PDA

View Full Version : Three Six Mafia - I Gotta Stay Fly

AK Spray
06-11-2005, 03:19 AM
This is a hot ass joint.. Man, This beat is one of the best i've evver heard them make... it's hot shit....

Check it out...

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06B3SBAS6EMC0C7JD87EBJK2P

Rebel_INS
06-11-2005, 05:51 AM
Its alright

My 1st Timbs
06-11-2005, 10:03 AM
ive always respected 3 6 mafia

Hayabusa
06-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Its called "I gotta Stay High" LoL.

AK Spray
06-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Its called "I gotta Stay High" LoL.

when i found it, it was titled "I GOtta Stay FLy", and it was also called "I Gotta Stay Fly" on HipHopGame.com.
:beer:

Hayabusa
06-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Well on name of the album "Mixtape Murder" it's called " I gotta stay high" they even say it in the chrous u can hear it clearly lol. I'm biggest triple 6 fan on the site i'd know lol.

whitey
06-11-2005, 08:36 PM
3 6 keep it real

U-Samurai
06-12-2005, 12:45 AM
hot beat, 3 6 is always bangin...

AK Spray
06-12-2005, 01:31 AM
Well on name of the album "Mixtape Murder" it's called " I gotta stay high" they even say it in the chrous u can hear it clearly lol. I'm biggest triple 6 fan on the site i'd know lol.

Sorry, didn't see that mixtape, and I did notice that they say "I Gotta Stay High" but i wasn't about to question it. lol.

PDTantisocial
06-12-2005, 02:30 AM
36 is always weak.

AK Spray
06-12-2005, 02:35 AM
36 is always weak.

Please Leave,, Thanks... :Y

PDTantisocial
06-12-2005, 06:13 AM
Please Leave,, Thanks... :Y
I gotta leave cuz I don't dick ride? I listened to the track, I didn't like it, I've never heard a 3-6 song I like, so I gave my opinion.

AK Spray
06-13-2005, 02:22 AM
I gotta leave cuz I don't dick ride? I listened to the track, I didn't like it, I've never heard a 3-6 song I like, so I gave my opinion.

You had no OSITIVE crticism to leave... Thanks for not dickriding.. But, u coulda been like "eh, I'm not a big fan of their's..." er "I'm not big into dirtsy south rap" er sumthin like that. Ya feel me?

PDTantisocial
06-13-2005, 03:03 AM
If somebody comes in and says "dope shit" without giving any reason why they like it, you don't tell them to leave

SurreaL
06-13-2005, 03:23 AM
^^

Shut up, if you only heard this one song you should not pass judgement on there other 6 album's and other solo shit, and I think this song is alright, I have every 3 6 album, I've heard better, but it's still good, not weak, pssf

AK Spray
06-13-2005, 03:19 PM
The lyrics are most definately not their best... But, the beat is AMAZING........ I love it... One of their best.

Analyze
06-14-2005, 12:49 PM
Granted, this is the Hip Hop chamber, but how can you on one hand love the Wu then come and say some shit like 3 6 Mafia is hot. Niggas who know real shit dont listen to that fucking trash.

Wu Forever

AK Spray
06-14-2005, 04:33 PM
Granted, this is the Hip Hop chamber, but how can you on one hand love the Wu then come and say some shit like 3 6 Mafia is hot. Niggas who know real shit dont listen to that fucking trash.

Wu Forever

Whoa whoa.... U have to listen to Three Six Mafia from their VERY FIRST albums to hear their talent, yo.... They've always had talent... Sum of their shit gets too p oppy for me yes... But, I like their flows.... and yo, They started off as Horrorcore... I have sum of their shit from 94... It's SICK! So, u can't really speak on 'em unless u know about where they came from.

It's just like how we all still love Method Man, evene tho he has REALLY commercialized as of recent.

whitey
06-14-2005, 07:21 PM

Wu Forever

get outta here.

if you come in here and say wu is still puttin out hotshit youre dick ridding the trash the wu is putting out.

3 6 been puttin out consistantly decent shit. and they stay coming hard. unlike the wu.

i love wu when they arent "associating themselves with them fakeass A and R's". but almost everything the past couple years is shit. get real kid.

Analyze
06-14-2005, 08:23 PM
get outta here.

if you come in here and say wu is still puttin out hotshit youre dick ridding the trash the wu is putting out.

3 6 been puttin out consistantly decent shit. and they stay coming hard. unlike the wu.

i love wu when they arent "associating themselves with them fakeass A and R's". but almost everything the past couple years is shit. get real kid.
Kids, what can you do about them. First, I never said the Wu was dropping anything and second I didnt give my opinion on recent Wu releases. So having said that I will say in around '93 I heard some shit that blew my head off and a movement was started. Even the worst Wu shit is better that shit. "Let me see your tongue ring" or "dont save her" type ignorant nigga shit they release will never compare to even Meth's Tical Prequel or even Dirty's shit. So negative, lil nigga, you get real, KID.

