PDA

View Full Version : Hav's 'Kush' Release Date?

Scribbles
06-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Don't know if this is official or not, but Havoc sent me a Friend Request and on his page (which he's updated). It says

"COMING SOON. HAVOC'S DEBUT ALBUM "KUSH" FEATURING MOBB DEEP, 40 GLOCC & NYCE. ALL PRODUCTION BY HAVOC!!! .
ANOTHER QUEENSBRIDGE CLASSIC. IN STORES SEPT 18TH, 2007 "

CharlesJones
06-16-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm not holding my breath for Havoc's album and i bet it won't be good if it does come out. Prodigy's latest album Return Of The Mac sucked. I still think Mobb Deep can make a good album because i liked America's Nightmare and Blood Money albums and i know a lot of their old fans didn't like those albums. I do agree with their old fans that Mobb Deep shouldn't have signed with G Unit and they shouldn't have changed their music. They need to go back to the grimey music they did back in the day if they wanna get their old fans back.

Scribbles
06-20-2007, 01:17 PM
This album won't drop on G Unit. It's being released on Nature Sounds.

Yo I need this track ripped from Havoc's page at www.myspace.com/havocmobbdeep

It's called Be There. I got the DJ version of it, so that's why I need it ripped. This is a no DJ version.

Somebody come thru for me. I always try to help out when I can....

wutangironflag
06-20-2007, 01:37 PM
ill c what i can do tonight when i get home

tragedykhadafi12
06-20-2007, 02:24 PM
i think it will be pretty good, i like that one song i heard on his page

IronFingaz7
06-21-2007, 10:49 AM
Hell yeah I'm getting this, I got more faith in Hav than I do P.

P.E.A.C.E.

Scribbles
06-21-2007, 02:19 PM
check the mp3 thread

I will buy this the day it comes out, I have huge hopes for it

Ayo You're the man homey! Shit is fire. At first I thought it was a fake page because he friend requested me and I was like his 20th friend. And then I heard the track, and I noticed it was CDQ version on his page. So I assume this is his real page. I dunno how he came across my page though, but he did. Kinda cool.
I feel special in a non homo manner. LOL.