PDA

View Full Version : Jeru-The Sun Rises In The East?

Come Honor Face
06-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Just bought it. I understand it's entirely produced by Premo (DJ PREMEIR) WOW! I'ts gotta be hot! Somehow I missed this back in 94. Anyone wanna fill me in on what I can expect? Is it hot?

Jeru
06-01-2007, 04:47 PM
It is a hot album but after listening to both Wrath of The Math and Rises in The East I gotta say Wrath is better Premo production but they're both very good albums IMO

Come Honor Face
06-01-2007, 04:55 PM
It is a hot album but after listening to both Wrath of The Math and Rises in The East I gotta say Wrath is better Premo production but they're both very good albums IMO

LOL I just picked one from those two. I read good reviews on both. Many were callin Rises In The East Premo's best work. I guess i'm probably more likely 2 agree with u though, judging on the way wu tang cd's sell. LOL

Razorsharp
06-01-2007, 05:46 PM
i think this is the best of Jeru's albums... but Jeru on this site is the Jeru master... hahaha... but you got a classic album in ya hands :D.... Jeru is doooooope...

RAMESH
06-01-2007, 05:50 PM
it's a good album

irish ins
06-01-2007, 05:59 PM
i was readin an article from xxl where they break down classic albums and it seems Max Varga actually produced the first song on the album but they gave premo the credit cause they thought it would look better to have an all Premo produced album- check out the interview the whole article hasn't leaked yet but looks a good read even premo acknowledges that it wasn't his work

UNCLE RUCKUS
06-01-2007, 07:34 PM
it's a good album

Shakespear was good