PDA

View Full Version : Shot the fuck up!!! Straight Grizzly Style...

Snake In Eagles Shadow
05-23-2007, 09:24 PM
ayo...i've always heard about cats gettin popped while certain music was playin but this shit is crazy, peep....i was comin out the studio and a car was driving down the street bumpin some shit that sounded familiar so i looked at my mans and he was like yo fam they bumpin your shit and i was like thats real but how the fuck did they get that new track, i mean shit we haven't released it yet, accept for on myspace recently but it wasn't for download or anything like that, so we out in the parkin lot smokin a blizz and we hear some shots down the street and then that same car swurved arond the corner doing like a buck 120 the opposite way it came from while still bumpin our new shit,lol and i'm like wtf just happened.....next thing you know the cops and 2 ambulances were heading over where the shots were fired.....i found out the next day that 2 cats got shot the fuck up over there and shit....i just figured i'd share that wit you and tell you to go to our myspace page and check out the song that was playin during the drive by,lol......it's called Straight Grizzly and it's not the completed version either...it's missing the last verse which will be done shortly by bambino from Triple T and it will be featured on my man estee nack's new solo mixtape which is scheduled to be released within the next 2 months....but while your there you might as well listen to the other new track we put up called protect your life which is a crowd favorite whenever we perform....so go check out the new shit!!!

www.myspace.com/tragicallies (http://www.myspace.com/tragicallies)

p.s. and don't forget to order a copy of our new Grey Skies mixtape while your at it.....PEACE

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
05-23-2007, 09:30 PM
lol crazy story...

I peeped straight grizzly i like that beat that shit is nice melody sound familiar

nice energy for real the beat dope as fuck i'd give that shit a 9/10

respect

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
05-23-2007, 09:33 PM
the last nigga on that track ripped that shit

Snake In Eagles Shadow
05-23-2007, 09:46 PM
good lookin out man, we appreciate the feedback....estee nack is first on the track followed by code nine and purpose (which is me) finishes it off on that version but bambino will be ending it off on the final version....and my man sludem from the Triple T camp produced the track....

LORD ZERO
05-23-2007, 10:17 PM
peepin now, this is some RAW shit so far, ALL verses is crazy, production is nuts too, keep it bangin

P.E.A.C.E.
-Z-

Snake In Eagles Shadow
05-24-2007, 09:54 AM
thanks fam, we gonna be floodin the game wit raw shit left and right....you guys ain't heard nothin yet, for real....07 is gonna be a real ill year for us....stay tuned in

bloodyhookz
05-25-2007, 07:33 PM
damn fams, peeps be gittin wet up to my our music fam, damn, that's fucked up, but the music is too gully for most, lol, brappppppppppppppppppp!!!!

Snake In Eagles Shadow
05-26-2007, 01:30 PM
yo son shit is real out here, na mean....

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
05-26-2007, 05:35 PM
shit was dope sun ....we should build sometime peace

bloodyhookz
05-28-2007, 09:53 PM
'bout to lace my verse tomorrow night fams, look out for the kid!!!

Snake In Eagles Shadow
05-31-2007, 12:43 PM
that verse came out fire, i'ma be posting that revised verion real soon....niggas need to stop sleepin!!!

Complex
05-31-2007, 12:47 PM
peace

feelin the energy right here... quality ish

keep it up

bloodyhookz
06-01-2007, 10:43 PM
this shit's classic for years to come!!!