PDA

View Full Version : Are you really happy with this site?

CID DIGITAL
05-23-2007, 07:39 PM
and mods i know you need to exercise your mod buttoning and all of that but dont move this.

members of wu corp. do you really like this forum? do you enjoy it?

36 chambers is mia and has been for a while and even when he was here he acted like a stuck up virgin who wouldnt even let you touch 1 titty.
cilva is a nazi muslim who bans because he offends easily, you know, kinda like a female.
prof is a flip flopper and a butcher (they cant be trusted)
big ben sleeps with all the members and makes babies with every vagina he meets irl.
BOT.....who?
and TomB is just a douche bag who changes names and moves cilvas banner around every once in a while. btw are we still preordering it or what? dumbass.

so tell me. do you like the direction this forum and site is moving? and as members of this forum and daily visitors to the site it is you who generates ad revenue for that algerian commie who took 13 years to make an album.

not that anything productive will come of this but feel free to express your dissatisfaction with the admin and the owner.

ntm rock the bells is over right? talk about on the ball.

((((A:I))))
05-23-2007, 07:47 PM
I only joined recently. Big fan of the Wu for a long time, like most of the planet. This site does seem mad quiet, but I see a few Aussies around occasionally. Is it quiet because of the people you just put on blast? Why is there no activity?

CID DIGITAL
05-23-2007, 07:56 PM
activity died when cilvaringz got his panties in a bunch over some member who kept this place rolling and entertaining.

maestro wooz
05-23-2007, 08:00 PM
this site satisfies all that i expect of it

i think certain banned members of this forum need to realize that it could also be said that goddess "kept this place rolling and entertaining."...

CID DIGITAL
05-23-2007, 08:05 PM
that is a good point wooz. but you know who is behind goddess.

((((A:I))))
05-23-2007, 08:08 PM
I like the pictures of chicks. My wife however, does not.

11th Chamber
05-23-2007, 08:49 PM
I dont think that you should base whether or not you enjoy the forum on Mod's doing or not doing there jobs.

I could give a fuck that Cilva banned eD. Just another guy who makes gay posts and trys to make controversy by making "edgy" threads

Even tho I could really give a shit, in a year when the Wu is about to release there biggest joints since the 90's, and is starting to gain more popularity, where the fuck is 36 Chambers?

V4D3R
05-23-2007, 08:50 PM
This site needs to evolve - Cilva - I pointed you to the future of internets. You chose to ignore it. You have to want to make something better - for all of Wu. It's going stale.

Wu generals used to have this vision of 1000's of cyber criminals making moves with Wu- but you wont fuccin let that shit happen.

Never have I seen an opportunity squandered so fuccin blantantly and ignorantly. Ya'll don't want to evolve. You rather sit in your chair and fuccin argue about the same ol on the daily on here and point the finger at people - haha - he said a funny.

Second Life is key to some of this - if any of you want to build face- to face - promote your music - promote Wu - promote your ideas - it wont happen on in WTC like ya'll want it to. I believe in freedom of speech, expression, the right to vent and say fucc you to everybody.

This site can exist in other formats with regular visitors on the daily and a spike of interest...

....but they don't ever fuccin hear me doe.

L~>1<~NKS
05-23-2007, 09:36 PM
What I got a problem wif iz - why this was moved to the "Deaf Dumb and Blind" thread? Why the fuck iz there a deaf dumb and blind thread?? So now wu corp degrades they memberz??? Oh wait that must've been a deaf dumb and blind statment right???? Some of yawl can ack real shiest over a phone line.

tekunique
05-23-2007, 10:16 PM
LOL @ gettin mad @ Mods.. mods dont give a fuck, its YOU that decide to come on here at the end of the day, what else you want, a hand job ? u think a valid complaint will do shit ? shits is so out of proportion its waste of energy to even question. dont create more annoyance... LOL @ being moved to dumb deaf & blind with the quickness.. fucking herbs haha

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-23-2007, 10:38 PM
and mods i know you need to exercise your mod buttoning and all of that but dont move this.

members of wu corp. do you really like this forum? do you enjoy it?

36 chambers is mia and has been for a while and even when he was here he acted like a stuck up virgin who wouldnt even let you touch 1 titty.
cilva is a nazi muslim who bans because he offends easily, you know, kinda like a female.
prof is a flip flopper and a butcher (they cant be trusted)
big ben sleeps with all the members and makes babies with every vagina he meets irl.
BOT.....who?
and TomB is just a douche bag who changes names and moves cilvas banner around every once in a while. btw are we still preordering it or what? dumbass.

so tell me. do you like the direction this forum and site is moving? and as members of this forum and daily visitors to the site it is you who generates ad revenue for that algerian commie who took 13 years to make an album.

not that anything productive will come of this but feel free to express your dissatisfaction with the admin and the owner.

ntm rock the bells is over right? talk about on the ball.

Those comments merit the D,D & B Status...Its not censorship its organization

Come Honor Face
05-24-2007, 08:37 AM
LOL @ gettin mad @ Mods.. mods dont give a fuck, its YOU that decide to come on here at the end of the day, what else you want, a hand job ? u think a valid complaint will do shit ? shits is so out of proportion its waste of energy to even question. dont create more annoyance... LOL @ being moved to dumb deaf & blind with the quickness.. fucking herbs haha

LOL