PDA

View Full Version : Ps3 Vs Xbox 360

SWAMP WATER
06-10-2007, 04:51 PM
To all my videogame heads out there.Money not being included.Witch game system is better graphics and all.A nigga can only buy one.

L~>1<~NKS
06-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Graphically they about the same from what I was told by a game geek and what I read on IGN. But technically x360 iz Graphically Superior but not by much.

I got 1ne - and b4 the mawdz move this I'd like to say that the x360 iz an AMAZIN' fuckin machine. That XBOX LIVE market place shit iz bannanas. Sun you can d-load HD movies to your hard drive, demos, pic, trailers, tv shows, record tv. I mean I was blown away on all the things this machine can do, b. Plus the games, almost any game that has a gat in it iz ridiculous. If you like action - pfff, nicca.

SWAMP WATER
06-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Graphically they about the same from what I was told by a game geek and what I read on IGN. But technically x360 iz Graphically Superior but not by much.

I got 1ne - and b4 the mawdz move this I'd like to say that the x360 iz an AMAZIN' fuckin machine. That XBOX LIVE market place shit iz bannanas. Sun you can d-load HD movies to your hard drive, demos, pic, trailers, tv shows, record tv. I mean I was blown away on all the things this machine can do, b. Plus the games, almost any game that has a gat in it iz ridiculous. If you like action - pfff, nicca.

Good lookin out nigga not tryn ta buy both dem shits.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
06-10-2007, 05:51 PM
x-box for now and a long while

Dokuro
06-10-2007, 05:54 PM
well the only thing you cant do on a PS# is cook tost but it wont be long till the atachment comes out
and graphicly its the PS3

Frontal Lobotomy
06-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Save the money for a PS3, it'll be worth it.

11th Chamber
06-10-2007, 06:25 PM
If I were you, I would cop the XBOX 360. Better games, better system(imo). XBOX Live is insanely fun, etc.

Not sayin that PS3 sucks by any means, but at the moment and for a while there is really no games for the system.

HANZO
06-10-2007, 06:31 PM
xbox mainly because of xbox live, a lot of ppl own a 360 now and live turns even the shittest game into one you would play for a long time.

damaja
06-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Hey, I bought a 360 today for the same price as a PS3. Except I got 9 games with it and my friend only got 3 games with his PS3.

SWAMP WATER
06-19-2007, 12:52 PM
Hey, I bought a 360 today for the same price as a PS3. Except I got 9 games with it and my friend only got 3 games with his PS3.

Sounds like a good deal.Where can i get a hook up like dat?

Visionz
06-19-2007, 01:50 PM
the new GTA game is gettin to the limits of the 360 but it has nothing to do with the hardware, its what they put the games itself on. The Blueray disc of Sony's hold alot more info than the HD-DVD and that's where the difference between the two systems are really gonna stand out. A game that completely fills a BlueRay is gonna be fuckin ridiculous.

DJMethods
06-19-2007, 01:59 PM
My brothers got a 360, I got the PS3..

All honesty I have to say PS3, for all those saying graphically it's not better you might wanna rethink that shit. Developers have come out it's better withall the specs (Honestly got no clue what they are), and the Blu Ray will make a major difference. Played OBlivion on 360, it was sweet but took 15 minutes to load everything. Ps3 is about a quater of the time, with better graphics.

As for online? PS3 online is good, but wait till Home comes out later this year... Going to be fucking insane (Check youtube for a vid of it). Also had to pay for XBox live subscription when we hooked it up, I just got the PS3 straight onto the wireless and started playing Resistence online for free

Lair, Heavenly Sword, Metal Gear Solid 4, FFXIII, FXIII versus, Tekken 6, Grand Turismo 5, Killzone... whole heap of good shit comin soon.

Ink Is My Drink
06-21-2007, 04:01 PM
i think it depends really cos right now id def say 360 even though i like playstation. cos they got loads of good games and huge online community. but i think in the future the ps3 is gonna be what its all about it jus needs a chance for some good games that xbox cant handle to come out

so me personally id go for ps3 as i rarely have money so id have the console for a longgggggggg time. but if u want the ebst out now then i guess 360. ima get ps3 in like half a eyar when tis cheaper and there better deals and stuff im pateint happens when you have no money

SKANK HILL
06-21-2007, 10:11 PM
xbox 360 ... so you can get the ring of death mwahahaha

damaja
06-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Yeah, I got that within 2 hours of playing my 360 for the first time, I took it back to the store the next day and they just gave me another, it's been working fine since....

SWAMP WATER
06-24-2007, 08:23 PM
I also heard PS3 settled the copywrite thing about the vibrating remotes.Anybody know anything about dat?

DJMethods
06-25-2007, 11:40 AM
I also heard PS3 settled the copywrite thing about the vibrating remotes.Anybody know anything about dat?

They have I think, it will be settled anyway, but they won't be released for a while.

thing people forget is the 360 has a year on the PS3, 360 wasnt looking that flash when it first came out..