PDA

View Full Version : RZA Has Officially Become A Pussy

RIPODB
05-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Last night, RZA went to a fundrasier dinner for Hillary Clinton in the Hollywood Hills. That is wrong on so many levels. If RZA is a democrat, he should be supporting Obama. Not only is Obama a black man, but he also has 10 times more personal integrity and character than Hilary and her husband combined. It's also just plain ghey that a guy like RZA would show up to a political fundraiser party period. Entertainers like RZA should never get involved with politics because the only thing that will come out of it is alienating some of their fans who otherwise support the entertainer. That means less album sales and fewer people going to concerts. For instance, I will no longer buy all the Wu albums that come out. I'll continue to buy the GFK albums, but I'll wait for my friends to buy the other Wu albums and just rip a copy from them.

Bad move RZA. Bad move. I expected better from you.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/31/clintons-go-bi-coastal/

Edgar Erebus
05-31-2007, 12:42 PM
Last night, RZA went to a fundrasier dinner for Hillary Clinton in the Hollywood Hills. That is wrong on so many levels. If RZA is a democrat, he should be supporting Obama. Not only is Obama a black man, but he also has 10 times more personal integrity and character than Hilary and her husband combined.

But he's also a republican.

It's also just plain ghey that a guy like RZA would show up to a political fundraiser party period.

RZA, as a full citizen, has right to publicly express support to any politician and donate funds. He can go whenever he wants. BTW he ain't held no political speech, he was just there.

Entertainers like RZA should never get involved with politics because the only thing that will come out of it is alienating some of their fans who otherwise support the entertainer. That means less album sales and fewer people going to concerts.

Welcome to 21st century. Militant clashes at politic rallies have passed some 40 years ago, and most of Wu fans don't give a fuck about politics.

For instance, I will no longer buy all the Wu albums that come out. I'll continue to buy the GFK albums, but I'll wait for my friends to buy the other Wu albums and just rip a copy from them.

This proves only that you are a big, BIG idiot.

Jeru
05-31-2007, 12:42 PM
How about you accept the fact that Rza is more than just the man behind The Clan and that he can
a) be involved in politics whenever he wants to
b) he can support whoever he wants ( and don't say he should support a black man cuz he is black, that's ignorant )

I don't think people who really like his music will say fuck him cuz he supports a person ( only one person comes to mind at the moment and that's you ).
Calling him a pussy is not needed.It's not cuz we're his fans, he should listen to us what to do.We shouldn't only respect Rza The Entertainer but also respect Robert Diggs Jr, and from your statement I make it that you have no respect for either of those 2.

NY_Mami
05-31-2007, 12:47 PM
Damn y'all never satisfied...........

Jeru
05-31-2007, 12:48 PM
Damn y'all never satisfied...........
please don't generalise LOL

NY_Mami
05-31-2007, 12:55 PM
please don't generalise LOL

LOL...... It's true though..... y'all worse than Nas board........

RIPODB
05-31-2007, 12:55 PM
But he's also a republican.

So he's a republican and a democrat? Gimme a break. I don't know any republicans who would go to a Hilary fundraiser.

RZA, as a full citizen, has right to publicly express support to any politician and donate funds. He can go whenever he wants. BTW he ain't held no political speech, he was just there.

In the same way that RZA has a right to publicly express support for Hilary, I have a right to call him a pussy for doing it.

Welcome to 21st century. Militant clashes at politic rallies have passed some 40 years ago, and most of Wu fans don't give a fuck about politics.

What's that have to do with anything? By the way, I'm a huge Wu-Tang fan and I'm very interested in politics so your generalization doesn't fit everyone.

This proves only that you are a big, BIG idiot.

Why thank you. I'm just being honest. If you see that as being idiotic, we'll have to agree to disagree. Hilary Clinton is a textbook example of a phonie political demagogue and RZA's support for her has weakened my support for him.

NY_Mami
05-31-2007, 12:58 PM
So he's a republican and a democrat? Gimme a break. I don't know any republicans who would go to a Hilary fundraiser.

