PDA

View Full Version : Tragedy Khadafi & DJ Premier????

grittysoul
06-06-2007, 03:31 PM
you ever wonder why...tragedy and dj premier never did a joint togother? tragedy is a LEGEND...hes like brothers with marly marl...did a joint with pete rock etc...but dj premier and him never worked...i know premo loves tragedy shit and blaq poet is even signed to premos label..and blaq poet was brought up by tragedy to...premier scratched tragedy alot on records and plays him alot to on his show...yo can u find out why they never worked? even az? well i heard az and trag have a song with nature .....not sure though but

PREMIER AND TRAG?

WHY DAMN IT..WHY?

tragedykhadafi12
06-06-2007, 03:51 PM
You know what I heard a while ago when the topic of the tragedy and raekwon album was around? I heard that there is a track that is going to be on that album with tragedy, raekwon, az and ghostface. That is a really hot combo. Trag said a while ago that the album was like 8 songs in but they need to find time to finish it. After cl2 and trag new album i bet.

grittysoul
06-06-2007, 03:56 PM
thats good news...but you ever think premo and trag gonna do a joint? you think the new blaq poet/premo album will have trag on it?