PDA

View Full Version : MArley MArl suffers heart attack

J.T.S.
06-06-2007, 01:35 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Hip-Hop Producer Marley Marl Suffers Heart Attack
By Nolan Strong
Date: 6/6/2007 11:58 pm

http://www.allhiphop.com/images/icon_rss.gif (http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/rss/)

Pioneering Hip-Hop producer Marley Marl suffered a heart attack yesterday (June 5) sources told AllHipHop.com.
While details are sketchy, sources said Marley Marl, born Marlon Williams, is in a New York area hospital and is in stable condition.
Marley Marl is one of the most influential producers in the history of Hip-Hop.
In the early 80's and 90's, Marley crafted seminal records for rappers like Eric B. & Rakim, MC Shan, Big Daddy Kane, LL Cool J, TLC, Masta Ace and Kool G. Rap.
Marley Marl's Juice Crew was also involved in rap's most famous feud with KRS-One and Boogie Down Productions, a beef which produced a number of classic Hip-Hop singles like "The Bridge" by MC Shan and KRS One's answer record, "The Bridge is Over."
Marley Marl and KRS One have since ended their feud and released an album together titled Hip-Hop Lives (http://www.allhiphop.com/reviews/?ID=1206), which was released last month via Koch Records.
Representatives for the producer would not release any details as of press time, but asked fans to pray for Marley Marl's speedy recovery.
According to the most recent statistics released by the American Heart Association, Cardiovascular diseases (CVD) rank as the number one killer of African-Americans, with 1 in 5 suffering from some sort of CVD.

var nt=String(Math.random()).substr(2,10);document.wri te ('');

IronFingaz7
06-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Damn, thats crazy. Pray for him.

P.E.A.C.E.

NY_Mami
06-06-2007, 02:06 PM
I'm havin' a heart attack readin' this.......

L~>1<~NKS
06-06-2007, 02:18 PM
I'm havin' a heart attack readin' this.......

^^^ Im havin' a heart attack cuz Im in cybar luv witchu and you don't acknowledge a nucca.

Anyway, peace to Marley Marl.... "White Liiiiiiiiines goin through mah miiiiiiined...." No wait that's Melle Mel, I alwayz be confusin' the 2.

*Yo, D pass the blunt*

Best wishes to Marl, though, for real.

Edgar Erebus
06-06-2007, 03:56 PM
This is punisment from God for betraying his ideals and collaborating with KRS.

Joke.

Keepin' fingers crossed for Marl... He gotta pull out.

grittysoul
06-06-2007, 03:59 PM
yo that wasnt a good joke homie...i know it was a joke but still...music is cool but this man has a family and they dont really care about snares...they want there family member in good condition

shits not a good look man...hope he pulls through...were already down a few....

Edgar Erebus
06-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Yeah I know that, my grandfather had a heart attack while on visit few months ago, so I do know how does his fam feel like.

Peace to Marl once again.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-06-2007, 04:08 PM
man shit! my thoughts go out to him....

TAURO
06-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Terrible news, I just hope the worst is over and he makes a quick recovery.

SKANK HILL
06-06-2007, 04:16 PM
damn, hope he recovers quick

b·baby36
06-06-2007, 08:31 PM
I'm prayin for him.

Razorsharp
06-06-2007, 08:54 PM
damn... hope he gets well soon... cant loose him now... =/... best wishes for recovery

Galvatron97
06-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Yea my prayers go out to Marley Marl......i work in a hospital and mad people come in for heart procedures or whatever, mostly due to obesity, smoking and shitty, high fat diets which clog your arteries......

all those years of smoking, and drinking in the 80's and 90's probably catchin up with Marley....

Erquel
06-07-2007, 08:32 AM
let's keep our fingers crossed
we can't lose Hip-Hop

2L8Lit da croatianMC
06-07-2007, 09:10 AM
shit, that's some shocking news!!!!!!

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-07-2007, 09:15 AM
let's keep our fingers crossed
we can't lose Hip-Hop

co sign