PDA

View Full Version : Max Munch Music: T.G.F.F.

Max Munch
05-24-2007, 12:49 AM
New sampled beat I just made... kinda satisfied with it considering I haven't sampled in a whiiiile. Only complaint is that it's a little bit repetitive.

Making this a free download so feel free to spit some mellow shit on this one. If you do, please send me a copy of the final track so I can throw it up on my myspace (free promotion anyone?).

Peep it on MySpace : MS: T.G.F.F. (Thank God For Friday! (http://www.myspace.com/maxmunchmusic)
Peep it on SoundClick : SC: T.G.F.F. (Thank God For Friday! (http://www.soundclick.com/maxmunch)

feedback is appreciated as always,

EZz!

WuGambino
05-24-2007, 05:34 AM
That's a dope track, it does seem to repeat itself but I think that's just probably because of the lack of vocals. If you get someone to spit on it I reckon it'd help it alot.

It's real mellow though, got a great vibe. You chops are on point.

Max Munch
05-24-2007, 08:59 AM
Thanks for listening man, respect.

LORD ZERO
05-24-2007, 01:13 PM
this is on some str8 thank god for da weekend shit lol, nice sample choice ;)

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-24-2007, 01:38 PM
nice summertime feeling, good stuff

INF
05-24-2007, 01:39 PM
I like the pocket in this. Its got excellent bottom. Shit reminds me of back in the day. Friday or a saturday , just chillin.

Good job.

Max Munch
05-24-2007, 02:47 PM
nice summertime feeling, good stuff

That's exactly what I was thinking.. summer's right around the corner, gotta get this shit pumping on systems!

Thanks for listening peeps.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
05-24-2007, 07:04 PM
it was a cool beat, real laid back....occasionally when u played with the snare it didn't sound right but its a solid beat...i don't think it's too repetitive, with melodies like this as long as you get the right emcee to talk about the right thing over this beat its highly entertaining and also i could listen to it by itself without gettin bored.

i'd give the beat a 8/10 i'd like to hear more from you too!

Max Munch
05-24-2007, 08:05 PM
appreciate the feed... I was contemplating on whether or not to redo that snare, might switch it up & see how it sounds.