PDA

View Full Version : Appetite For Destruction - G n R

((((A:I))))
05-24-2007, 10:30 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6e/Guns_N%27_Roses_-_Appetite_for_Destruction.jpg/200px-Guns_N%27_Roses_-_Appetite_for_Destruction.jpg

Fuck what they all are doing now, you can't compete with this kind of swagger. Not for a debut, not for much out of the 80s really.

Combining Zeppelin-esque drums, Punk rock bass, guitarists equal parts Stones and (again) Zepp, plus a screeching man-child who thought he was Marc Bolan (with a split-personality vocal range)..........Ahhh fuck it.

Thoughts? I drive faster and better when I listen to this album.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8b/Appetitefordestruction.jpg/200px-Appetitefordestruction.jpg
Original cover art ftw

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-24-2007, 10:38 AM
great rock record, Its So Easy and Rocket Queen rule, used to be my favorite band (when I was 8, 9) its a pity they got so stupid after this record

Visionz
05-24-2007, 10:43 AM
The whole ablum was fuckin sick, Mr. Brownstone, Nighttrain, My Michelle some other classic joints off the album not even mentioning the singles the unitiated might know it for.....Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City....etc

tekunique
05-24-2007, 01:11 PM
its so easy easy when everybodys tryin to please me baby.....

djskillz
11-18-2007, 01:09 AM
10/10. One of my favorite albums. Sweet Child O' Mine always calms me down.

Jeru
11-18-2007, 09:17 AM
Good album

hectis
12-02-2007, 01:32 AM
GnR are my favorite rock band of all time this album is classic i stil listen to it everyday

crust
12-02-2007, 04:06 PM
i have respect for the band and what they have done musicly but i can't stand axel rose. he just kills it for me.....i could prolly go my whole life without ever hearing another NEW GnR song and it wouldn't bother me. the solo shit he's done is trash too.

(when i first seen the video for November rain it made me cry. it such a good song and the video was perfect. very epic.)

oDoUoSoKo
12-02-2007, 06:13 PM
i like this record, but i think it is VERY over rated...because there is skipable tracks, and people always say there isnt...also...it was one of those albums i first heard because of critical praise....and gotta say...isnt as good as people say it is.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-02-2007, 07:29 PM
It's a good album i don't what the fuss is about

InvincibleArmor79
01-19-2008, 09:17 AM
this is an album that you either love or dispel... for me, i dig this for alot of reasons...

im really disappointed they parted ways, cuz they had their own steez.. especially at live shows (when axl showed up).. i consider guns an metallica the greatest rockers from when i was growin up...

yeah, axl seems pretty pathetic tryna keep the guns goin... without slash, duff and so on, it aint guns.. period

Memory Man
08-08-2008, 07:08 AM
i consider guns an metallica the greatest rockers from when i was growin up...

i saw that tour where they co-headlined in '92. faith no more opened. it was a great show.