PDA

View Full Version : New Mixtape ......maximum Disaster....hott Shit Right Here Dont Miss

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
05-25-2007, 04:00 PM
http://www.datpiff.com/GNC-Maximum-Disaster-mid4666.html

I Might Catch Some Heat For This But Some Tracks Needed To Be Heard .........

You Can Also Listen Befroe You Download

here are the covers

http://www.datpiff.com/images/tapes/Maximum-Disaster-mid4666-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/images/tapes/Maximum-Disaster-mid4666-back-large.jpg

feel free to leave love or hate feed peace

imbrator
05-25-2007, 06:28 PM
eh yo max
the ish is hot i listen to all 20 trax real sickness
te problem i aint know how to downlload :-D

hav to check it

imbrator
05-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Download Unavailable
For the time being, only Premium Members are allowed to download individual tracks.

ok i c i have to register
Řeace fam

ERN-DAWGY
05-25-2007, 06:34 PM
yo i'mma peep this when i get back too

i hate fucken slow internet take a lifetime to download shit

imbrator
05-26-2007, 04:09 PM
eh yo the same hier
wake up wake up
there re 20 hot trax and only 2 feedbacks

more feedbak = more support
peace fam

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
05-26-2007, 04:32 PM
to many people are accessing the servers it'lll be avaliable still just keep trying also you have to right click save as....that might be one of the problems

GameOfDeath
05-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Will check it out.

GameOfDeath
05-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Intro is pretty dope. Mad energy on Verbal Gladiators I think the vocals are too high. Better Days is pretty well put together especially the female vocalists. Pretty deep track. Damn Inner City Science beat is sick. Your vocals sound off here, unclear. Lyrics on point though. Then the beat is too low on Awaken the Night. But the vocals sound good
here weapons style rhyme here. Eh I think this needed a faster tempo. One thing I'm noticing is these are all close to full length tracks 3-4 minutes and there are 20. I don't listen to many mixtapes but that seems long for a mixtape with one artist? Not feeling the Art of Ninja beat, think your rhymes could've been more creative and focucsed. Great mix on Haunted Soul. But too similar too Betterdays. Invisible Prophets! sick, needs to have the beat higher. Should've had this earlier in the tape maybe. The scratching is perfect here. Pretty hot.

CRUNK BEAT!? Oh...had me scared. Great mix, great subject matter, this should be higher on the tape as well. Reminess is another one of those deep tacks. Its too much like the others I think you could've left off 2 of these. Vocalist sounds good. Reminess doesn't even compare to Revenge of Medicine. A REALLY sick track. Nice narrative. Intellectual is not bad actually sounds like a mixtape track. I like this chorus is not great but it works your vocals are distorting a litte. Legends of the Old Talent is raw. Like this. Not really feeling Let me Down. NOw ya Crying is coo. Lot of energy. Small Town Killa is CRAZY! Great beat great story, mix is off beat is a little low. Still crazy. Ahh! The mix is killing Grime Your vocals are low and muffled. Sounds dope though. Ahh no wonder, Stoupe did it. AHhaha. Red Sake is dope too, picking up momentum here. Second half of the tape is banging. Damn, Red Sake is heat! Great verses, liking the vocals okay. Jae killed it. Streetz is more heat, the vocals are a little high again. This could've opened the second half of the tape. Wizen up is another blazin track. Everyone came strong on this.

Some definite heat on the tape. I think 5 tracks could've been left off though.
You definitely have skills with putting a song together and the narratives too there's always room for improvement but more than anything the mixes were rough sometimes vocals were low then sometimes high and the same with a few of the beats. Overall this was an solid tape that needed to be 5 tracks shorter.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
05-27-2007, 01:38 AM
thanks....these are pretty old some up to three years old

imbrator
05-27-2007, 09:41 AM
yeah g.o.d verbal gladiators is so strong beat is tigh and mcying off tha hook
max as always kill it
but who s the first dude ?

imbrator
05-27-2007, 09:52 AM
http://uhhurap.blogspot.com/search/label/Maximus%20Da%20Mantis

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-27-2007, 10:24 AM
Big shout out to my boi MAXIMUS..Keep up the good work thun..One Love....!

Max Munch
05-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Some nice joints up on there, keep doin you man.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-07-2007, 08:55 AM
Maybe Some People Missed This?

Complex
08-07-2007, 10:19 AM
peepin...

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
10-27-2009, 03:13 PM
fuck it let me up this old shit

JIGSAW45
10-27-2009, 08:04 PM
daaaaam my nigga!!!! grindin like a mf,thats wassup yo. dl'in now....tha other joint was dopeness as well,gotta give it some more spins to soak in the lyrical content. i'm sure this is just as sick or even better....peace my dude 1

SKAMPOE
10-28-2009, 05:10 AM
This is nasty, shits old from 07 but i heard it n its timeless classic werd up. Peace

100pr00f
10-29-2009, 07:32 AM
haha i thought this was new..still missed it so d/l it