You can be both if you want....... he might believe in some conservative ideas, and some liberal ideas.......

full_clip
05-31-2007, 01:00 PM
Last night, RZA went to a fundrasier dinner for Hillary Clinton in the Hollywood Hills. That is wrong on so many levels. If RZA is a democrat, he should be supporting Obama. Not only is Obama a black man, but he also has 10 times more personal integrity and character than Hilary and her husband combined. It's also just plain ghey that a guy like RZA would show up to a political fundraiser party period. Entertainers like RZA should never get involved with politics because the only thing that will come out of it is alienating some of their fans who otherwise support the entertainer. That means less album sales and fewer people going to concerts. For instance, I will no longer buy all the Wu albums that come out. I'll continue to buy the GFK albums, but I'll wait for my friends to buy the other Wu albums and just rip a copy from them.

goddamn.., that isnt relevant at all.., he lives his own life, and can do whatever he wants to, as long as the beats are tight, the flows phat, and the lyrics intelligent..everythings fine (for me)

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-31-2007, 01:01 PM
MAYBE HE realises that a black man in America will never ever ever be a president...im sorry guys,i fully support Obama but lets face the facts here shall we?

tekunique
i know youre mad, but you have no right to judge, and its kinda sad that this would make you not want to buy wu records excepts Ghost's ? but who am i to judge.

Razorsharp
as long as he doesnt sell out his music and continues to make hits, i dont give a fuck if he bones hilary

tekunique
05-31-2007, 01:04 PM
as long as he doesnt sell out his music and continues to make quality shit, i dont give a fuck if he bones hilary
fixed*

NY_Mami
05-31-2007, 01:04 PM
as long as he doesnt sell out his music and continues to make hits, i dont give a fuck if he bones hilary

Exactly.......

Ya_Bane
05-31-2007, 02:27 PM
LMAO, classic..

Maybe RZA is so smart, that he goes by more than color of the skin when it comes to politics. You know, the election that's held every four years is to choose a president, who will be the boss of the country you know. If you are anything but ignorant, skincolor has nothing to do with politics. It would be cool with a black president, but he should be elected for being the best for the job, not just cause he's a black guy.

Entertainers like RZA should never get involved with politics

Who the fuck are you to tell RZA what to do? Not even the admins here have that power.

I will no longer buy all the Wu albums that come out.

Just :lmao:

In the same way that RZA has a right to publicly express support for Hilary, I have a right to call him a pussy for doing it.

You do, but it does make you an ignorant fool.

tekunique
05-31-2007, 02:47 PM
itiswhatitis

LORD ZERO
05-31-2007, 02:51 PM
This Topic Aint Shit, As Long As It Isnt Affecting His Music, Who Cares Lol

THE W
05-31-2007, 02:53 PM
whatever, make me some good music when you're finished.

TGambino
05-31-2007, 05:17 PM
awwwwww u gonna cry

crust
05-31-2007, 05:31 PM
he's his own person. who cares what he dose. you know what i mean?

does it really matter?

wuswordz95
05-31-2007, 05:38 PM
intresting thread i may write. rza can do whatever the hell he wants . mhell he can kick it with oj simpson and george bush for all i care. just as long as he makes dope ass music.

Edgar Erebus
06-01-2007, 02:18 AM
Not RZA, Obama, you moron.
If RZA is a democrat, he should be supporting Obama.
Why should a democrat support a republican? Why on earth? Oh yeah, black people are all supposed to have same political views?

Super.

What's that have to do with anything? By the way, I'm a huge Wu-Tang fan and I'm very interested in politics so your generalization doesn't fit everyone.
That's right, but you would fill a concert only if you are large as a greenland whale.

Why thank you. I'm just being honest. If you see that as being idiotic, we'll have to agree to disagree. Hilary Clinton is a textbook example of a phonie political demagogue and RZA's support for her has weakened my support for him.
Better phonie political demagogue than slavish white nigger in hands of Wall Street jews. Seriously, why do you think Monica Lewinsky affair and all that shit case happened? If Bush did such thing it would never come into public, at least until he'd do something to anger those who give him money.

