PDA

View Full Version : Cormega To Release His Album On 'The Jones Experience'....??

KoolGenius
05-28-2007, 02:37 PM
First off Cormega has changed his album name once again from 'The Inevitable' to self titled 'Cormega'.

I got this off wikipedia, i have no idea if it's fucking true or not, wikipedia isn't reliable since anybody can change the the paragraph.

But if this is true, shit would be mad dope!!

Can't wait for it either way, he's got a mix tape coming out soon also, 'Legal Hustle Vol.2' which should be nice.

Cormega will be the fourth studio album from Queensbridge, New York rapper Cormega, to be controversially released in Summer 2007 on The Jones Experience/Def Jam Records through Cormega's own Legal Hustle Records. The controversy surrounds the stunning revelation of Cormega rejoining the ranks of the label he fought so hard to leave in 1998; under a former friend-turned rival-turned friend (Nas) at that. It was originally titled "Urban Legend" but was changed by Cormega after T.I. released a successful album of the same name. Some confirmed tracks on the album are "Dirty Game", which is produced by the legendary DJ Premier & "Fresh" featuring KRS-One, Big Daddy Kane, Grand Puba, EPMD & Red Alert. Other producers include Pete Rock, Large Professor, Buckwild, DR Period, Nottz, Lil' Fame, Emile & Ayatollah.

tymoney
05-28-2007, 03:42 PM
I can't wait for a new Mega album I wish he would fix his fuckin website.

cap
05-28-2007, 03:50 PM
im not crazy about mega but that producer line-up is pretty impressive!

Cesar
05-28-2007, 07:09 PM
Yeah I miss Cormegasite also, that shit was i'll, If this is true then im Mad surprised, cause back two years ago he was sayin the opposite shit, but anyways can't wait for that album.

Chief 'Broom
05-28-2007, 07:45 PM
it seemed to be going in that direction - when Mega reunited with Nas for that show he said afterwards that they have more news to come

I've been waiting for his new album for years - he's been talking it up on his forum just like Priest has been talking his up

I believe them both - be album's of the year

and I'm happy if Nas got Mega a deal for the album

made in queens

Scribbles
05-29-2007, 09:14 AM
WOW......

If this is true....Expect a Nas collabo. We all know it's gonna happen lol....

cap
05-29-2007, 10:12 AM
WOW......

If this is true....Expect a Nas collabo. We all know it's gonna happen lol....

i think we can expect that either way.

tragedykhadafi12
05-29-2007, 10:35 AM
Wow this would be cool, but im not sure if this is true. Cormega is already making real good money coming out independently but who knows. Wouldn't be bad.

KoolGenius
05-29-2007, 06:10 PM
Well I've just got a message from Cormega from myspace & he says he isn't signing a deal with Def Jam or Nas label.

tragedykhadafi12
05-29-2007, 07:22 PM
whatever either way i just want the album.

chiba
05-29-2007, 10:21 PM
im not crazy about mega but that producer line-up is pretty impressive!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
should be a dope album
u cant go wrong with that line up

CrackaWithAttitude
06-21-2007, 01:54 PM
He's the best in the game to me. I need this album, and shit I've been patient for years now. What the fuck's goin on, when is it supposed to drop? And when is the mixtape droppin?

I know some dude's been in contact with mega and yall have spoken on redoing the cormegasite. any news on this? it can't be that difficult, but I think it's important that he gets that shit back up running

Also, offtopic, but how many albums did starr blazz do? I copped the way of the bullet a few months ago, and it's sick.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-21-2007, 02:03 PM
should be dope, mega has a real solid catalogue.