11th Chamber
06-13-2007, 12:47 AM
ohhh love that track. Beat is just straight nasty

The Hound
06-13-2007, 12:56 AM
yeh that joint is hot meth rips the shit

crass
06-13-2007, 01:03 AM
Wack track overall though. Best Method Man guest spot is on MOBB DEEP'S "EXTORTION." Not only does Meth spit fire, but that beat is fucking ridiculous.

Mr. Wooz, this thread is excluding Wu-Tang shit right?

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-13-2007, 03:03 AM
I would say I love that track but Fred Durst is pathetically terrible. I feel so bad every time i listen to Fred's verses because i know he put his effort into trying to make a cool rap. He actually thinks he is good at writing raps. But his outcome: Horrible delivery with the most stupid rapping and annoying voice i have ever heard on a hip-hop song. He sounds like someone has a tight squeeze on his nutsack. Fred Durst completely destroyed any effort in making this track HOT.

It takes A LOT to call a raw hip-hop track with Method Man and DJ Premier "weak." So, thank you Fred Durst.

TAURO
06-13-2007, 04:54 AM
I disagree with the above statement, this was a dope joint and Fred Durst held his own, Meth ripped it as usual and it was great that he shouts out wutang still, Premo came correct with a dope beat too. I think this was one of Meth's best guest verses but Idon't think it's his best.

Also I just want to say that I hate it when nerds diss a person because they just don't like that person period and are not willing to give them a chance/props regardless of what they do.....something to think about for some of you.

The Hound
06-13-2007, 05:10 AM
I would say I love that track but Fred Durst is pathetically terrible. I feel so bad every time i listen to Fred's verses because i know he put his effort into trying to make a cool rap. He actually thinks he is good at writing raps. But his outcome: Horrible delivery with the most stupid rapping and annoying voice i have ever heard on a hip-hop song. He sounds like someone has a tight squeeze on his nutsack. Fred Durst completely destroyed any effort in making this track HOT.

It takes A LOT to call a raw hip-hop track with Method Man and DJ Premier "weak." So, thank you Fred Durst.

you done sippin your haterade? :b

FTR, i dont like limp bizkit, but fuck, how you gonna hate on the song, just because hes fred durst? he held his own, especially his 2nd verse, his flow was pretty slick, didnt stutter shit, didnt stumble, his flow was tight imo

crass
06-13-2007, 05:30 AM
I can't believe you people are sticking up for Fred Durst. He is one of the worst "rappers" ever and his shit on this track is no exception. What the fuck.

maestro wooz
06-13-2007, 12:44 PM
just 7-8 years later, youd never see a video like this nowadays. Not a single female in there, i miss when hip hop could just be fun.

DJMethods
06-13-2007, 02:06 PM
Also I just want to say that I hate it when nerds diss a person because they just don't like that person period and are not willing to give them a chance/props regardless of what they do.....something to think about for some of you.

I hate Fred Durst, and hes not getting props for that. His voice was annoying as fuck, and what the FUCK was he doing in that video? Annoying cunt, those facial expressions were whack as fuck.. leave the charisma to Mef next time Fred, ok lyrics, shit performance

WuGambino
06-13-2007, 02:20 PM
Dope song. Fred Durst wasn't that bad on it. Voice is a bit forced on the hook though... Dope beat it's cool that Premo's in it near the end.

Shadowboxin is my fav Meth appearance though!

MAYOR QUIMBY
06-13-2007, 03:11 PM
For the people who said i hate Fred Durst, go back and read my post you dumb fucks. I said i dont like him in this song. I dont like the fact he is in such a cool song and he ruins it for me.

When do i say anything about him as a person? Fred Durst does not bother me. His appearance on this track does.

And yes, i'll give anyone a chance. I gave Fred Durst a chance on this song and i felt like gagging.

Severe Punishment
06-13-2007, 03:12 PM
I like the beat and meth rips it, but the best thing is redman in the end of the video !

And the first track that comes to mind is also extortion, just like crass said..

11th Chamber
06-13-2007, 04:01 PM
I can't believe you people are sticking up for Fred Durst. He is one of the worst "rappers" ever and his shit on this track is no exception. What the fuck.

No, you just see him in the video and immediatly call it a wack track, simply cause he is in it.

It aint bout stickin up for anybody. I dont like Fred Durst, I could give a shit bout dude, but I thought he was nice on the track and blened well with Meth on the beat

Jon Quest
06-13-2007, 04:05 PM
classic.

Paranoid
06-13-2007, 04:16 PM
fuck all that shit "The What" on ready to die owns them all

2nd runner up "got my mind made up"

x7fifteen4
06-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Hard to kill w/ spice 1

mofo
06-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Wack track overall though. Best Method Man guest spot is on MOBB DEEP'S "EXTORTION." Not only does Meth spit fire, but that beat is fucking ridiculous.

Mr. Wooz, this thread is excluding Wu-Tang shit right?
Co-sign. Extortion is a classic song.

/thread.

wuswordz95
06-13-2007, 07:11 PM

yer just a hater. jayz sucks haha

Jin10304
06-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Pete Rock n Mef "Half Man Half Amazin"

maestro wooz
06-14-2007, 12:11 AM
i never listened to much punk or whatever limp bizkit is or much limp bizkit but the singles from signifigant other are real ill tracks.

I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE, COME ON, THE NOOKIE, COME ON, THE NOOKIE, SO YOU CAN TAKE THAT COOKIE, AND STICK IT UP YA YEAH

and you cant tell me that beat isnt awesome

Heyyy, Like a chump, Heyyy, Like a chump

crass if i like that song, what groups should i listen to?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
06-14-2007, 11:31 AM

big number of so called mc r worse than fred durst... he aint so bad, he got his style, no need to diss the man.

deadlymelody
06-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Maybe Mr. Durst wasn't actually that terrible, but this is one of those tracks where it's so blatantly obvious by a ten fold who the far superior MC is.

Crazy head nodding beat by Premier, and you gotta love Meth on this.

KZA
06-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Half Man Half Amazin