PDA

View Full Version : Beanie Siegal Calls Kanye And Pharrell Gay

MR HIP HOP HEAD
06-03-2007, 01:12 PM
http://www.streethop.com/images/stories/artists/beanie_sigel.jpg

It looks like Beanie Sigel had plenty on his chest and from the looks of this recently surfaced video clip that'll be on Beef 4, it looks as if Beans had to be heavily under the influence to say all of this.

According to Beanie, it's not cool to dress like Pharell or Kanye West. Siegal condemned the current Louis Vuitton fashion statements that Pharell and Kanye West have turned into a trend. In addition, he suggested that Pharell and Kanye should come all the way out the closet instead of sending subliminals about their sexual preference with their fashion statements.

To view the clip, click here. http://videos.onsmash.com/v/D8FMBTRPCPLXk8lU

http://www.streethop.com/sigel-calls-kanye-and-pharrel-gay-2.html

TrueDciple
06-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Hes just mad cause he cant wear those silk button down showing chest hair shirts..lmao. C'mon Beans...u was rocking some very thugish roughish outfit and almost made out with you boy who was freestyling soooooo?

And besides...Kanye and Pharell ARE NOT FROM THE HOOD. lol

pep
06-03-2007, 05:34 PM
He sounds real friggin ignorant....Slick Rick and big time drug dealing cats rock vutton slippers and silks and all that fly sht...Beanie just wants everybody to look like they are about to go camping...but in no means am I holding down Kanye or Pharrel, cuz both of those dudes is suspect...but beanie sounds mad dumb...

Poetic Disciple
06-03-2007, 06:01 PM
C'mon Beans...u was rocking some very thugish roughish outfit and almost made out with you boy who was freestyling soooooo?

Co-fuckin sign.

mofo
06-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Well like they say, Gay people have the best Gaydars so it must be true.

NY_Mami
06-03-2007, 06:24 PM
True, Pharell and Kanye are some big flamin' queens.....(and Kanye lovers do not post no pics of some model Kanye hired he walks around wit' that he claims is his fiance.... because his fiance is John Legend)...... But anywayz, Beans needs not to talk because he was on video tryna kiss Peedi Crakk.... Peedi did ill lean too when Beans tried to kiss him.... hey, that's prolly how Fat Joe came up wit' the lean back dance......

INF
06-03-2007, 06:26 PM
what about Lupe?

whitey
06-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Beans a homo, just mad he got put on youtube almost toungin his man in the mouth. And if you got money to dress nice, why the fuck not dress nice. Keeping the hood look doesn't get you too far except in the hood, and honestly dudes need to be trying to get the fuck out the hood.

11th Chamber
06-03-2007, 08:14 PM
I think Beanie is just pissed cause no one cares about him anymore. Beef 4 is gonna be dope tho

TAURO
06-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Beans comes off sounding like a thirteen year old, besides he should also get his info straight cuz both of them are not hood anyway.

mofo
06-03-2007, 08:26 PM
I think Beanie is just pissed cause no one cares about him anymore. Beef 4 is gonna be dope tho
You sure about that? I mean Beef 3 was straight out ass. I mean come on- "Lil' Scrappy vs The Police"? Come on it's just a video clip of lil scrappy getting his ass handed to him by a security guy who was twice his size. What beefs are going to be on Beef 4?

tymoney
06-03-2007, 08:53 PM
I can co-sign Beans all he's sayin is all these rappers and young kids are dressin homo now (example lil wayne, jim jones, Lupe) now niggas is rockin tight shirts wit the big ass belt buckle showin & the wallet chain that shits wack.

whitey
06-03-2007, 09:28 PM
whats wack about buying 500 dollar shirts. they got the money to do it. you want em wearing white-ts full time? just because they make rap music, they dont have to be a thug. and dudes like pharrell and kanye were never dressing thug in the first place. they dont call him skateboard p for nothing you know what im saying. there just being who they are.

