PDA

View Full Version : worst hip hop crew or click?

tical2000
07-25-2005, 10:25 PM
The worst hip hop crew or click of all time......

my vote goes to MURDER INC..........I am so glad they have been destroyed

Godess
07-25-2005, 10:26 PM

Godess
07-25-2005, 10:30 PM
Clap Back.

HONEYbakedSAM
07-25-2005, 10:45 PM
G-Unit and NWA

triggahappy187
07-25-2005, 11:31 PM
NWA wasn wack they weren 2 good lyrically but they weren't shit either is G-Unit they gots talent but they a bunch a shit talkers an pussies fakes an phoneys. The worst group? Will Smith an Jazzy Jeff

ThaHed
07-25-2005, 11:47 PM
Get It Boyz

AK Spray
07-26-2005, 12:02 AM
Get It Boyz

HAHAHAHA... YES.... BUt.. Definately the G-Unit.

tical2000
07-26-2005, 12:07 AM
besides MURDER INC........the ST LUNATICS also come to mind

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 12:19 AM
lol G-unit haters fuckin idiots. Get it Boys or Dipset

AK Spray
07-26-2005, 12:21 AM

U puttin G-Unit over the DIPS?

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 12:30 AM
yes cause they actually make sense

ThaHed
07-26-2005, 12:33 AM
Diplomats are the best crew in the game right now othern then maybe D-Block whether u like it or not

R3beLuTionAry
07-26-2005, 01:02 AM
whatever happened to the st. lunatics? oh yeah, they suck.

eddychapman
07-26-2005, 01:28 AM
G-Unit and NWA
????? how can you say nwa are one of the worst hiphop crews?? They pretty much invented gangsta rap and have written some of the most successfull hiphop albums.

The worst has to be G-unit, silly cunts

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 01:34 AM
Diplomats are the best crew in the game right now othern then maybe D-Block whether u like it or not
Someone needs to slap you for sayin stupid shit like that.

P$C > Dipset
G-Unit > Dipset
Wu > Dipset
Swisha House > Dipset
Color Changing Click > Dipset
D-Block > Dipset
Boss Hog Outlaws > Dipset
Goon Squad > Dipset
Speednot Mobstaz > Dipset
Do or Die > Dipset
State Property > Dipset
Goodie Mob > Dipset
Boyz N da hood > Dipset
M.O.P. > Dipset
I am (french) > Dipset

i can go on and on

SHRAP
07-26-2005, 01:36 AM
wow 2 in a row u goin for the hat trick dun?

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 01:37 AM
yup bitch

DAREALCAS
07-26-2005, 01:39 AM
D-12 A Bunch Of Dickridaz Now.

ThaHed
07-26-2005, 02:00 AM
Someone needs to slap you for sayin stupid shit like that.

P$C > Dipset
G-Unit > Dipset
Wu > Dipset
Swisha House > Dipset
Color Changing Click > Dipset
D-Block > Dipset
Boss Hog Outlaws > Dipset
Goon Squad > Dipset
Speednot Mobstaz > Dipset
Do or Die > Dipset
State Property > Dipset
Goodie Mob > Dipset
Boyz N da hood > Dipset
M.O.P. > Dipset
I am (french) > Dipset

i can go on and onP$C no and i am a huge T.I. fan they dont even have a album out yet

G-Unit, get the fuck outta here

Wu, i said in the game right now which if you can read, judgin by the juelz santana thread you can't.

Swisha House is a record label not a group though they have compilations they aren't a group thank you very much

CCC, same as Pimp Squad they have no album out (im aware both have numerous mixtapes out) so no again.

D-Block as i said in my previous post maybe D-Block is the only better group then the diplomats currently

Boss Hogg Outlaws, are we talkin Slim Thug & ESG here? independently thugga and esg been grindin forever but i would consider the diplomats movement to be much stronger and ESG and Slim Thug are broken up.

Goon Squad im not to sure about this group but i think its mixtape rapper Bump J's group and if so you deserve a get the fuck outta here.

Speednot Mobstaz, now where talkin about Twista's click and in no way shape or form are they better then the dips

State Property, they are broken up so that dont count plus they only have two releases as a group and i would even consider them a group even if they were right now because there are two groups inside of it (Young Gunz, Oschino & Sparks) aswell as great solo acts, this is more of a record label like Swishahouse

Do Or Die, do or die is a classic group but they are irrelavent nowadays and i would rather listen to the dips anyday over them (and im sure many others)

Boyz N Da Hood, this is a legitment comparsion but still they only have 1 release and 1 solo album from Young Jeezy, but the diplomats are a much stronger also the Boyz N Da Hood are a formed group and also concentrating more on solo efforts it seems then working together and it somewhat shows in the material they've released.