UNCLE RUCKUS
06-01-2007, 05:05 AM
MAYBE HE realises that a black man in America will never ever ever be a president...im sorry guys,i fully support Obama but lets face the facts here shall we?

Yeah that is sad but could be true there is so much ignorance still around. I think Barack is more real, but Rza probably just sees that Cllinton has more pull and so he wants to be on the winning side, you know. Anybody dissing him for this is not really thinking strategically at all and really underestimating the guy

Ink Is My Drink
06-01-2007, 05:09 AM
what a fuking loser so youll buy ghostfaces cds but no one elses because of rza...WTF?

THE W
06-01-2007, 06:40 AM
can you explain the logic behind deciding to not buy music from any wu member because of the actions of one wu member, but you make an exception for ghostface?

RIPODB
06-01-2007, 09:14 AM
Not RZA, Obama, you moron.

Why should a democrat support a republican? Why on earth? Oh yeah, black people are all supposed to have same political views?

You're calling me a moron and you think Obama, a guy who promotes socialized healthcare, higher taxes, wealth redistribution, labor unions, etc... is a democrat and a republican. Thanks for the laugh! Obama is the furthest thing from being a republican that one can get. And by the way, I'm not a democrat and I don't think democrats should vote for him just because he is black. I think they should vote for him because he has 10 times more personal integrity and character in the tip of his pinky finger than Hilary and her husband combined.

Better phonie political demagogue than slavish white nigger in hands of Wall Street jews.

I'm not an Obama supporter and even I take offense to that comment. Could you show examples of how Obama has been "a slavish white nigger in hands of Wall Streer jews"? From that comment I can tell you're anti-semitic and you don't think Obama is black enough. Based on that, I don't know why I'm even wasting my time replying to a person such as yourself. Racism = Ignorance.

Seriously, why do you think Monica Lewinsky affair and all that shit case happened?

Uh...Because Monica talked about it to the wrong people. You know what they say, loose lips sink ships.

If Bush did such thing it would never come into public, at least until he'd do something to anger those who give him money.

That's BS. The republicans went after Clinton when they had control of the senate and house in the same way that the dems are currently going after Bush while they have control of the senate and house.

RIPODB
06-01-2007, 10:00 AM
can you explain the logic behind deciding to not buy music from any wu member because of the actions of one wu member, but you make an exception for ghostface?

I'd be happy to explain the logic (or lack thereof), but I'll have to go a little off-topic to do it:

36 Chambers came out when I was 17 and like most people here, I thought it was the best rap album of all time. The clan followed up that album with some great solo records from GZA, Meth, ODB, Rae Kwon, and GFK. I thought these guys were unstoppable, especially after listening to Forever, but I was finally disappointed by the clan in the late nineties with a string of less than memorable solo albums. After feeling like I had been "burned" a little bit, I decided to only buy Wu-Tang, GFK, and RZA albums.

Fast forward to today and I find out that the money I spend on RZA/Wu-Tang albums could possibly help to fund Hilary's campaign and that doesn't make me happy. Maybe it's just me, but the older I get, the more tight I've become with my money. I won't give my money to just anybody and I sure as hell won't give my money to people/corporations that publicly support a phonie like Hilary Clinton. If RZA wants to cut a check to the Hilary campaign, that's his business, but when he shows up to a fundraiser and rubs my nose in it, then it also becomes my business.

RZA's not the only entertainer that has irked me when it comes to politics. My favorite jazz band publicly supported a very far left organization, and I posted on their website that I would no longer be buying their albums because of that. Most people on that board reacted in the same way this board has reacted, but nevertheless, the band took down the link they had on their website for that organization a couple days after I made that post. Maybe they realized that publicly getting involved with politics can only serve to alienate some of their fans...

Kong
06-01-2007, 10:10 AM

true.. this helps rza, they couldn't convert him anyway.

