View Full Version : Dj Khaled video

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-12-2007, 11:11 PM
http://videos.onsmash.com/v/au5wXEwktM2z1sIM

how manny times is he gonna say "we da best"

annoying

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-13-2007, 02:45 AM
Why do many people in the rap business act like that? Like, they move back and forth, swing their arms around, talk with unecessary slang, etc. I find it pretty childish. It doesnt bother me, i just feel sad towards people like that.

I see it exactly the same as adults who play video games. Or adults who are sill gangsters. Christ, GROW THE FUCK UP.

Scribbles
06-13-2007, 07:53 AM
He's a fraud. His whole album ain't even entirely produced by him.

Damn....Koch should holla at me if they want me to yell out Listennn on every track. How the fuck did this dude get a deal?

What exactly has he really done?

Dirty Knowledge
06-13-2007, 10:47 AM
That's my DAWG. Cop the album!

L~>1<~NKS
06-13-2007, 11:08 AM
Prior to bein' in "Terror Squad".
Khaled has done maaad shows in Clubz in Miami - the "MAdd HOUSE DAYZ". I gotta keep it real - as FUCKIN' ANNOYIN' as he is, He used to play that real hip hop in the clubz when no body else but prolly DJ Epps @ the tyme did.

The nicca knowz how to move the crowd. Wouldn't by hiz album. But I'd attend any party he's @, real talk.

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Why do many people in the rap business act like that? Like, they move back and forth, swing their arms around, talk with unecessary slang, etc. I find it pretty childish. It doesnt bother me, i just feel sad towards people like that.

I see it exactly the same as adults who play video games. Or adults who are sill gangsters. Christ, GROW THE FUCK UP.

childish?????

Their being themselves where r u from btw? I know u aint from ny.

L~>1<~NKS
06-13-2007, 11:56 AM

This doodz gotta be bullshittin'. Whose 2ndary iz this!?!