M.O.P., this is another legitment comparison but MOP hasnt dropped a album in years, while the dips seem to be serving there fans with crack on a monthly basis whether it be mixtapes or albums. and i wouldnt compare MOP to the dips MOP is a duo and Diplomats are a rather large group by todays standards

I am french i dont know what this is supposed to mean, but you took the Loss again and it is quite apparent that your posts are more towards hate of the diplomats then the actual quality of the music and the proper criteria it takes to compare groups.

and if you are comparing these artists on a strictly skills basis i would still go with the diplomats

thanks for your efforts.

SHRAP
07-26-2005, 02:07 AM
I am french i dont know what this is supposed to me, but you took the Loss again and it is quite apparent that your posts are more towards hate of the diplomats then the actual quality of the music and the proper criteria it takes to compare groups.

wow bone collecta, this guy is more articulate than u in his 2nd language than u in your 1st.

ThaHed
07-26-2005, 02:10 AM
wow bone collecta, this guy is more articulate than u in his 2nd language than u in your 1st.my bad im not actually french i was commenting on this response from bone collecter

I am (french) > Dipset

i wasnt quite sure what he was trying to say, with that

Sicka than aidZ
07-26-2005, 02:10 AM
timberland an magoo

R3beLuTionAry
07-26-2005, 02:11 AM
my bad im not actually french i was commenting on this response from bone collecter

I am (french) > Dipset

i wasnt quite sure what he was trying to say, with that

french or not its true. problem solved.

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 02:12 AM
my bad im not actually french i was commenting on this response from bone collecter

I am (french) > Dipset

i wasnt quite sure what he was trying to say, with that thats a group idiot LMAO woooooooooo LMAO and everything you said is wrong LMAO you are the biggest Dipset stan wow this is hilarious. Iam is a group in france idiots lol.

ThaHed
07-26-2005, 02:13 AM
thats a group idiot LMAO woooooooooo LMAO and everything you said is wrong LMAO you are the biggest Dipset stan wow this is hilarious.
thank you for the unintelligent response, you may truly be a idiot

SHRAP
07-26-2005, 02:15 AM
look everybody, the chi town dude that says twista is better than busta is calling somebody a stan... somebody sound the MORON alarm

ThaHed
07-26-2005, 02:16 AM
look everybody, the chi town dude that says twista is better than busta is calling somebody a stan... somebody sound the MORON alarm
ah i missed the loaction on this cat, kno wonder he mentioned Bump J's click

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 02:17 AM
lol go have ya wet dreams kid you arent smart enough to say anything about hip hop

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 02:19 AM
ah i missed the loaction on this cat, kno wonder he mentioned Bump J's click
LOL has nothin to do with it but they still better Sly polaroid> dipset

ThaHed
07-26-2005, 02:19 AM
lol go have ya wet dreams kid you arent smart enough to say anything about hip hop
what makes your smart enough?

ThaHed
07-26-2005, 02:20 AM
LOL has nothin to do with it but they still better Sly polaroid> dipsetare you upset that your favorite rapper has one of his songs in McDonalds commercials yet you are credible enought to say what real mucis is, you discust me

Bump J Lost and so did you.

SHRAP
07-26-2005, 02:22 AM
damn cant win against that one. a weedhead vs some guy who is so smart he has somehow managed to figure out that twista is better than busta before anyone else has :lmao:

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 02:22 AM
how is he my fav rapper? assuming things now bye bitch im goin to sleep

SHRAP
07-26-2005, 02:23 AM
shit man dont go, youre on fire tonight... keep the laughs rollin dun, u cant stop now

R3beLuTionAry
07-26-2005, 02:24 AM
are you upset that your favorite rapper has one of his songs in McDonalds commercials yet you are credible enought to say what real mucis is, you discust me

Bump J Lost and so did you.

lol who is it that sings the mcdonalds song? i have no clue. but yes thats sad.