Jeru
06-01-2007, 10:18 AM
You're the first person I know that actually still cares about his money after he's spent it LOL

ShaolinDarts
06-01-2007, 12:40 PM
I'd be happy to explain the logic (or lack thereof), but I'll have to go a little off-topic to do it:

36 Chambers came out when I was 17 and like most people here, I thought it was the best rap album of all time. The clan followed up that album with some great solo records from GZA, Meth, ODB, Rae Kwon, and GFK. I thought these guys were unstoppable, especially after listening to Forever, but I was finally disappointed by the clan in the late nineties with a string of less than memorable solo albums. After feeling like I had been "burned" a little bit, I decided to only buy Wu-Tang, GFK, and RZA albums.

Fast forward to today and I find out that the money I spend on RZA/Wu-Tang albums could possibly help to fund Hilary's campaign and that doesn't make me happy. Maybe it's just me, but the older I get, the more tight I've become with my money. I won't give my money to just anybody and I sure as hell won't give my money to people/corporations that publicly support a phonie like Hilary Clinton. If RZA wants to cut a check to the Hilary campaign, that's his business, but when he shows up to a fundraiser and rubs my nose in it, then it also becomes my business.

RZA's not the only entertainer that has irked me when it comes to politics. My favorite jazz band publicly supported a very far left organization, and I posted on their website that I would no longer be buying their albums because of that. Most people on that board reacted in the same way this board has reacted, but nevertheless, the band took down the link they had on their website for that organization a couple days after I made that post. Maybe they realized that publicly getting involved with politics can only serve to alienate some of their fans...

WTF? Do you live in the real world? You care about where your money goes now? Do you even realise that most of the things you buy are made by raping the labour of someone on minimum wage? Everything everyone buys in the US has a tax figure that goes directly to unethical causes. Not just US but most European countries and even some developing ones.

You say you are grown up now and care? Man grow the fuck up as trust me you are giving money to causes much worse than Hilary Clinton.

Tonystarks420
06-01-2007, 03:35 PM
to the threadstarter: your a fucken whiney baby pussy. stop crying and just shut up. rza can do wutever the fuck he wants he has the right to decide on whatever he wants to. you dont run his life. who wud u feel if every decision u made in life was criticized by others. fucken faggot go cry me a river bitch

THE W
06-01-2007, 06:06 PM
RIPODB stated his position very well, but shaolindarts made a good counterpoint to it.

there's a lot of foul things being done with the money we spend in many forms of commerce. but he's standing up for a cause he cares about by not supporting someone who supports something he doesnt agree with.

but do understand that you do financially support many other foul practices. i'll assume you dont mind any of it though.

not to get off topic, but honestly, i think we're gonna be voting between a duecsh bag and a terd sandwich.

HANZO
06-01-2007, 06:31 PM
so what??

RIPODB
06-01-2007, 06:47 PM
but do understand that you do financially support many other foul practices. i'll assume you dont mind any of it though.

I mind some of it, but not all of it. Like most individuals, I pick and choose.

not to get off topic, but honestly, i think we're gonna be voting between a duecsh bag and a terd sandwich.

I believe that would be a giant douche and a turd sandwich. I could care less if RZA is a Hilary fanboy after spending some time checking out the site today. That's the least of his problems. I had no idea that this site is owned by a guy who makes tracks with Hezbollah and calls other rappers Zionists. I had no idea Wu-Tang is touring with a group this summer who've said that 9/11 was an inside job and repeatedly use their concerts as a venue to promote their hate and propaganda. I had no idea Wu-Tang's fanbase has become a bunch of European fanboys who love American rap, but hate the U.S..

It just goes to show that all good things must come to an end.

RIPODB

RIPODB
06-01-2007, 08:06 PM
I knew this wasn't going to be good for Wu-Tang. I saw it on the news tonight and the reporter mentioned that RZA is currently being investigated by the FBI for weapons charges and for ties to the Gambino crime family. I'm sure the FBI will also love all the anti-American stuff on this message board.

Lil' Ruger
06-01-2007, 08:10 PM

im gonna bring tyranny to america.

UNCLE RUCKUS
06-01-2007, 08:12 PM
im gonna bring tyranny to america.
why not anarchy-?

THE W
06-01-2007, 08:37 PM
well, happy trails then dude.

