PDA

View Full Version : Penut butterwolf show was awesome

wuswordz95
06-18-2007, 06:51 PM
on saturday at the starshoe in hollywood, california. I went to see penut butter wolf spin some records. you know that guy from stone throws records. it was his seventh and final day of his 7 day los angeles tour. he played diffrent sort of music each day. on the seventh day he played 60's soul funk. I never heard that type of music before. i gotta say it blew me away. I was amazed at some people dancing to this cool music. finally a place where people arent dancing to t pain . he even played rza radio grunge. the original version. it was so sick. I wonder who the artist is. I even met perce p at the door. i wanted to buy his cd but I had no cash. he told me to go to the atm.
I went to one but it was broken. I went back to him. he said there was another one. i went to that one and it was broken. I went back. he told me there was another one just three blocks. but I told him I was to tired. i promised him id buy his album. it was one hell of a night. the only thing i couldnt do was drink cuz i had the stomache flu. not sucha bad night after all the event was free. There was fine ass chixs in there

Come Honor Face
06-18-2007, 07:38 PM
You wouldnt know where i caould his instrumentals on cd would ya?
Like the My Vinyl Weighs A Ton album?

Memory Man
06-18-2007, 07:50 PM
he even played rza radio grunge. the original version. it was so sick. I wonder who the artist is.

tom jones!

INF
06-19-2007, 12:28 AM
wow. thats cool. I heard about that on his blogs and wondered if it was tight. Thats funny that Percy P sent you to 2 ATM's and tried for 3!

wuswordz95
06-20-2007, 06:40 PM
tom jones!

yer kidding right?

wuswordz95
06-20-2007, 06:42 PM
You wouldnt know where i caould his instrumentals on cd would ya?
Like the My Vinyl Weighs A Ton album?

heck i wish i knew myself.

Memory Man
06-28-2007, 05:01 PM
yer kidding right?

not at all. tom jones - lookin' out my window (1968)