PDA

View Full Version : Edgar Allen / Joell Ortiz

Shaolin Bloody Sword
05-25-2007, 11:45 AM
If u haven't heard about Edgar Alen, i suggest u do ur homework & check out "Floe Almighty" cauz dude is sick & knows how to bring the best outta 9th Wonder. He's part of the Justus League & he's better than Phonte & Pooh Lyrically.....

What ya'll think about Joell Ortiz ? I heard his album 2 days ago & dude is pretty sick. I heard he signed with Aftermath. Is he going to be like Raekwon, an MC that keep saying the album will come out & it never does.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-25-2007, 02:06 PM
If u haven't heard about Edgar Alen, i suggest u do ur homework & check out "Floe Almighty" cauz dude is sick & knows how to bring the best outta 9th Wonder. He's part of the Justus League & he's better than Phonte & Pooh Lyrically.....

What ya'll think about Joell Ortiz ? I heard his album 2 days ago & dude is pretty sick. I heard he signed with Aftermath. Is he going to be like Raekwon, an MC that keep saying the album will come out & it never does.

Edgar allen is pretty dope too but Joell and Raekwon's albums will come out you gott abe patient because remeber this industry is a business and you want the product to sell not just have buzz and fizzle out nahmean