UNCLE RUCKUS
06-02-2007, 02:41 PM
(A) fuck the west if they cant even learn quick enough we will see who is natural right now we are dumb

Surreptitious
06-02-2007, 05:46 PM
there is always something negative to be said with any politician, but Hillary Clinton I would like to see beheaded in Times Square on live television. I am pretty moderate when it comes to politics, but I pray to God that the Democrats get it right in the primaries and at least have Obama running in the presidential election

deadlymelody
06-05-2007, 01:02 AM
Can someone elaborate further with this gambino crime thing RZA is connected to?

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
06-05-2007, 01:17 AM
RZA sure is tryna drive black race or atleast hip hop to doom by voting a White Woman

White ppl some like rap most of them dont old white ppl r so overmature that its impossible while an old white man can at least tolerate it, old white women r always the same tryna stop hip hop

Obama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________________

Frank Drebin
06-13-2007, 04:19 PM
omg some people. He is a pussy because he went to some bitches party....whut the fuck is that? This is the dumbest thread i have seen in my life. I cant believe this is whut its come to.

Ya_Bane
06-13-2007, 04:34 PM
RZA sure is tryna drive black race or atleast hip hop to doom by voting a White Woman

White ppl some like rap most of them dont old white ppl r so overmature that its impossible while an old white man can at least tolerate it, old white women r always the same tryna stop hip hop

Obama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________________

So all black people like hip-hop?

Do Obama own Liquid Swords?

rek357
06-13-2007, 04:39 PM
oh my god.....

I will never ever buy a rza album again,
god damn him for not supporting a fellow black man,and being into politics, im gonna shun the whole wu tang clan now because of this damn you rza!...

yeah maybe if i was a fucking moron id say that

i guess your saying since im white i should not support obama anymore and go support joey biden or hillary cuz they more my type. is that what u gettin at?

or maybe i should have no interest at all in who run this country because thats not 'real' enough, fuck it ill just sit on the corner till im 80 puffin blunts, goin to clubs and chillin wit hoes. and have no care about anything outside of my 'hood' real bright. real bright.

damn this actually made me want to support RZA more. good move rza do your thing

rek357
06-13-2007, 04:48 PM
the 36 chambers came out when you were 17,
the wu tang grew up...
so should you

-IrOnBuLL-
06-18-2007, 09:12 AM
aite check this out
i personally hate these type of threadz where
people jumpz on the clan for doin the thingz the fanz dont like.
everyone'z entitled for their positive or negative opinionz but
this iz flat-out ridiculous.

face the factz. YOU ARE NOT GOIN TO LIKE EVERYTHING THAT RZA
OR THE WU CAMP ARE DOIN. they are grown men n they make their own
movez. you not gonna like all the shit they do. GET USED TO IT

Edgar Erebus
06-18-2007, 02:01 PM

This mental diarrhea shows only that you are idiot. Big, paranoid, anti-political idiot. With traces of fascism. Who gives a fuck who is someone supporting? It's their right to give money to whoever they want and to publicly support whoever they want, and you are fascist for denying that right. Face it.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
06-18-2007, 07:13 PM
get him!!!!!!!

INS
06-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Worst thread I have ever read. What a retarded theory.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
06-18-2007, 07:19 PM

while pointin it to ya head, reaload and squezee the trigga... u aint gonna be missed.

aorta
06-29-2007, 09:21 AM
I knew this wasn't going to be good for Wu-Tang. I saw it on the news tonight and the reporter mentioned that RZA is currently being investigated by the FBI for weapons charges and for ties to the Gambino crime family. I'm sure the FBI will also love all the anti-American stuff on this message board.

hahhaha u think the FBI give a fuck about this forum?

WARPATH
07-02-2007, 05:25 PM

RZA fucked your mom.

