Da Youngstas
Kris Kross
Da Lench Mob
Phife of A Tribe Called Quest
Leaders Of The New School minus Busta Rhymes
MC Ren
Above The Law
Group Home

I wish these rappers would've continued to make albums but i can't blame them because record companies are the reason why rappers disappear because rappers get tired of their albums getting delayed or never coming out. Record companies control when a rapper's album gets released so the fans of these rappers shouldn't be mad at these rappers for disappearing because if it was left up to the rappers, they would release albums probably every year or every other year.

Tonystarks420
05-25-2007, 04:37 PM
word. especially bout da lench mob, they was mad ill

Spectrum7glr
05-25-2007, 05:00 PM
onyx...? i'll be mad

CharlesJones
05-25-2007, 06:20 PM
I also wish Das EFX, Naughty By Nature, Nice And Smooth, Craig Mack, Heather B, Lady Of Rage, Boss, Kam, EPMD, Large Professor, K-Solo were still making albums. Erick Sermon is still doing solo albums but his last album was 3 years ago and Parrish Smith's last solo album was 4 years ago.

maestro wooz
05-25-2007, 06:40 PM
what happened to lord finesse??????

CharlesJones
05-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Who knows. He's probably producing right now. Do you know if he did any beats for AG's latest album or if he rapped on AG's album? I wish College Boyz were still around too. The lead rapper of College Boyz is a actor now. His name is Romany Malco. He's on Weeds tv show that comes on Showtime channel and he was in The 40 Year Old Virgin movie. He also played MC Hammer in MC Hammer movie that came on VH1. What happened to the rappers Lord Digga and Paula Perry that Masta Ace used to hang with? Lord Digga was tight.

CharlesJones
05-25-2007, 07:01 PM
I wish Willie D of the Geto Boys would do more solo albums. His lyrics make me laugh because he says some funny stuff and he always speaks the truth.

CharlesJones
05-25-2007, 07:26 PM
I wish these r&b artists hadn't disappeared.

Bell Biv Devoe
Tony Toni Tone(Raphael Saddiq is doing solo albums but he should get back with the group for more albums.)
Silk(Little G who was the lead singer isn't with them anymore. He's doing stage plays now. The other 4 members are still releasing group albums but it's not the same without Little G.)
Keith Sweat
Levert(RIP to Gerald Levert. I love Levert group albums. People be sleeping on Sean Levert's singing. I wanna peep his solo album.)
Cameo
Con Funk Shun
Kool And The Gang
The Gap Band(Charlie Wilson is still doing solo albums.)
Zapp(RIP to Roger Troutman. His brother is a bitch for murdering him.)
Parliament/Funkadelic
The Jacksons
Dazz Band
Ready For The World
Midnight Star
Lakeside
The Deele(Babyface and LA Reid used to be with this group. Babyface hasn't done a solo album in awhile and LA Reid is the president of Def Jam records now.)
Teddy Pendergrass
The Commodores
Jeffrey Osborne

Dr Sleepwalker
05-25-2007, 07:32 PM
i miss Killarmy

TiKaL
05-26-2007, 12:08 AM
I cant remember anyone just falling from the scene like Black Sheep did back in the day, ...

Lench Mob too

Erquel
05-26-2007, 02:23 AM
word
wonder what's up with Phife

oDoUoSoKo
05-26-2007, 10:31 AM
I wish these r&b artists hadn't disappeared.

Bell Biv Devoe
Tony Toni Tone(Raphael Saddiq is doing solo albums but he should get back with the group for more albums.)
Silk(Little G who was the lead singer isn't with them anymore. He's doing stage plays now. The other 4 members are still releasing group albums but it's not the same without Little G.)
Keith Sweat
Levert(RIP to Gerald Levert. I love Levert group albums. People be sleeping on Sean Levert's singing. I wanna peep his solo album.)
Cameo
Con Funk Shun
Kool And The Gang
The Gap Band(Charlie Wilson is still doing solo albums.)
Zapp(RIP to Roger Troutman. His brother is a bitch for murdering him.)
Parliament/Funkadelic
The Jacksons
Dazz Band
Ready For The World
Midnight Star
Lakeside
The Deele(Babyface and LA Reid used to be with this group. Babyface hasn't done a solo album in awhile and LA Reid is the president of Def Jam records now.)
Teddy Pendergrass
The Commodores
Jeffrey Osborne
can't compare to these other losers.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-26-2007, 10:38 AM
yeah Puff Daddy fucked alot of his artists over G-Dep, Black Rob, and Craig Mack all should have sophmore records out earlier

RAMESH
05-26-2007, 01:52 PM
the world needs an unsupervised onyx album

xHard to Earnx
05-26-2007, 02:56 PM
Isn't Black Rob incarcerated?

