PDA

View Full Version : The Exodus Ft. Beef

PsYkOsUs
06-17-2007, 11:18 AM
New Song on Myspace:

The Exodus Ft. Beef

www.myspace.com/psykosus (http://www.myspace.com/psykosus)

PEACE

PSY

Bigot Hitman
06-17-2007, 01:07 PM
U should post the lyrics for the duke's like me who can't stream myspace shit cuz we got Dial up.

PsYkOsUs
06-18-2007, 12:41 AM
Nah... I can't post lyrics anymore... There's too many vultures here stealin' 'em and takin' credit for 'em on other sites...

PsYkOsUs
06-18-2007, 09:14 PM
up

J.T.S.
06-19-2007, 01:55 PM
Damn son u like nas with a touch of immortal technique loving it..
dopeness fa real!
Love the Malcom X drops, only thing i think ya'll should remix it with a grittier beat love the message.

PsYkOsUs
06-19-2007, 10:28 PM
i appreciate that man... i agree another beat might sound better, but the beat is hot for what it is, it's an ill sample, it's just a low quality instrumental... for those of you who don't know my voice, the order is Beef, and then myself... The Malcolm sample is from the ballot or the bullet speach he gave in Detroit, i believe... thanks for the listen.. My EP is on the way...

PEACE

PSY

noel411
06-21-2007, 10:06 PM
Pretty tight track. I know you have a certain direction you want to go with your music and writing, but I do fear your EP will be a touch on the boring side. Your lyrics are exceptional, but they always seem to cover the same sort of subject matter. That's cool. It's music with a message. I'm all for that. But I'm still waiting for the day where I hear or read something completely different from you. I think it'd be nice to see.

Any news on that last little cock smoker who bit shit off this site?

PsYkOsUs
07-02-2007, 11:32 PM
i appreciate the comment... My EP won't bore those who feel how i feel... When i start to see a change in my world, you'll see a change in my lyrics... i write how i feel, and this is how i've felt for years... i've never been the type to do topical songs like pretending to be an object, etc.. so don't expect conceptual songs from me from that kind of standpoint... i know a lot of people like more topical songs, but that's never been me... It's self-expression, so i can't write what others want to hear.. I just gotta do me and write how i feel.. but rest assured, i will reach the right people... i know on the net, political and social commentary is commonplace, but in your neighborhoods, it's not... there's a lot of people in CT makin' music, but nobody stands for anything out here... I do...

i'm sure that clown is still stealin' lyrics from this site... from here on out, i only post audio...

PEACE

PSY

Bigot Hitman
07-03-2007, 12:45 AM
i'm sure that clown is still stealin' lyrics from this site... from here on out, i only post audio...

Wouldn't the guy just listen to the audio and write it down on his pc if he really wanted your shit?

Hellspawn
07-03-2007, 04:31 AM
^^lol

PsYkOsUs
07-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Wouldn't the guy just listen to the audio and write it down on his pc if he really wanted your shit?

Textcees who steal lyrics are lazy enough to steal them.. which means they're probably too lazy to listen hard enough to quote verses and type them down.. this way they can't simply copy and paste...