06-01-2007, 03:49 PM
madness lol

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
06-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Cooley.

I Agree

WARPATH
06-01-2007, 04:36 PM
So that's what she really meant.............?!

Fucking bitch!

Sexy Jasper
06-01-2007, 04:38 PM
Yeah you inbred banjo freak!

WARPATH
06-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Speaking of banjo's..........

Put the tip of the banjo, the part where you tune the strings, against a females anal cavity.

Strum away and send sweet melody's tingling up her spine!

YEE-HAW!!!!!!!

Razorsharp
06-01-2007, 05:37 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000175U.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

rodney O and joeeeeee cooooooleeey

TAURO
06-01-2007, 05:50 PM
hahaha the male rejections are so true :lmao:

Co fucking sign, cuz thats exactly what im thinking when I reject girls.

Sexy Jasper
06-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Speaking of banjo's..........

Put the tip of the banjo, the part where you tune the strings, against a females anal cavity.

Strum away and send sweet melody's tingling up her spine!

YEE-HAW!!!!!!!

I once dated this drummer bitch who was in some talentless retard band. She was fucking me reversed cowgirl style and all of a sudden she tells me to get the drumsticks quick. So, I grab the drumsticks and she said, drum on my ass. I thought it was a little weird, but who am I to judge, so I pulled a Lars Ulrich on that butt. She told me she loved it and wanted me to drum on her pussy. My wrists were getting a little sore and I suggested I stick them up her vagina instead. I first inserted one stick then I stuck in the other. At some point she had the two drumsticks all the way up in her pussy and she wanted my dick in as well. I was horny as hell so I fucked her hard. After a couple of thrusts, I had to stop because it hurt. I pulled out and saw I had a woodchip in my cock! It was bleeding. She pulled out the bits of wood with tweezers and then sucked my cock to a Def Leppard song.

HANZO
06-01-2007, 06:20 PM
these are quality. the male rejections are soo true.

Sexy Jasper
06-01-2007, 07:17 PM
I once dated this drummer bitch who was in some talentless retard band. She was fucking me reversed cowgirl style and all of a sudden she tells me to get the drumsticks quick. So, I grab the drumsticks and she said, drum on my ass. I thought it was a little weird, but who am I to judge, so I pulled a Lars Ulrich on that butt. She told me she loved it and wanted me to drum on her pussy. My wrists were getting a little sore and I suggested I stick them up her vagina instead. I first inserted one stick then I stuck in the other. At some point she had the two drumsticks all the way up in her pussy and she wanted my dick in as well. I was horny as hell so I fucked her hard. After a couple of thrusts, I had to stop because it hurt. I pulled out and saw I had a woodchip in my cock! It was bleeding. She pulled out the bits of wood with tweezers and then sucked my cock to a Def Leppard song.

Here's her picture...

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-2068-1161377417.jpg

WARPATH
06-04-2007, 12:46 PM

LMFAO

Your my hero.

I would of took a different approach.

One stick in her ass, and one in her uterus.

Then i would've churned butter with that bitch, and made a fudgesicle while she gave me head. Let her deal with the little slivers. :mmmyah: