PDA

View Full Version : Redman - Muddy Waters

Poetic Disciple
05-24-2007, 07:07 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/TupacAmaru/redman_muddywate_101b.jpg

i dont kno if this is the right section, but it seem to fit. All i can say bout this album is.....damn. The shit just blew my mind, I decided to check it out like 2 days ago, n i thank god that i did. Every track on this album is bangin, this is one of the few albums that i can listen to all the way thru rite next to 36 Chambers, Devil's Night, The Marshall Mathers LP, & BTNHRessurection. This album is most def a 10/10 for me. What's e'ry body else opinion???

CharlesJones
05-24-2007, 07:53 PM
Classic album. He hasn't made a good album since Muddy Waters. His latest album Red Gone Wild is garbage. I hope he doesn't wait another 7 years to release a wack album LOL.

Poetic Disciple
05-24-2007, 09:55 PM
^^^Oh for real i aint heard Red Gone Wild yet. I just been hearin shit bout it. Some people said it was decent, & sum like you said it was garbage. But I guess I'll still check it out.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-24-2007, 10:21 PM
it's a dope album no muddy waters but still dope though definately an 8 outta 10 stars

Poetic Disciple
05-24-2007, 10:55 PM
^^^Kool, but wats fucked is that this is the 1st Red album i've listened to. But shit most def done made me a fan, i gotta check out the rest of his shit.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
05-24-2007, 11:05 PM
i like dare iz a darkside more but this is my second favorite red album

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-25-2007, 09:02 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/TupacAmaru/redman_muddywate_101b.jpg

i dont kno if this is the right section, but it seem to fit. All i can say bout this album is.....damn. The shit just blew my mind, I decided to check it out like 2 days ago, n i thank god that i did. Every track on this album is bangin, this is one of the few albums that i can listen to all the way thru rite next to 36 Chambers, Devil's Night, The Marshall Mathers LP, & BTNHRessurection. This album is most def a 10/10 for me. What's e'ry body else opinion???

classic shit, what else to say...

pick it up ,pick it up :D

na diel
05-25-2007, 09:18 AM
classic shit, what else to say...

pick it up ,pick it up :D

I got all RedManz shitz, I been followin him since way back..
Fuck what ya heard the new shit is good...
no one mentioned the roller coaster malpractice which was bangin//
dont care what ya'll claim...and dont forget ta pick up
all of E. Sermon's cds since he produced most of Redman's joints and
El Nino' By Def Sqaud ft. Redman, Kieth Murray and Eric Sermon the great..

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-25-2007, 10:50 AM
^^i didnt checked that shit u mentioned.. ill get that shit soon... all red cd-s...