Chief 'Broom
06-04-2007, 09:21 AM
fruit pies

BRONZBODY
06-04-2007, 09:57 AM
True, Pharell and Kanye are some big flamin' queens.....(and Kanye lovers do not post no pics of some model Kanye hired he walks around wit' that he claims is his fiance.... because his fiance is John Legend)...... But anywayz, Beans needs not to talk because he was on video tryna kiss Peedi Crakk.... Peedi did ill lean too when Beans tried to kiss him.... hey, that's prolly how Fat Joe came up wit' the lean back dance......woah calm down babygirl!!

them niggas are gay tho...and i saw that beans vid....he should be ashamed of himself....

Rame
06-04-2007, 10:27 AM
http://www.bossip.com/uploaded_images/Kanye%20and%20pharell-746388.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-04-2007, 10:37 AM
how stupid can this guy be,you know,i really like beanies music but this right here has made me lose alot of respect for him,as much as i wouldnt dress like Knaye or pharell,calling that gay is the dumbest thing ever and this is one of the ignorant things that make black people look bad,so now its bad for a black man to dress proper? or you will be called gay??lmfao..yo..some of these guys need to travel a little,go out there,see different cultures and stop being stuck in that little hellhole they call "being hood",maybe they,ll get enlightened...This is dumb shit

SWAMP WATER
06-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Beans a homo, just mad he got put on youtube almost toungin his man in the mouth. And if you got money to dress nice, why the fuck not dress nice. Keeping the hood look doesn't get you too far except in the hood, and honestly dudes need to be trying to get the fuck out the hood. CO SIGN! Besides im tired of all dees bitch ass niggaz talking bout if you aint wearin tims,and a hoody you aint hiphop,or you gay.If you wear a suite you a sellout.I give props to kanye,pharrell,and lupe fo doing they own shit.Everybody else walking around like clones and shit.

SWAMP WATER
06-04-2007, 10:44 AM
I can co-sign Beans all he's sayin is all these rappers and young kids are dressin homo now (example lil wayne, jim jones, Lupe) now niggas is rockin tight shirts wit the big ass belt buckle showin & the wallet chain that shits wack.

I thought dat shit was da rockstar fad shit?

TrueDciple
06-04-2007, 11:47 AM

Thats some fly shit right there! fuck what u heard!....from beanie lol

Rame
06-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Those clothes are ugly.

11th Chamber
06-04-2007, 02:39 PM
He just pissed cause they get more pussy than him.

Its a shame what cats will do to get back in the public eye

RAMESH
06-04-2007, 03:01 PM
they all 3 bitch's the whole rap game is shit it's only the killer bees that's keeping hip hop alive

urban_angel
06-04-2007, 03:02 PM
lol oh dear...

RAMESH
06-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Thats some fly shit right there! fuck what u heard!....from beanie lol
edit

IrOnMaN
06-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Beanie is saying that black men that dress normal (real American men) are gay? Just because they're not wearing 5x t-shirts and wearing Air Force Ones doesn't make them homosexuals. =/

L~>1<~NKS
06-04-2007, 03:27 PM
True, Pharell and Kanye are some big flamin' queens.....(and Kanye lovers do not post no pics of some model Kanye hired he walks around wit' that he claims is his fiance.... because his fiance is John Legend)...... But anywayz, Beans needs not to talk because he was on video tryna kiss Peedi Crakk.... Peedi did ill lean too when Beans tried to kiss him.... hey, that's prolly how Fat Joe came up wit' the lean back dance......

I think Im in Cybar luv witchu gurl.

Not co-d'in Pharrel or 'Ye. But Beans been locked up. As far as I know Pharell and 'Ye haven't. And accordin' to this vid, it looks like he showin the homies alot of luv. And I don't know bout yawl but I NEVER been that close to any doodz when Im high. Not even on X - and that blunt seems to have been laced wit X.
-gcpR8yZdn8

11th Chamber
06-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Beanie was so close to kissin that nigga. See the way he was eyein him?

L~>1<~NKS
06-04-2007, 04:29 PM
they all 3 bitch's the whole rap game is shit it's only the killer bees that's keeping hip hop alive

Nuff Said!!! Lock thread! Suuuuuuuu

wuswordz95
06-04-2007, 05:33 PM
i also call call pharell and kanye gay.

