PDA

View Full Version : Onyx Info Video

tragedykhadafi12
06-18-2007, 07:16 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gqm1QUex_Bk

CharlesJones
06-20-2007, 04:06 PM
I remember Onyx's Slam Harder video that's playing on that website you posted. That's a tight song and i like the video too. It's a shame their Bacdafucup part 2 album sucked because of the wack beats. Caught On Tape movie that Sticky Fingaz directed looks good from the cast of actors that's in the movie. I'll check that out when it comes out. Tragedykhadafi12 did Onyx come out with their videos dvd yet? It was supposed to come out this summer. Their upcoming album Black Rock is supposed to be coming out this year too.

tragedykhadafi12
06-20-2007, 06:29 PM
nah i dont think the dvd came out yet. I kind of liked the bacdafucup 2 album. I cant wait for all the new releases though.

CharlesJones
06-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Sticky Fingaz is my favorite member in the group. He's so funny. He had me rolling with the lyrics he said on Onyx's Street Niggas song from Shut Em Down album. Here's what he said.

I'm a street nigga. Fuck with me, get shot in the brains. They call me Sticky Fingaz. How you think i got my name? This is not a game. Kid i know my math. I walk around with my pants hanging off my ass. I don't give a fuck LOL. This nigga here is too rugged. I pull out my dick and take a piss in public hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Smoking weed, drinking brew is all i do LOL. Fuck bitches, get money was all i knew LOL. Police in the rearview always running my plates. I kept a polka face and a gun in my waist. Off safety cocked with one in the lead. The first nigga fronting getting dropped with one in the head. I got no respect for life. My moms on drugs. You scared to look me in my eyes. I run with nothing but thugs LOL. I'm so trife LOL.

I also like the funny lyrics he said on React song from Shut Em Down album. Here's what he said.

Awww i almost seen death twice tonight. Sell my own mother out if the price is right. I hate life LOL. Gimme the glock. I'm about to join Biggie and Pac and you coming with me like it or not. Get off me. Don't hold me back. Where my real thugs at baby? Throw your gats LOL.

tragedykhadafi12
06-21-2007, 05:01 PM
yea sticky is one of my favorites