PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hop's missed opportunities

Ghost In The 'Lac
06-14-2007, 12:11 AM
What collabos SHOULDVE HAPPENED? For me it a real fucking shame Nas/Cormega/Prodigy never did more shit together. Look at what theyve done together so far its always been the best shit on the album

Live Nigga Rap
Still Shinin
Thun & Kicko
Eye for an Eye
Angel Dust (havoc beat)
et etc

There shouldda been a QB album when these guys wee in their prime and not beefin.

I'm tempted to say a DOOM/Ghostface album could be added as we dont know if its ever really coming out.

TAURO
06-14-2007, 09:03 AM
I would have loved to hear a Biggie/Big Pun collabo.

mad dzawg
06-14-2007, 10:50 AM
You know what would've really been tight....i a Raekwon/Ghost/Nas album with appearances from Prodigy, AZ, the rest of the Wu and Rza and Premo on the boards....complete heaven right there, instant classic....just add water lol

cap
06-14-2007, 10:52 AM
I would have loved to hear a Biggie/Big Pun collabo.

yeah that would be nice!!

what would be great was if shabazz & killah priest made a song in which they're arguing about religion or just building...

and that nas & premo album would be monumental,they really gotta make this shit happen.

Scribbles
06-14-2007, 11:06 AM
I always wanted a Nas and Mobb album together. Hav used to always supply that heavy beat to Nas vocals. Nas don't got too many bangers like that.

OTB
06-14-2007, 11:59 AM
a 50 Cent video on MTV feat. Kool G Rap-
so more younger cats could see some ill spittin

cool thread G-

baritone
06-14-2007, 12:14 PM
You know what would've really been tight....i a Raekwon/Ghost/Nas album with appearances from Prodigy, AZ, the rest of the Wu and Rza and Premo on the boards....complete heaven right there, instant classic....just add water lol
instant classic indeed

mofo
06-14-2007, 02:50 PM
I would've loved a Bcc/Wu tang clan album.

PANDA PISS
06-14-2007, 05:18 PM
Twin and Alchemist should make a whole joint together, its ill how they could have different perspectives and voices on shit mixing in the same song, plus al got beats.

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
06-15-2007, 12:10 PM
rakim and primo nuff said

Robert
06-15-2007, 01:07 PM
Canibus/premo would be epic.........an AZ and NaS album over Pete Rock, Large Pro, and preme..........

People i wished never collabed......Foxy Brown, Nature, NaS and AZ and Dre....THE FIRM without corey plus some terrible beats....fucking waste

WuTangKillaBee
06-15-2007, 03:25 PM
GZA and Masta Killah need to make an entire album together with complete RZA production.

Scribbles
06-15-2007, 04:14 PM
Twin and Alchemist should make a whole joint together, its ill how they could have different perspectives and voices on shit mixing in the same song, plus al got beats.

I like IM3 but come on dude Twin? LOL

Mobb Deep and KGR had some CLASSIC TRACKS. A whole album woulda been dope as hell.

This may be a little off but Royal Flush and Nas? I can see the two on a track. At least back in the day, RF used to have similar styles/tendencies.