I'm not buying his albums either.

hectis
07-02-2007, 10:40 PM
i dont see whats the big deal rza gza ghost meth rae deck goldenarms masta killa cappa there moms dads brothers sisters u me can vote for who ever u want and be what ever they want as long as the wu puts out good music then everything is fine but no one should base there life around what rza does

2L8Lit da croatianMC
07-03-2007, 01:19 AM
^^ thats true...
i never buy albums, very rarely.. i donwload them, i might buy some shit, when i get paid, whther Rza or any Generals, wu fam or the Wu Tang Clan...
Or whateva what's ill in Hip Hop...
Mostly is wannabe haters speakin here, I say Fuck Em!!!!!!

Suga Duga
07-03-2007, 05:03 AM

we appreciate your stupid thread and your infos, please keep bullshit coming

HarlemDiplomat
07-09-2007, 05:36 AM

co-sign.

Billy Danzenie
07-16-2007, 05:46 PM
he doesn't call you a pussy for what you support

Nick Fury
07-30-2007, 11:29 PM
this thread is just so funny

One and Only
08-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Yeah I think it's all bullshit when people don't like other people no more cause of shit they be supporting. It's stupid same with religion and things. Oh you ain't Christian? Okay I'm no longer going to be friends with you. It's ridiculous and I see it all the time. It's sad people can't get past these things.

mephius
08-06-2007, 03:06 AM
Yeah I think it's all bullshit when people don't like other people no more cause of shit they be supporting. It's stupid same with religion and things. Oh you ain't Christian? Okay I'm no longer going to be friends with you. It's ridiculous and I see it all the time. It's sad people can't get past these things.

There is a country in mid Europe called Bosnia. You have three different nations in there, Serbs (who have their religion), Croatians (who are catholics) and Bosnians (who are generally muslim). Now, I lived in that country for five years, and occasionally go back there. As a person that understands the political games that went on there in few past years, I can say that shit like you ain't christian? i ani't your friend.. actually went on. Many families were torn apart because daddy was a muslim and mom was from Serbia (they are Pravoslavci, I don't know how do you say that in English). Point is, I couldn't agree more with you on this subject. Discussing politics or religion, especially on music forum, and raising such a huge fuss about it, now that is just dumb.

Edgar Erebus
08-06-2007, 07:38 AM
There is a country in mid Europe called Bosnia. You have three different nations in there, Serbs (who have their religion), Croatians (who are catholics) and Bosnians (who are generally muslim). Now, I lived in that country for five years, and occasionally go back there. As a person that understands the political games that went on there in few past years, I can say that shit like you ain't christian? i ani't your friend.. actually went on. Many families were torn apart because daddy was a muslim and mom was from Serbia (they are Pravoslavci, I don't know how do you say that in English). Point is, I couldn't agree more with you on this subject. Discussing politics or religion, especially on music forum, and raising such a huge fuss about it, now that is just dumb.

Sounds so familiar. My grandpa (Croatian) refused to talk with my fam's froends because they were Serbs. Yeah, a war can do much bullshit on people's state of mind.

P.S. Pravoslavci is said Orthodox in English.

mephius
08-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Sounds so familiar. My grandpa (Croatian) refused to talk with my fam's froends because they were Serbs. Yeah, a war can do much bullshit on people's state of mind.

P.S. Pravoslavci is said Orthodox in English.

thx for that... everyday i learn something new...

One and Only
08-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Ay those last posts after mine that's real shit. It's sad to hear about things like that. I think it's fine to be proud of your religion and strong in it and all but it's sad when people can't accept other people and families are being harassed because of these things. It's just like color of the skin white and black couples etc. get harassed. It's amazing these things are still going on.

Durag
08-10-2007, 05:16 AM
Religion is what has fucked Northern Ireland up for the last last century and is still going on. and its between christians - between catholics and protestants. Theres been countless savage beatings, familys homes getting petrol bombed just for being either religion in the wrong area e.g catholic in a protestant area, countless murders, terrorist attacks, bombings & even though the war between the IRA and the UVF is suppossed to be over (both apparantly now decomissioned), there is still such hatred. A catholic cannot enter some areas, and neither can protestants. Ive been beaten up by a gang of up to 6 just because they heard me talkin to someone else, and heard i was from the republic. There is still savage beatings and sectarian hated goin on every day.