PDA

View Full Version : White dog poo

morgan
05-31-2007, 04:46 AM
Used to be a common sight as you walk around the streets back in the 90's but now, i dont see it... Whatever happened to white dog poo?

Threadworthy i'm sure.

Edgar Erebus
05-31-2007, 05:02 AM
Sure.

http://www.yardwear.net/blog/content/binary/white-dog-poo.jpg

Frontal Lobotomy
05-31-2007, 05:03 AM
Well, over here in the UK if you're caught not cleaning up your dog's crap. You can get a 250 fine. Plus there are shit bins all over the place now.

morgan
05-31-2007, 05:32 AM
Well, over here in the UK if you're caught not cleaning up your dog's crap. You can get a 250 fine. Plus there are shit bins all over the place now.

Yes but i still see scandalous amounts of brown stuff but a lack of white. Cheers for posting that photo, its nice to know you spent 2 minutes of your day doing that for my thread :)

NIGHT MAYOR
05-31-2007, 05:41 AM
climate change !

Frontal Lobotomy
05-31-2007, 05:46 AM
Yes but i still see scandalous amounts of brown stuff but a lack of white.

I suppose that is a valid point, I still do see the brown about her eand there (and it does piss me off). I told this one dude who let his dog shit in front my my house and was about to leave it that I'd make him eat it if he didn't pick it up. I believe he had to use his bare hands to carry it over to the bin haha.

With regard to climate change, if anything dog poo should dry out quicker. My guess is whatever crap is on the street these days is more often than not stood in, which might have something to do with it.

Sean
05-31-2007, 06:19 AM
My cousin asked me the same question a few weeks ago. I just dismissed him as an idiot.

SID
05-31-2007, 06:33 AM
you gotta be kiddin me..............lol

morgan
05-31-2007, 01:51 PM
haha cheers for the input frontal

The Hound
05-31-2007, 02:23 PM
what the fuck is dog shit doing on your mind lol ?

Alcryt
05-31-2007, 02:27 PM
This should be in the ktl section.........

Just kiddin :loser:

morgan
05-31-2007, 06:42 PM
what the fuck is dog shit doing on your mind lol ?

Its not, we was just on about things that used to be around but you dont see anymore and white dog shit got mentioned i found it quite intriguing how it isnt seen anymore thought it would be funny to see if some of the uptight (not all) fuckers on this site could also see the funny side. I have had little hate yet apart from a section move lol. I was hoping for classic status actually

oLd_KaiNry
05-31-2007, 07:29 PM
anybody here ever went to paris ?

one of the thing that shocked me the most was the dogs pooh everywhere in the city so i guess u can find some back there

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-31-2007, 10:50 PM
Its not, we was just on about things that used to be around but you dont see anymore and white dog shit got mentioned i found it quite intriguing how it isnt seen anymore thought it would be funny to see if some of the uptight (not all) fuckers on this site could also see the funny side. I have had little hate yet apart from a section move lol. I was hoping for classic status actually

I actually thought about this after reading your thread and said "hey he's right!" but then I thought, hey I haven't had a dog in a while maybe thats the reason I haven't seen the elusive white poop. I no longer walk a dog. Eithyer way shit talk is COOLEY material...LOL

morgan
06-01-2007, 05:30 AM
This thread makes more sense then certain others, and has raised a valuable point to the corp.

Alcryt
06-01-2007, 06:14 AM
anybody here ever went to paris ?

one of the thing that shocked me the most was the dogs pooh everywhere in the city so i guess u can find some back there

I was in France a few months ago and it seemed like everyone had a dog lol
And it wasnt like they all had the same type of dog, nearly every one i saw was a different breed.
And there was lots of dog poo :picture: