PDA

View Full Version : O.g.c.?

youngdeck01
06-12-2007, 11:10 PM
yo, i havent seen any threads bout the originoo gun clappaz lately...just wonderin if anyone heard somethin bout em, like hopefully maybe a new album?
thanks

The Hound
06-13-2007, 12:34 AM
da storm is one of the illest shit ... cant say ive heard anythin bout them for a while

diggy
06-13-2007, 01:26 AM
I used to listen to them Heltah Skeltah, Black Moon, the whole Boot camp, but since after 1998 when I listen to the second Heltah Skeltah album, I haven't heard shit about any of them.

I don't know whats wrong with the whole click. THey fell off.

ironwizard
06-13-2007, 06:29 AM
I wouldn´t say they fell of, they just changed their style up a bit. I personally think their latest group album is dope.

Deity Allah
06-13-2007, 07:57 AM
Apparentely, they STOPPED TOURING AS A GROUP since they are never really on tour with the rest of the Camp unless they have a Boot Camp Album out. I did see them (All 3) with the rest of the Clan in Philly last year. From all accounts, Starang is lazy and since he's basically the best out of the group they don't work very often. I'm pretty sure they will be at the Show on Randell Island next month though. Don't hold you breath though on another O.G.C. album anytime soon.

youngdeck01
06-13-2007, 10:17 AM
i got into the boot camp click a couple years ago. i felt like i struck gold when i heard their older stuff. Their last album as a group was tight, one of the better releases last year. I got a chance to meet pretty much all of them last winter when they came to boston. i only met top dog outa OGC, starrang n louieville was drinkin or smokin in their van or in the back of the store, so that kinda sucked. but their all chill as hell. either way i pray OGC does somethin as a group again.