PDA

View Full Version : K-os albums

Buzk
06-10-2007, 01:32 PM
thinking of buying a k-os album. I already have Joyfull rebellion, what should i buy next, Atlantis: Hymns for Disco or Exit?

bamboo
06-10-2007, 01:59 PM
I'd say Atlantis...

Prolifical ENG
06-10-2007, 05:38 PM
It depends. Each album he releases stretches what hip-hop is. Exit is more of a "traditional" hip-hop album with sick beats, etc. If you can find the special edition with "Superstar Part 0" on it. Atlantis (his newer album) is a very conceptual album where he came extremely original using disco samples, 50's rock and stuff.

chiba
06-10-2007, 06:44 PM
It depends. Each album he releases stretches what hip-hop is. Exit is more of a "traditional" hip-hop album with sick beats, etc. If you can find the special edition with "Superstar Part 0" on it. Atlantis (his newer album) is a very conceptual album where he came extremely original using disco samples, 50's rock and stuff.

couldnt have said it better :beer:

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
06-10-2007, 09:22 PM

i second this and agree with it because he's dope and different