PDA

View Full Version : Official Curtis Tracklist

MR HIP HOP HEAD
06-15-2007, 10:15 PM
http://www.undercover.com.au/pics/50cent2005.jpg

Other sites are reporting that 50 Cent's Curtis track list has popped up today on Interscope's website. It seems to be the same as we reported early May, the only difference being the order of tracks has changed slightly.

Here is the official tracklist:

01. Straight To The Bank
02. Still Will Kill feat. Akon
03. Smile
04. She Wants It
05. Peep Show
06. My Gun Go Off
07. Movin On Up
08. Hands Up High feat. Tony Yayo
09. Fully Loaded Clip
10. Follow My Lead feat. Robin Thicke
11. Fire feat. Nicole Sherzinger and Young Buck
12. Destiny
13. Officer Down
14. Come and Go
15. Amusement Park
16. All Of Me feat. Mary J. Blige
17. 187
18. The Mechanic feat. Tony Yayo

http://www.streethop.com/official-curtis-tracklist-3.html

CharlesJones
06-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Nobody cares about 50 Cent. You wasted your time posting this LOL. If 50 Cent was still making underground hardcore music like his unreleased album Power Of The Dollar, people would listen to him but since he decided to go pop and mainstream, nobody cares about him. Plus he disses rappers too much and the rappers he disses are better than him except Camron LOL.

baritone
06-16-2007, 01:51 PM
if it's comin out Sep. 4 the tracklisting is going to change without a doubt

Dirty Knowledge
06-16-2007, 03:01 PM
He's got such a generic tracklist. You're better off going to the store blindfold and just grabbing the first thing you snatch up.

Officer Down stands out most to me, because of what it could be/mean. But I bet 50 will go some dumbass route with this one.

Edgar Erebus
06-16-2007, 04:41 PM
If 50 Cent was still making underground hardcore music like his unreleased album Power Of The Dollar, people would listen to him but since he decided to go pop and mainstream, nobody cares about him.

Hm... Aight... But I don't think that album that featured Trackmasters and Destiny's Child can be considered underground and hardcore (it would be more Guess Who's Back). True it's more hiphop that later 50 albums, but it already showed way he would go.