PDA

View Full Version : Nas' Shorty Busters...

FrenchShin
07-26-2005, 07:19 AM
Every time i listen to "Represent", the same question comes back : Nas mentions his "crew, the Shorty Busters"...

I'm just curious to know if anyone got infos on that... Thx.

IronFingaz
07-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Not sure, but my biggest guess would be just the people he hung out with in Queensbridge, Mobb Deeo, Mega, Trag, CNN, etc. but that was back then now Queensbridge is completely divided. Trag and Mega are together, but Nas dont like Mega so Trag dont like Nas, Mobb and CNN dont like each other, Nas and Prodigy dont like each other, Shan dont like Nas, Littles dont like Prodigy, etc. They could have been the Wu-Tang of Queens but look at them now, the projects with the most MC's, but none of them get along, shit the only ones that actually get along are Trag and Mega.

P.E.A.C.E.

GreenPoop!
07-26-2005, 10:50 AM
Cormega and Mobb Deep still get along.

Omegacypher
07-26-2005, 11:30 AM
Cormega and Havoc are cool......but things aren't straight between Mega and Pee.

Create
09-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Not sure, but my biggest guess would be just the people he hung out with in Queensbridge, Mobb Deeo, Mega, Trag, CNN, etc. but that was back then now Queensbridge is completely divided. Trag and Mega are together, but Nas dont like Mega so Trag dont like Nas, Mobb and CNN dont like each other, Nas and Prodigy dont like each other, Shan dont like Nas, Littles dont like Prodigy, etc. They could have been the Wu-Tang of Queens but look at them now, the projects with the most MC's, but none of them get along, shit the only ones that actually get along are Trag and Mega.

P.E.A.C.E.
WOW MAD FUCKING WRONG INFO

THE SHORTYBUSTAZ WAS HIS CREW OF JUNGLE (BROTHER) WIZ AND SOME OTHERS

THOSE PEOPLE U MENTIONED ARE JSUT HIS FRIENDS FORM BACK IN THE DAY

AND TRAG NEVER SAID HE DIDNT LIKE NAS

UR RETARDED

NAS WAS JUST CHILLING WIT TRAG AND THEY RECORDED SONGS TOGETHER RECNETLY U MORON

crass
09-27-2005, 09:02 PM
mobb deep was at a nas concert like a year ago. i think they're chill now.

G.O.D.PT3
09-28-2005, 06:35 AM
Every time i listen to "Represent", the same question comes back : Nas mentions his "crew, the Shorty Busters"...

I'm just curious to know if anyone got infos on that... Thx.
40 BUSTAS (SHORTY BUSTAS) aka 40 side of vernon posse thas a click that nas used to roll with, . trav, nut,spunk, trinidad, ice, killa b(RIP) jus old school cats from round the way.... peace.

IronFingaz
09-29-2005, 10:12 AM
WOW MAD FUCKING WRONG INFO

THE SHORTYBUSTAZ WAS HIS CREW OF JUNGLE (BROTHER) WIZ AND SOME OTHERS

THOSE PEOPLE U MENTIONED ARE JSUT HIS FRIENDS FORM BACK IN THE DAY

AND TRAG NEVER SAID HE DIDNT LIKE NAS

UR RETARDED

NAS WAS JUST CHILLING WIT TRAG AND THEY RECORDED SONGS TOGETHER RECNETLY U MORON
Shut the fuck up you fucking internet thug. I said my biggest guess, I never said I was right, but whatever I like how you get kicks off of running your mouth on the internet.

P.E.A.C.E.

Create
09-29-2005, 01:16 PM
Thank U So Much ^^

morgan
09-29-2005, 06:32 PM
Create your a pudding

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
09-29-2005, 10:42 PM
i think whoever said the 4 side of vernon thing is right. im not sure though, all i know is that's my favorite song on the album.

SHRAP
09-30-2005, 03:25 AM
shit didnt know mobb and cnn still had beef after those incidients... was N.O.R.E talkin about hav and prod on that song he did with styles p?

"you talk gangsta but you know this the Mob
and I could bring you to the hood and get both of you robbed"

Create
10-02-2005, 12:15 AM
What Da Hell Is A Pudding

Anyways I Cant Forget About E Flan Mayo