PDA

View Full Version : Sage Francis - Human The Death Dance

Dr Sleepwalker
05-26-2007, 05:09 PM
If you don't know this man, you better get familiar..

Albums classic... best album i've heard and years... dead serious

renagade410
05-26-2007, 10:47 PM
ive listend to it once i gotta listen a couple more times before i give my review...i dont know if i like it more than personal journals tho

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-12-2007, 10:05 AM
I like all of his albums, IMO he is pretty consistent and can make a good show too

DJMethods
07-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Got it yesterday, only had 24 hours to listen but its got a fair few plays... I'll give a track by track review later, but first impressions are 9/10

RynMur
07-26-2007, 07:11 PM
This is the first album I've heard from Sage Francis and I'm very impressed. The only problem I have is that there are too many styles on this LP. The first and second half of the album sound like a different theme. However, I didn't find one skip track. I would like to hear Sage on an El-P beat.

Top 3 Tracks: Underground For Dummies, Water Line, Going Back To Rehab

Overall Grade: (4/5) A-

renagade410
07-26-2007, 10:55 PM
This is the first album I've heard from Sage Francis and I'm very impressed. The only problem I have is that there are too many styles on this LP. The first and second half of the album sound like a different theme. However, I didn't find one skip track. I would like to hear Sage on an El-P beat.

Top 3 Tracks: Underground For Dummies, Water Line, Going Back To Rehab

Overall Grade: (4/5) A-
check out personal journals NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitive X
10-19-2007, 12:02 AM
Another album of the year contender. This, I'll Sleep When You're Dead, and Desire are tied right now for that status.