I'd call that a pretty good reason for "disappearing."

IronFingaz7
05-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Camp Lo is coming out with a new album in July I think and Onyx is supposed to be doing something new as well, Yung Onyx as well.

P.E.A.C.E.

chiba
05-27-2007, 12:34 AM
Camp Lo is coming out with a new album in July

P.E.A.C.E.

any news on this
production??
features??
tracks??
title??

mofo
05-27-2007, 09:36 AM
Where the fuck is Mic Geronimo and Kurious Jorge?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-27-2007, 09:49 AM
yeah and esprecially 4 da lench mobb mc ren n' onyx..

IronFingaz7
05-27-2007, 10:31 AM
any news on this
production??
features??
tracks??
title??

It's called Black Hollywood and it's supposed to drop on July 24. Their with Good Hands Records just like Priest and the first single is called "Black Hollywood".

Heres an article on it from www.hiphopgame.com

This is it. Camp Lo is making a return to the hip-hop game in Black Hollywood style July 24, as they return with their first album in five years, Black Hollywood.

The album, featuring a refreshed Sonny Cheeba and Geechi Suede, is produced entirely by Ski. “I feel like I got the same energy as Uptown Saturday night on Black Hollywood,” Ski said. “We’re about to introduce Camp Lo to a whole new generation of listeners who are going to be blown away."

"We’re giving the listeners something they don't know they are missing yet,” Sonny Cheeba told HipHopGame. “The fans that have been looking for that sound and can't find it, this is where it’s at.”

The lead single is “Black Hollywood” and will be released

Black Hollywood is being released on Good Hands Records, which is distributed through Traffic Entertainment.

“I know we’re in good hands with Good Hands,” Ski said. “It’s hard to find music people that have open minds to put out this kind of music. They believe in keeping good hip-hop alive.”

DJ Truth, CEO of Good Hands Records, is also excited about releasing Black Hollywood. “To be able to add a legendary group like Camp Lo is a huge thrill for the label,” DJ Truth told HipHopGame. “The fact that Ski produced the entire album adds to the thrill. The energy and swagger on this album is crazy.”

Good Hands Records is also releasing Kurupt Presents Tangled Thoughts’ Philly 2 Cali on May 22. Killah Priest’s The Offering is also dropping on Good Hands on August 21.

Reported by Brian Kayser

P.E.A.C.E.

drippie k
05-27-2007, 11:22 AM
smoothe da hustler is dead isnt he?

Kenny Powers
05-27-2007, 02:38 PM
Isn't Black Rob incarcerated?

I'd call that a pretty good reason for "disappearing."

-haha true, a few years ago he got sentenced to 7 years in jail. i still listen to a few songs off life story tho

mofo
05-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Oh yeah, put Lost boyz as #1. I mean out of the four, 1 is dead, another is convicted for 37 years to jail, the other one is no where to be found and the only one who actually had a type of career has been on the down low as of lately.

famenchuan
05-27-2007, 08:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxRnWHOVEmc

what ever happened to this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PANDA PISS
05-28-2007, 05:01 PM
The Cru
Rah Digga
Camp Lo
Smoothe Da Hustler
Trigger Tha Gambler
Tracey Lee
Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz
Onyx
Black Rob
Illegal
Da Youngstas
Kris Kross
Da Lench Mob
Phife of A Tribe Called Quest
Leaders Of The New School minus Busta Rhymes
MC Ren
Above The Law
Group Home

I wish these rappers would've continued to make albums but i can't blame them because record companies are the reason why rappers disappear because rappers get tired of their albums getting delayed or never coming out. Record companies control when a rapper's album gets released so the fans of these rappers shouldn't be mad at these rappers for disappearing because if it was left up to the rappers, they would release albums probably every year or every other year.

um, about half of these artists are still doing their thing though, in the underground, but i guess thats your point.

-IrOnBuLL-
05-29-2007, 10:00 AM
if it waznt for record companiez n them so-called CEO'z that messin up
on tonz of artistz from back then to now. maybe they all would still make
albumz in all that.

but i wish craig mack, g-dep, channel live and all them would still make
albumz. too bad them record companiez aint lettin it happen

CharlesJones
05-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Smoothe Da Hustler isn't dead. He raps on Ice T's latest album Gangsta Rap. Mic Geronimo has a new album out called Alive 9/73. I hope Camp Lo's Gotcha song is gonna be on their new album. I heard this song 2 years ago and it was supposed to be on their album A Piece Of The Action.

TSA
05-31-2007, 12:36 PM
black rob had an album last year, it was all up on BET

and whatever happened to Heavy D. That guy was christ like.

morgan
05-31-2007, 01:53 PM
Yeah Black Rob had an album last year, True Mas had a beat on there. Good tune