TrueDciple
06-04-2007, 06:58 PM
edit

huh? :?

TrueDciple
06-04-2007, 07:00 PM
i also call call pharell and kanye gay.

but i bet u havent try to kiss a man yet....or have u? lol

RAMESH
06-05-2007, 02:06 AM
huh? :?
wrong quote, the effects of long term weed abuse

RAMESH
06-05-2007, 02:23 AM
the rap game is filled with superstars, they got the million $ they got the cars they got the shiny clothes, the chains,the women,the fame,the soft life i'm not feeling that shit, i'm also not feeling these artistic fags in my eyes the whole rap game is shit i would rather listen to eyes low white lotus type shit i'm feeling that

NY_Mami
06-05-2007, 02:31 AM
Beanie is saying that black men that dress normal (real American men) are gay? Just because they're not wearing 5x t-shirts and wearing Air Force Ones doesn't make them homosexuals. =/

If you a grown ass man wearin' anything by luxury women's wear designer (Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Prada, Gucci).... yo ass is gay..... they frontin' like they pussy poppers but they on some Karl Lagerfeld shit......

RAMESH
06-05-2007, 02:38 AM
the reason why a man wears baggy clothes so that it can last longer, you can grow into it. if you buy a pants 2 sizes to big you don't have to worry about it geting small, that's why it's ghetto fashion

RAMESH
06-05-2007, 02:48 AM
street cats don't like you for what you got they hate you for it, street cats don't want you riding around in nice cars they will scratch your car, break your car & steal your tape deck, walking around like that 2 clowns will get you robbed they look like food

ShaDynasty
06-05-2007, 03:40 AM
whats fucked up is a few years back these dudes were giving him beats. why has he suddenly decided hes not down with them?

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-05-2007, 04:05 AM
Thats not cool man.

CEITEDMOFO
06-05-2007, 05:58 AM
You Guys Fear Beanies Hood And Fear The Ignorant Hood Life, So Your Better Off Listening To Kanye And Lupe With A Peace Flag Pussys

THE W
06-05-2007, 08:54 AM
if you dress proper you're gay. if you talk articulately and have an extensive vocabulary you're a pussy-ass uncle tom.

:no: aint the devil happy.

TrueDciple
06-05-2007, 10:20 AM
wrong quote, the effects of long term weed abuse

LOL ^O^

whitey
06-05-2007, 11:15 AM
If you a grown ass man wearin' anything by luxury women's wear designer (Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Prada, Gucci).... yo ass is gay..... they frontin' like they pussy poppers but they on some Karl Lagerfeld shit......

haha chick calling gucci gay. be sarious ma.

pep
06-05-2007, 05:22 PM
styles change fam...I ain't with the big belt buckles sht...but I'm 31 years old with 4 kids...I can't be walking around in a nightgown shirt with a rainbow colored fitted and baggy jeans...I see dudes at school with they seeds on family day or whatever looking fucking ridiculous...at some point you gotta grow up....alot of cats like me that came up in hip hop are acting like they are not gonna adult out they wardrobe...

wuswordz95
06-05-2007, 05:25 PM
but i bet u havent try to kiss a man yet....or have u? lol

fozzy bear would say waka waka waka

NY_Mami
06-05-2007, 09:34 PM
haha chick calling gucci gay. be sarious ma.

Yup.......I sure did........ Gucci is a women's clothing line...... they make man purses too.... but it's prodimantly made for women.... any man wearing gucci, gay........ but most wear knock offs anywayz.....

xHard to Earnx
06-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Why are you people talking about this? Don't you have better things to do?

NY_Mami
06-05-2007, 09:41 PM

NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo........ other than T-Pain talkin' about Ray J's dick size.....

xHard to Earnx
06-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Who gives a shit about anything regarding Ray-J?

T-Pain, on the other hand, has been responsible for some pretty good hooks, so I'll almost be okay with talking about him.

TrueDciple
06-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Who gives a shit about anything regarding Ray-J?

