off, and telling on me in front of the super visor.

After the super got involved the argument fizzled out after I made my point. And when on with his day to act like the bitch that he is. (dudes like 42 and he acts like he's 16)

Now this guy suppose to be my friend, but he keeps fucking with me, ever since I changed postitions in the company and had to work with him.

He's the type of guy, where he'll smile in your face and be your partner in crime then turn around and tell on you. Snitch bitch.

:stroke:

It's almost boiling point now. I'm going back into my nunchuck training. Wiffee's brothers keep fucking with me, co-workers keep fucking with me, cop's keep fucking with me, people in the field keep fucking with me. I'm ready to crack some heads nows. I ain't takin no more shit. If I come to your house, you better keep your fire-arms in a safe. I feel like grabbing a mother fucker and pushin my thumbs through their eye-balls. I wanna shank a mother fucker in their ear hole with a screw-driver. I'm gonna scalp a mother fucker with a jig-saw. Fuck this shit..............

the rest of this post has been edited/deleted for content.

Do you realize how much fun ed would have with your ass if he read these paragraphs of menstrual whining ?

Suck it up dude, Ive been fucked with worse..

V4D3R
05-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Some of you are fuckin lame is this bitch. Acting all brand new to this - saying to stop whining - while u got like 30 fuckin attn whore posts about you bitching bout some other shit. Bitch please...

Shit this site turned to some lame ass fuckery. Cant even fuckin ask for advice or vent without some fuckin teenie- men coming around spittin how they fuckin know it all.

You dont know nothing- and one day you will say - fuck that V4D3R was right - I dont know shit.

TrueDciple
05-23-2007, 08:38 AM
Some of you are fuckin lame is this bitch. Acting all brand new to this - saying to stop whining - while u got like 30 fuckin attn whore posts about you bitching bout some other shit. Bitch please...

Shit this site turned to some lame ass fuckery. Cant even fuckin ask for advice or vent without some fuckin teenie- men coming around spittin how they fuckin know it all.

You dont know nothing- and one day you will say - fuck that V4D3R was right - I dont know shit.

U the second bitch whining here so welcome to Slippy Capalini club of Menstrual complaints. :mmmyah:

WARPATH
05-23-2007, 09:33 AM
I just wish I knew how you representives of the gay community could tell me how they would deal the problems I face on a daily basis. Any feed back is apprecieated.

Come Honor Face
05-23-2007, 09:37 AM
U the second bitch whining here so welcome to Slippy Capalini club of Menstrual complaints. :mmmyah:

LOL Hes right nobody gives a good fuck about your problems son! If you need to talk about your feelings and shit and you have a friend talk to them.If that friend is online instant message,e-mail,or private message them.Only people who actually care about you are gonna care.So dont start threads like this son and nobody will call you a whiney little bitch.Most of these people could care less about your bitch-like emotions. I know I dont give a fuck! Glad I could clear things up for you WHINEY LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!

WARPATH
05-23-2007, 09:41 AM
Wow, I didn't know the gay community percieved me as a whiny bitch.

Yo tru disciple, do your rember the other day, when we were analyzing facts? Do you think you can post them facts up for me. Much apprecieated. I think it's great your finally standing up as a leader for gays and lesbians.

Oh by the way, I have a bloody nose. It's pretty severe, my doctor suggested stuffing a tampon up my nose. Can you tell me how long I should hold it there? I mean your use to stuffing them up your ass for anal bleeding right? Thanks again bro!

TrueDciple
05-23-2007, 09:41 AM
^^look who's whining about whiners. Whaaaaa. Goofy as mother fucker.

Let's analyze the facts:

I made a rant thread, about people fucking with me.

People continue to fuck with me.

Than they want to whine when I respond.

It's all bitch shit but hey, that's wu-corp.

Yo, Robby D, Be lookin out for me at the bike rally this summer homey. I'll be one of the big indians rollin deep with the real bikers, not them weekend warriors your use to.

P.S. Eddy crack stains: Picture me rollin'

U got 4 more days before ur symptoms are over so hold on tight on that tampon.

WARPATH
05-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Do doubt, and anal bleeding on you should stop in about a week.

Do you know what would be sweet? If their was a little smiley icon with a tiny hand in the shape of an L. That would really teach these losers.

TrueDciple
05-23-2007, 09:46 AM
:loser:

Do doubt, and anal bleeding on you should stop in about a week.

WARPATH
05-23-2007, 09:47 AM
LOL, I'm so embarressed! there's already little L smileys. Thanks again TD!

Look ERICHVW, I know you been catching alot of shit from us guys at Wu-Corp, but you need to stand up for yourself. Call me a woman, and tell me I have female like emtions.........it's okay, we're all friends here. If your GAY say it proud. You should put a big Giant "G" on your shit to show your GAY PRIDE. Are you a G? Erich? G for gay that is.......

Come Honor Face
05-23-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm sorry, can you take trueDeez nutz out your mouth for a second?

Look man Im a fuckin G okay. I dont get caught up in emotional (women like) feelings. You however apparently do. Thats ok theres nuthin wrong with it. Everyone is made differently. The point is not a whole lot of wu-tang fans have those female ass emotional issues. So this is not the place for a shoulder to cry on. What a female ass nigga!!!!

WARPATH
05-23-2007, 09:57 AM
Man fellas you know that saying, I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one. Well i've been having problems with bitches as well.....

Say Fredy Mech what do you think about my Bitch problems,

also:

How can I stop the faggots from harassing me? any thoughts? I try and keep an entourage of straight male friends, but it seems like I get singled out. Hey fredy your gay right? What would you think if you saw me walking with group of other guys.......

and one more thing-

ErichVW, I know your proud to be Gay, but what celebrity would you like to see me stunt double as? I'm just curious how you homos think.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-24-2007, 02:03 AM
hahah this thread rules, slippy motherfuckers were try'na help you about yo bitch problems - and dont joke yourself they are bitch problems - then you start abusing them and you wonder why they "continue to fuck with you"

and rolling deep dont mean shit, maybe thats why you cant figure out your own problems, you normaly have your mates to help you do it, just a brick in a ugly ass weak insided wall.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-24-2007, 02:05 AM
oh and vader - go make some linden dollars and satisfy your ganster

WARPATH
05-24-2007, 10:18 AM
This thread just served as a social experiment. To say I didn't know this shit would happen is insulting my intelligence.

Have a nice day.

:W