PDA

View Full Version : Nas-The Lost Prophecy New CD 6/12/07???

Galvatron97
06-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Stumbled across this CD while surfin the HMV Japan website.....is this a new Nas CD? It looks like a compilation album of remixes and unreleased songs?? Anybody know about this? Apparently its a UK or Japan release....I havent heard anything about it.....here is the tracklist:
Looks kinda like a Lost Tapes Part 2 if you ask me......

Track Listing and Samples 1Intro 2Hope(Underground Studio Version) 3"Classic Ft.Kanye West,KRS One & Rakim" 4Where Are They Now(1980s Remix) 5Where Are They Now(1990s Remix) 6Represent(Premos Original Demo) 7F#*k Death Row ft. The Dogg Pound 8Worst Enemy 92 Seater 10Ridin Broke ft.The Bravehearts 11Hustlers & Killers 12Triple Threat ft.N.O.R.E. & Nature 13Amongst Kings 14Never Gonna Give It Up 15Calm Down ft.N.O.R.E. & Tragedy 16Sometimes I Wonder ft.Nature 17Stay Dreaming Stay Scheming 18Good Morning Remix ft.Trey Williams 19Project Window(Raw Remix) ft.Ron Isley 20Sinful Living

Scribbles
06-01-2007, 02:03 PM
Don't buy it. It's a compilation of old songs. It aint even from Nas....

hide1998
09-23-2007, 05:33 AM
I just copped it, pure heat. It's as official as any other mixtape, except this is leaps and bounds above most mixtapes. I got it primarily to have the internet only releases on CD, but all the other tracks are flames too. Even the minor interludes in between certain tracks feel appropriate. Here is a little snippet I found posted at many websites in regards to this release.

"Action packed street album focusing on NAS’ recent internet only tracks that were released to coincide with his monumental Hip Hop Is Dead album. Since the 1994 release of the undisputed classic..."

Maxxx Millisecondz
09-23-2007, 05:37 AM
the only reason i know it's not official, is cuz he hasn't fucked with Nature in years. i still want it tho. that Classic joint is like bong bong.

claaa7
09-23-2007, 07:08 AM
the only reason i know it's not official, is cuz he hasn't fucked with Nature in years. i still want it tho. that Classic joint is like bong bong.

It's a collection of rare, unreleased old tracks though.. It sounds nice, it's probably no official release but every song seems to be the real deal. I hate those mixtapes were a DJ put together verses from other songs by various artists and remix m.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-23-2007, 07:34 AM
huh, I heard like a half of them already, I think these will be a good one for those who don't have any Nas unreleased tracks whatsoever...

hide1998
09-23-2007, 02:33 PM
It's no less official than a mixtape. There are slight interludes here and there, but no annoying DJ screaming through it. The tracks are internet only, rare, or previously unreleased. Most of these tracks aren't on any other collection either. If you don't normally mess with mixtapes, skip it. Otherwise, it's a must have.

Chief 'Broom
09-23-2007, 02:41 PM
How bout you upload "Never Gonna Give It Up" for us

I never could find a good version of that track in this

PANDA PISS
09-23-2007, 04:07 PM
i heard that nas has an unreleased song called 'deja vu' that pete rock produced, i cant find it anywhere.

ALCATRAZ
09-23-2007, 06:48 PM
i heard that nas has an unreleased song called 'deja vu' that pete rock produced, i cant find it anywhere.
NaS - Deja Vu (contains first verse of Verbal Intercourse)
hxxp://www.zshare.net/audio/52711fa912/

you know there IS a pac/nas unreleased thread in tha hiphop shop...u should swing by if u need nething else

DUMBO
09-25-2007, 07:42 PM
I just copped it, pure heat. It's as official as any other mixtape, except this is leaps and bounds above most mixtapes. I got it primarily to have the internet only releases on CD, but all the other tracks are flames too. Even the minor interludes in between certain tracks feel appropriate. Here is a little snippet I found posted at many websites in regards to this release.

"Action packed street album focusing on NAS recent internet only tracks that were released to coincide with his monumental Hip Hop Is Dead album. Since the 1994 release of the undisputed classic..."

I don't have that album. But I have a couple Wu Tang albums. Dope group.

check it out. www.wu-corp.com (http://www.wu-corp.com).

Edgar Erebus
09-26-2007, 06:21 AM
7F#*k Death Row ft. The Dogg Pound
Whoa! Never knew...