PDA

View Full Version : Next Album Will Be Game's Last Album

Scribbles
05-31-2007, 09:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzYtrDq-dxk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eallhiphop%2Ecom%2Frumors%2 F

Damn...He's one of the few who properly holds down the West Coast....

cap
05-31-2007, 09:59 AM
thats fucked up either way.

if he retires already,its fucked up

if he's another one of those bitches saying ' im leaving' and then ends up making a 'come back'...its fucked up

HANZO
05-31-2007, 10:22 AM
if he's another one of those bitches saying ' im leaving' and then ends up making a 'come back'...its fucked up

most likely

Jeru
05-31-2007, 10:25 AM
Typical dude in it for the money.If he loved what he's doing he'd go at it for years to come.

IrOnMaN
05-31-2007, 11:32 AM
Damn, 50 cent, now The Game. They're pulling a Jay-Z. =/

He'll come back. :cool:

TrueDciple
05-31-2007, 12:24 PM
Is getting harder and harder for Rappers to make money out of the industry, unless u a chiken noodle soup/ lean with it, rock with it/walkit out/let me buy you a (DRANK)..last time i checked it was call a drink (stupid slang) tipe of lame ass rapper/r&b singer thug wanna be (akon) motherfucker whos always going to sell cause dumb ass teens keep buying they garbage! .....ahh what a relieve.:thumbup:

TSA
05-31-2007, 12:31 PM
Is getting harder and harder for Rappers to make money out of the industry, unless u a chiken noodle soup/ lean with it, rock with it/walkit out/let me buy you a (DRANK)..last time i checked it was call a drink (stupid slang) tipe of lame ass rapper/r&b singer thug wanna be (akon) motherfucker whos always going to sell cause dumb ass teens keep buying they garbage! .....ahh what a relieve.:thumbup:

those records don't sell either, and im pretty sure its the mystery of chessboxing, and not da mystery of chessboxing.

Edgar Erebus
05-31-2007, 12:51 PM
Next Album Will Be Game's Last Album

Yeah, and Hard Knock Life was Jay-Z's last album.

Longbongcilvaringz
05-31-2007, 01:08 PM
i doubt he will actually retire.

and im pretty sure its the mystery of chessboxing, and not da mystery of chessboxing.

im not sure how this related to the post above you, or your joking...but your wrong.

Dirty Knowledge
05-31-2007, 03:52 PM
What the fuck? How can Game retire? This HAS to be a retire/comeback plot. What a joke.

RAMESH
05-31-2007, 04:57 PM
as long as he can bring in money he will be around, his come back album will bring him even more money than his last album

L~>1<~NKS
05-31-2007, 05:02 PM
Reason why I stopped Emcee'in and pursued a career to fall back on. It ain't like it used to be - when it was fun. Now The only fun you can really have is doin it as a hobby, real talk.

wuswordz95
05-31-2007, 05:48 PM
fuck the game.

oops im sorry did offend any game fans. i just had to say that. homeboys thinks hes the best rapper out there. the game is good but he is not the best.
in the mainstream land he probally is the best next to gayz. im pretty sure the game can pull out anither really good album. plzz dont feature akon in it

11th Chamber
05-31-2007, 06:18 PM
Game has been my favorite rapper the last 3 or so years, so Im behind him on whatever he gotta do

mega22
05-31-2007, 07:18 PM
hahaha well 50 said he was done so who is game gonna diss to pump his shit up he's funny classic's??????????????????????

whitey
05-31-2007, 07:28 PM
i do not believe him.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
05-31-2007, 07:51 PM
thats fucked up either way.

i think that is the case..

-IrOnBuLL-
06-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Game did make some real good songz while he'z on top of his set
now IF he retirez n end up comin back he MIGHT lose some
respect from people but if he still makin good music and still
have skillz then he should be aite.

CharlesJones
06-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Who cares if he quits rapping. He's not a good rapper anyway and he's always beefing with rappers to get publicity. The Game is a wack name for a mc.

