PDA

View Full Version : How can I post pictures? Help!

Come Honor Face
05-25-2007, 11:38 AM
Just tell me and throw this thread in cooley joint.

Visionz
05-25-2007, 11:53 AM
There's an icon with mountains on it right next to the quotes, hit that & then post the link in the box that pops up, if you're trying to throw your owns pics up use a site like photobucket.com, the service is free and easy to use.

btw...........how you gonna take internet lessons from a guy from the South hahaha, you know we're all fuckin retarded down here right??

Come Honor Face
05-25-2007, 11:56 AM
Drink from the fountain of THISDICK! You stupid shitfaced cockmaster! I cant believe you had the nerve! You should go hunting with Dick Cheney! You come up with the corniest shit! It's just......you should be punished. I'm going chop off your arm! ARE YOU READY???

Come Honor Face
05-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Use a picture uploading site like

Photobucket.com
tinypic.com
imageshack.com
Once the pic is uploaded use the Image code they supply...copy and paste into thread.

Thanks Ben.

Bis Fan
05-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Drink from the fountain of THISDICK! You stupid shitfaced cockmaster! I cant believe you had the nerve! You should go hunting with Dick Cheney! You come up with the corniest shit! It's just......you should be punished. I'm going chop off your arm! ARE YOU READY???

Are you...my judge

:lmao:

Visionz
05-25-2007, 12:03 PM
hahaha...........would you like to try my tiger style:dududu:

Come Honor Face
05-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Yo let me ask you somethin mista Bisfan. Do you know a Don Rodriguez?...................DON RODRIGUEZ FROM THA BRONX!!
Because I think you do know him because your fuckin friend Don is down at 120th right now singin his fuckin ass off like FUCKIN BIRD!!!!!!!!

Bis Fan
05-25-2007, 12:19 PM
...You believe him?

Come Honor Face
05-25-2007, 12:20 PM
You don't trust me huh?

Come Honor Face
05-25-2007, 12:26 PM
No response? Oh well I guess were not supposed to trust people in our profession anyway.