PDA

View Full Version : Cotton Mouth makes a song about the N Word

Kenny Powers
05-25-2007, 09:25 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhphp.ii8jN7tIQr8AWb7g

- He's spitting some real controversial shit there, I dunno what people's reaction is gonna be to this but I think that its bullshit. So you rap and hang out with black people, that dont mean you can say it, pretty messed up.

TAURO
05-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Im not even suprised by this, america was heading in this direction years ago (just watch the movie black & white)good use of a sample and the guy made a couple of good points but at the end of the day, it's dangerous to let such a word be used so casually by other races (and this goes for latinos too). I get what he's trying to say but like a lot of the people been saying on the talk back, if he's planning on performing this live then he better roll with a thick crew cuz this dude is seriously on his way to bumping heads.

UNCLE RUCKUS
05-25-2007, 09:58 PM
wtf? its saying that video dosent exist

TAURO
05-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Thats funny, it doesn't work for me now either.

whitey
05-25-2007, 10:07 PM
he does raise some good points.

there are white kids that call each other it all the time now, and black kids call white people all the time too. not to mention blacks to other blacks.

the situation gets sticky for white kids that say it a lot when they hang out with black dudes. clearly at least for cotton mouth hes down enough with atleast 1 black dude because hes rapping it right in front of him. but idk, if those white dudes are really like that and what not and actually act like that, do they/should they censore themselves around blacks? but blacks dont have to do it around whites?

idk i vote for no one saying it, it solves the whole thing.

but im definatly waiting to see the response on it, its an interesting song to say the least.

whitey
05-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Table 'wshh_videos.vlist' doesn't exist

odd, worked 10 mins ago

its gotta be on youtube someplace.

11th Chamber
05-25-2007, 10:48 PM
who?

Kenny Powers
05-26-2007, 01:57 AM
shit man i dunno why they took the video down. I cant find it anywhere else either, not on youtube or nothin. damn, my bad i case you didnt see it, the video is of a white down south rapper named cottonmouth, who uses the n word in a song using the krs one sample of when he says "Now we got white kids callin' themselves niggas" in Mc's act like they dont know. This white boy is supposedly big down south, he sounds like Paul Wall and tries to justify him using the word nigga. I think hes gonna get a lotta heat for it, but well see...

Meta4
05-26-2007, 12:10 PM
IT all depends on the people you chill with now. I had a one of my boys who is a 44 year old black man with kids call me nigga the other day, yes I am 22 year old white male. It ain't shit anymore if your tight with someone. Throughout my life experiences I've come to the conclusion that there is a HUGE difference between nigga and nigger, A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Nigga is casual refrence to a friend nowadays but I've never called one of my white friends nigga with any real intent. I actually lost a long time friend recently because she felt it was okay to call a black taco bell employee nigger. I told her to go fuck herself and that she was lucky someone didn't beat her ass cuz if I EVER hear someone yell racial slurs towards an employee of any business I will commence to beating their ass.