PDA

View Full Version : dog fighting

whitey
05-29-2007, 11:56 AM
all this shit with mike vick in the news about dog fighting. and clinton portis saying he should be able to do what he wants ect.

what do you guys think about it?

is it sick and vick should get punished by law enforcment and the nfl or as portis says he should be able to do whatever he wants with them...?

Dirty Knowledge
05-29-2007, 03:56 PM
The Media should stop reporting this shit. Who cares wtf Mike Vick does? If he goes 20/30 for 300 yards and runs for 3 TDs I don't give a fuck if he's got his dick up a Pitbull's ass as long as I don't know/hear/see about it.

whitey
05-29-2007, 05:07 PM
see i think thats fucked up.

they showed videos of it on outside the lines nightly, not like you cant really imagine what it looks like, but those thing are tearing each others heads off. fighting till one of them kills the other.

how is that right?

CID DIGITAL
05-29-2007, 05:32 PM
what vick does off the field is his buisness.

whitey
05-29-2007, 05:36 PM
ya vick kills somebody, thats cool? hes moving tons of coke, thats cool?

be sarious.

CID DIGITAL
05-29-2007, 05:44 PM
killing someone and moving tons of coke would be a concern of whatever police department he commited those crimes in. Dog fighting is legal in some places. Get over it.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-29-2007, 05:45 PM
Ya'll are throwing rumors around like insecure women.

whitey
05-29-2007, 05:46 PM
you tell me where its legal?

CID DIGITAL
05-29-2007, 05:46 PM
i have yet to spill a rumor you fagish balding pirate.

hey whitey what do you do in your free time that is questionable so i can start a thread about it and complain how its wrong yet none of my bidness.

you tell me where its legal?

look it up yourself if youre so concerned with it, you are the information super highway ya know.

CID DIGITAL
05-29-2007, 05:54 PM
i bet whitey is lost looking for this thread.

Come Honor Face
05-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Dog Fighting is gay! So is Michael Vick! I'm much more upset with him 4 playin like shit than I am dog fighting. Dog fighting is wrong cause thedogs dont have a choice but to fight to the death. Again, makin a animal fight like that=GAY. Playn QB like Michael Vick does=GAY!

whitey
05-29-2007, 05:58 PM
actually i already knew it was illegal. in all states, with different degrees of seriousness. thats why im saying, you doing stuff in your own business its whatever, but you breakin the law, your gonna get fucked over. especially in the image concious only worried about making money nfl.

CID DIGITAL
05-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Whitey.....dog fighting is still legal in some Counties.

If he is breaking the law tho that is for the police to deal with. getting mad and starting a thread about someone like this only makes you look like an obssesed person. Dont watch his games, dont buy his shit and thats all you can really do.

Come Honor Face
05-29-2007, 06:05 PM
actually i already knew it was illegal. in all states, with different degrees of seriousness. thats why im saying, you doing stuff in your own business its whatever, but you breakin the law, your gonna get fucked over. especially in the image concious only worried about making money nfl.

Fuck the law! Fuck the government 2! I gotta neighbor who had quit payin his taxes, and when they coctacted him about it, he told them to go fuck themselves. Then, he said the same in court. And got thrown in jail. When he gets out they are gonna garnish his wages. He says hell just slang some shit on the side. LOL Fuck them FED,PIG ass faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I aint afraid of no pigs! Bust a cap in them fuckas son! If you dont want 2 get hurt, dont butt in other peoples business! U see thats what cops are. They are habitual business Butter Inners!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and death 2 all snitches 2!!!!!

CID DIGITAL
05-29-2007, 06:13 PM
shut up faggit

whitey
05-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Whitey.....dog fighting is still legal in some Counties.

If he is breaking the law tho that is for the police to deal with. getting mad and starting a thread about someone like this only makes you look like an obssesed person. Dont watch his games, dont buy his shit and thats all you can really do.

whoa pal i think you got something twisted here. i wasnt really all in his shit like that, i was just looking to see peoples opinions on the subject. my initial post was an open ended question.

obssesed person? how do you get that? its a forum, people talk about shit, is everyone who makes a thread about anything on here obsessed?

take it esh.

CID DIGITAL
05-29-2007, 08:11 PM
the answer i gave after you asked your initial question in the 1st post was not good enough for you. you seem to think that dood shouldnt be able to play because he is into dog fighting. well thats his buisness and upto the leauge to decide if he can play or not because of it. but would it be ok for your employer to not allow you to work because you burned a copy of your friends cd or dvd? something we ALL do and its illegal.

whitey
05-29-2007, 08:48 PM
i wasnt talking about dude getting kicked out of the leg, i was saying with the whole packman jones shit and the rest of the stuff will the comish do anything in accordence with that.

and burning and cd and having two animals rip each others throats out are two very different things. if you cant see that you are blind.

you seem to like confrontation.

CID DIGITAL
05-31-2007, 11:41 AM
ya vick kills somebody, thats cool? hes moving tons of coke, thats cool?
be sarious. comparing dog fights to killing a human or running tons of dope are two very different things. if you cant see that youre blind

and burning and cd and having two animals rip each others throats out are two very different things. if you cant see that you are blind.

you seem to like confrontation.

pwnt

Longbongcilvaringz
05-31-2007, 11:52 AM
come on, ban cid already.

this shit is gettin boring and ridiculous.

CID DIGITAL
05-31-2007, 12:34 PM
why should i be banned? and again. if im banned they have to then ban all of the other 2ndaries and that wont happen. anyway i bet youve pmd admin and mods asking for me to be banned. what a woman. actually i dont bet. i know. i have been told. dumbass.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-31-2007, 01:31 PM
your gimmick is weak.

lol at "i have been told", like you're in constant contact with mods and you're in some internet inner circles or some shit haha. your comment about thinking you know that ive pm'd someone about this is ridiculous again. you think i care about it that much? secondaries shouldnt be allowed unless they're amusing or serve a purpose. again, your gimmick is weak and boring.

whether you're pretending to be ed or you are actually are ed, its very pathetic either way.

take this shit more seriously why dont you.

THE W
05-31-2007, 03:30 PM
im with portis

CID DIGITAL
05-31-2007, 03:37 PM
your gimmick is weak.

lol at "i have been told", like you're in constant contact with mods and you're in some internet inner circles or some shit haha. your comment about thinking you know that ive pm'd someone about this is ridiculous again. you think i care about it that much? secondaries shouldnt be allowed unless they're amusing or serve a purpose. again, your gimmick is weak and boring.

whether you're pretending to be ed or you are actually are ed, its very pathetic either way.

take this shit more seriously why dont you.

you dont care that much but you continue to call for this account to be banned and type paragraphs to me explaining how much you dont care.

faggit.

INF
05-31-2007, 03:43 PM
good grief. AnGER is A GifT.

CID DIGITAL
05-31-2007, 03:52 PM
nice av yo. word is born son.

INF
05-31-2007, 03:55 PM
bunny costume no bunny costume. no worry.