T-Pain, on the other hand, has been responsible for some pretty good hooks

Are u kidding me?...thats not even his real voice, give me a F'ing break!

xHard to Earnx
06-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Sometimes it is, and that's what I'm referring to.

CEITEDMOFO
06-06-2007, 02:43 AM
if you dress proper you're gay. if you talk articulately and have an extensive vocabulary you're a pussy-ass uncle tom.

:no: aint the devil happy.

KNYE AND PHARREL DRESS AND TALK GAY CAUSE THERE NOT HOOD

NOW GZA WIT THE BLACK FATIGUES CAN ARTICULATE ABOUT CLOCK RADIO SPEAKERS

Bis Fan
06-06-2007, 11:52 AM

If that ain't THUG then, I don't know what is. :no:

J.T.S.
06-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Beans is really mad at P, and Kanye for refusing to do beats for his next album.

WuGambino
06-06-2007, 01:09 PM

too much homophobia in hip-hop

ain't nothing wrong with how they dress

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-06-2007, 01:19 PM

we never agree but i gotta co-sign with him the fact ya'll are still talkin about this makes ya'll equally gay

LORD ZERO
06-06-2007, 02:00 PM
^^^c/s
Close This Gay Thread Already, Its Pointless

whitey
06-21-2007, 09:49 PM
Yup.......I sure did........ Gucci is a women's clothing line...... they make man purses too.... but it's prodimantly made for women.... any man wearing gucci, gay........ but most wear knock offs anywayz.....

yet slick rick, raekwon, ghost, many others rap about rocking it....riiiiiight.

nice clothes is nice clothes. dress like the big boys and girls, leave the kid stuff at home.

NY_Mami
06-21-2007, 10:41 PM
yet slick rick, raekwon, ghost, many others rap about rocking it....riiiiiight.

nice clothes is nice clothes. dress like the big boys and girls, leave the kid stuff at home.

Yea the luggage lookin' clothes wit' the tacky logos...... Kanye doin' Louis Vuitton Ad Campaigns wit' silk shirts wit' his chest out....... Kanye was alway queen-ish to me anywayz...... he acts like a female.....

SKANK HILL
06-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Yea the luggage lookin' clothes wit' the tacky logos...... Kanye doin' Louis Vuitton Ad Campaigns wit' silk shirts wit' his chest out....... Kanye was alway queen-ish to me anywayz...... he acts like a female.....

never seen scarface huh? that shit was in fashion decades ago now it's back, besides, non hood rat skank bitches like it and that's all kanye is worried bout

NY_Mami
06-21-2007, 10:54 PM
never seen scarface huh? that shit was in fashion decades ago now it's back, besides, non hood rat skank bitches like it and that's all kanye is worried bout

That's the miami vice type of fashion.....but I just don't like it..... I like the dressy clothes.... for women..... but it just look right on men..... I like men to dress nice.... they can have they suits, and the polo shirts, but when they start emulate how females dress..... not cuttin' it for me.... And I do know there were many decades to fashion, the old presidents wore wigs and stalkings, and ancient they wore bed sheets, that look like dresses, because pants weren't invented.... and that men used to wear pink, and the color pink used to be a masculine color back in the days of civil war because it was synomous with the color red(blood, war, the british red coats).... and women used to wear and the color blue used to be a feminine color(because the virgin mary wore blue)...... so don't tell me about fashion.... I knows my fashion(I know from urban wear all the way couture).....But Kanye West's wardrobe aint the only reason I think he's gay.... that attitude of his too.....

Vegan
06-23-2007, 04:31 PM
fuck that, hip hop gear has been played out. all that baggy ass, long ass night gown looking shirts type shit is wack. silk shirts are wack, too.

cats showing belt buckles and wearing wallet chains are biting punk/emo/indie rock styles. i don't blame them, that style is eons better than wearing a shirt that comes down to your knees!!!!

and yeah, beans does look like he is about to kiss peedi.

WIA
06-23-2007, 04:41 PM
I didn't like what Kanye was wearing in that pic, but Pharell looks good. I like a man who looks all crisp and clean and groomed. It's just as hot as the thuggy look. Mm. :)