Crackspace
06-01-2007, 08:41 PM
he just ran out of names to name

11th Chamber
06-01-2007, 09:10 PM
I doubt this will occur, look at Jay-Z after the 'Black Album' or whatever, he said he was done then maybe no longer then 2-3 yrs later he comes back with 'Kingdom Come'......

only difference is, is that his shit wouldent be as bad as Kingdom Come

beardman
06-02-2007, 01:44 PM

I just had the exact same thought!
________
herb scales (http://www.vaporshop.com/scales)

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-02-2007, 03:04 PM

ah crackspace, you crack me up ... :)

chiba
06-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Reason why I stopped Emcee'in and pursued a career to fall back on. It ain't like it used to be - when it was fun. Now The only fun you can really have is doin it as a hobby, real talk.

game does have a kid
and im sure he wants to be part of his sons life
he only has 2 consistent albums that went platinum
im sure the third one will

and he is holdin down the west

tymoney
06-02-2007, 08:44 PM
he probably don't have nothin to spit about anymore all he does is name drop in every song it's anoyin he never was very creative & the nigga is a phony.

TrueDciple
06-03-2007, 09:42 AM
game does have a kid
and im sure he wants to be part of his sons life
he only has 2 consistent albums that went platinum
im sure the third one will

and he is holdin down the west

I heard hes getting back with Dr.Dre for the third.:yes:

youngdeck01
06-03-2007, 10:50 AM
That is stupid shit to say. You can say hes just in it for the money or he wants to just be like Jay n say IM BACK. I dont see him stopping after one more.

spityogame
06-04-2007, 05:37 PM
How do you sell records? Tell people it's your last album and more people will go out and buy it. Simple as that, he's not done, he's just trying to build up hype to sell more albums.

chiba
06-04-2007, 08:32 PM
I heard hes getting back with Dr.Dre for the third.:yes:

REALLY!
lets see what 50 says

11th Chamber
06-04-2007, 09:54 PM
just saw this on HipHopGame

The Game Faces 5 Years In Prison

Criminal charges were filed against Compton MC The Game, who allegedly punched and threatened to shoot a man during a pickup basketball game in South Los Angeles.

The Game has been charged with making a criminal threat and possessing a firearm in a school zone during the alleged Feb. 24 incident at the Rita Walters Educational Learning Complex.

This is the rapper's third felony count of exhibiting a firearm in the presence of an officer.

According to prosecutors, The Game got into a fight with a player on an opposing team during the basketball game, punched the victim and pulled a gun out of his Cadillac Escalade and threatened to shoot the man.

Los Angeles Police Department officers arrested "The Game," 27, on May 11 at his Glendale home. The cops were executing a search warrant at the time. Taylor was later released on $50,000 bail.

If he is convicted, he faces more than five years in prison.

TrueDciple
06-04-2007, 11:18 PM
just saw this on HipHopGame

The Game Faces 5 Years In Prison

Criminal charges were filed against Compton MC The Game, who allegedly punched and threatened to shoot a man during a pickup basketball game in South Los Angeles.

The Game has been charged with making a criminal threat and possessing a firearm in a school zone during the alleged Feb. 24 incident at the Rita Walters Educational Learning Complex.

This is the rapper's third felony count of exhibiting a firearm in the presence of an officer.

According to prosecutors, The Game got into a fight with a player on an opposing team during the basketball game, punched the victim and pulled a gun out of his Cadillac Escalade and threatened to shoot the man.

Los Angeles Police Department officers arrested "The Game," 27, on May 11 at his Glendale home. The cops were executing a search warrant at the time. Taylor was later released on $50,000 bail.

If he is convicted, he faces more than five years in prison.

i hope shit dont go that far, all shit aside dude is talented and thats no lie.

Razorsharp
06-05-2007, 12:29 AM
game is good for the DUBside.... he has made good hits... classics?? not quite sure... but hopefully he doesnt make a comeback album... and hopefully last one isnt less then the others