PDA

View Full Version : who the fuck is dan cooley?

SID
05-24-2007, 01:01 PM
who the fuck is he?

Come Honor Face
05-24-2007, 01:02 PM
who the fuck is he?

I saw Danny just the other day! He was wearin some fisher price Timberlands, and a shirt that looked like a dish rag! I mean, his shirt looked like a curtain! I asked him what he's been up to and he said he had been a backup dancer for en vogue. But he just a nasty little R&B nigga now.

tekunique
05-24-2007, 01:08 PM
I saw Danny just the other day! He was wearin some fisher price Timberlands, and a shirt that looked like a dish rag! I mean, his shirt looked like a curtain! I asked him what he's been up to and he said he had been a backup dancer for en vogue. But he just a nasty little R&B nigga now.
waddaya want ya big dummy

WARPATH
05-24-2007, 01:11 PM
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n1/n7730.jpg

Kong
05-24-2007, 01:43 PM
He once showed up at my house while I was eating dinner with my family. He had a Jar of peanut butter in a bag and said to me : "I was wondering if ya'll wanted to have dinner with me?" I said we are already eating. He left

hahaha. *(:)

WARPATH
05-24-2007, 02:13 PM
DAN COOLEY was an engineer that worked in one of the Buildiings i manage staff in.

DAN COOLEY was a guy that looked normal but after speaking to him you would realise he lacked common sense. And was basically fired for being a retard and arguing with his teacher. The class he was taking was vital to his job as engineer but this guy thought he had all the answers and ended up being blacklisted from the engineers union.

He once showed up at my house while I was eating dinner with my family. He had a Jar of peanut butter in a bag and said to me : "I was wondering if ya'll wanted to have dinner with me?" I said we are already eating. He left

LMAO
:dead:

Lil' Ruger
05-24-2007, 03:22 PM
lawls there it is.

Come Honor Face
05-25-2007, 02:40 AM
Oh lord! Have you guys seen the pics? Please post the pics on this thread 2. Shit is crazy funny!!!!!!

MsRzaRecTaH
05-25-2007, 10:10 AM

Shit Im in tears.. lmaooo these people at work are looking at me all crazy hahah

Come Honor Face
05-25-2007, 10:14 AM
Know we all can see why he was deserving of the honor. LOL