ThaHed
07-26-2005, 02:24 AM
your assuming things, like im a diplomats stan, and assuming i dont have a job in the music industry and assuming that i dont know what real music, which you cant even provide a proper defintion off or define what is real music or even give me a reason why your opinon is credible in saying what real music is.

thanks im done. just take the L and go to sleep

ThaHed
07-26-2005, 02:26 AM
lol who is it that sings the mcdonalds song? i have no clue. but yes thats sad.
Bump J some mixtape cat from chicago who will never blow and this wise one bone collecta stated the his click is better then the diplomats. its some stupid song i dont even remember the name, though i have seen one of the commercials with the track in it.

Origin™
07-26-2005, 02:46 AM
g-unit, dipset, aint like none of that shit.

Foggy Thick
07-26-2005, 05:13 AM
G-UNIT sucks tight....................All the CASH MONEY Bitchez suck tight!
BUT G-UNIT DEFINETLY SUCK THE MOST

Longbongcilvaringz
07-26-2005, 05:58 AM
G-UNIT, and can whoever is saying that everyone who says g-unit is a hater shut up. people like that fukin annoy me.

Analyze
07-26-2005, 09:08 AM
St. lunatics, Get Boys, D-12

Wu Forever

Godess
07-26-2005, 09:13 AM
Now I know for sure..
http://undagroundartists.com/../../ugartists/../thebox/50cent-deepcova.wax

9th Warrior
07-26-2005, 09:16 AM
st. lunitics and git it boyz suck.

HONEYbakedSAM
07-26-2005, 09:38 AM
i forgot all about D12 and how terrible they are

KBOS
07-26-2005, 10:20 AM
Probably G-unit

Bone Collecta, you're full of whack shit. You have very poor tast in music and clearly have no appreciation for intelligence and talent. Cut the bullshit man

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Bump J some mixtape cat from chicago who will never blow and this wise one bone collecta stated the his click is better then the diplomats. its some stupid song i dont even remember the name, though i have seen one of the commercials with the track in it.
lol prove that dipset is nice PROVE it. the song is called Move around and its better than shit Dipset has put out lol. PROVE it bitch you are hilarious.

dojo_pros
07-26-2005, 01:30 PM
g unit
murder ink
fat joes fuckin crew dont even no what there called

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 01:42 PM
plzz someone inform me how G-unit is worse than Dipset? is it cause Gunit is in the mainstream? yall still mad 50 dissed wu? lol what is your hate for them?

HONEYbakedSAM
07-26-2005, 02:12 PM
what did 50 say about WU? And anyone who appreciates rap wouldnt dis wu, 50 can suck a dick

Create
07-26-2005, 02:18 PM
Nwa
Doc

Great Sage
07-26-2005, 02:52 PM
G unit are realy Shit , Less it with the "Candy Shop" Shit!!!!

mashqauck
07-26-2005, 03:14 PM
dude bone, g unit is worse. think about it, 50 raps about the same shit ALWAYS tony yayo is rappin now and he sucks more dicks then every hoe in the world young buck looks like a fucking alien and raps about the stupidest shit, then theres lloyd banks sucka who is a straight faggot. all they rap about is wack g unit shit. the dips came out with way better shit. if you were in your car would you rather be caught bumping crunk muzik or candy shop? its just a fact that the dips are overall better then g unit.

mashqauck
07-26-2005, 03:15 PM
btw the worst is terror squad like dojo was sayin

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 03:15 PM
what did 50 say about WU? And anyone who appreciates rap wouldnt dis wu, 50 can suck a dick
He dissed them in the song "how to rob" as well as a bunch of other rappers. He did it for exposure, its one of the easiest ways to get noticed.

mashqauck
07-26-2005, 03:17 PM
like afroman do

tical2000
07-26-2005, 03:59 PM
plzz someone inform me how G-unit is worse than Dipset? is it cause Gunit is in the mainstream? yall still mad 50 dissed wu? lol what is your hate for them?
I agree, I dont understand how people can love DIPSET and hate G UNIT........they both have street tracks, and they also have super gay thugs in love songs......in fatc I think DIPSET gay songs are even gayer/weaker than G-UNIT's...........tracks like "hey ma" and "girls just wanna have fun" are just as bad as anything G-UNIT has done

the only reason G UNIT gets more hate is because they are more popular.........cause G-UNIT and DIPSET are very alike

Bedlam
07-26-2005, 04:21 PM
G-Unit
St. Lunatics
Cash Money
All those Lil John fags like lil scrappy and trillville