Wu Forever....never forget that, KID

whitey
06-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Kids, what can you do about them. First, I never said the Wu was dropping anything and second I didnt give my opinion on recent Wu releases. So having said that I will say in around '93 I heard some shit that blew my head off and a movement was started. Even the worst Wu shit is better that shit. "Let me see your tongue ring" or "dont save her" type ignorant nigga shit they release will never compare to even Meth's Tical Prequel or even Dirty's shit. So negative, lil nigga, you get real, KID.

Wu Forever....never forget that, KID

yea everything from about 93 blows my mind too. thats what pisses me off about them today. aint even close to it. and i would not take tical prequel over some good 3 6 shit.

Hayabusa
06-14-2005, 08:37 PM
Triple 6 is the real and original kings of crunk. No body was making stero system bass heavy music like them until recently all these mutafuckas byte they style of production and think they shit crunk. Triple 6 been keepin it crunk since 92. They the ones that got the crunk wheel rollin.

whitey
06-14-2005, 09:18 PM
ssswhat im saying. been doin, and still doin their own thing.

Analyze
06-15-2005, 10:21 AM
I dont get it, y'all talking like that crunk shit is hot. Other then "Screw" that shit is the worse thing out and is single-handedly fucking the art of rapping. To me that shit aint nothing but some niggas in white tee's dancing to some short of updated Luke bass music....ignorant nigga shit, maybe thats why the "whites" like it...because hey thats how they see us anyway. PEACE

Wu Forever

Hayabusa
06-15-2005, 10:42 AM
I an't white and I like some of it so fuck u u ignorant bitch.

num2son
06-15-2005, 11:04 AM
The beat is good. But I'm not a 3 6 mafia fan.

whitey
06-15-2005, 12:04 PM
im not saying its the piccaso of rap. im just saying the beat is heavy and the rap goes along with it.

and the fact that they have been doing their thing and continue to do it without trying to switch up their style to sell more albums or make record labels happy. thats where 3 6 gets props over wu tang.

whitey
06-15-2005, 12:14 PM
I dont get it, y'all talking like that crunk shit is hot. Other then "Screw" that shit is the worse thing out and is single-handedly fucking the art of rapping. To me that shit aint nothing but some niggas in white tee's dancing to some short of updated Luke bass music....ignorant nigga shit, maybe thats why the "whites" like it...because hey thats how they see us anyway. PEACE

Wu Forever

and idk dude i see what your saying, but i think the same could be said of most of the rappers out here today. most arent talking about physics and political theories or something man. i saw a poster of 50 cent and like young buck and banks i think it just had them sitting around with their chains on holding like ak's and shotguns. that improves perception of african americans to anyone? i think hes worse than 3 6 in that department. he/they is way more in the spotlight and contributes no intellegence or knowledge in any of his raps.

Analyze
06-15-2005, 12:37 PM
I despise 50 and thought this nigga was never talented. Wanksta is the most overrated song of the century.

Wu Forever

GSTYLE
06-15-2005, 04:52 PM
Back to the point "Gotta Stay Fly" is gonna be the single. I thought it was a great beat and catchy flows. Three Six are GREAT at what they do, and DJ Paul & Juicy J have to be some of the most underrated producers ever.

AK Spray
06-15-2005, 05:52 PM
Back to the point "Gotta Stay Fly" is gonna be the single. I thought it was a great beat and catchy flows. Three Six are GREAT at what they do, and DJ Paul & Juicy J have to be some of the most underrated producers ever.
Thank u very much... BTW... They have changed their style up since they came out.. as I said EARLIER.... they used to be HORRORCORE. Yea... They weren't always CRUNK. So, there ya go...

J-DON
06-15-2005, 05:53 PM
Shit is hot... DJ Paul and Juicy J strike again... Is this on CHoices2 or the upcoming album from this summer?

Hayabusa
06-15-2005, 06:02 PM
Its off new Kay Slay Mixtape. Mixtape Murder.

AK Spray
06-16-2005, 01:44 AM
Shit is hot... DJ Paul and Juicy J strike again... Is this on CHoices2 or the upcoming album from this summer?

they droppin a new one this summer?

J-DON
06-17-2005, 03:06 AM
yeah i read in an interview with Juice that theyre comin out with something this summer. Another interesting thing said in the article is that they might end up on G-Unit sometime soon.

Hayabusa
06-17-2005, 09:13 AM
Frayser Boy CD come out middle of next month. New Lil Wyte come out few months after than. Project Pat supposed to be comin out wit CD before years up since he gettin out the penn. New Three 6 Mafia album comin out early next year. And they got a new movie comin out called the clean up men and they filmin a new movie forgot name of it. DJ Paul & Juicy CD supposed to be comin out soon too and Crunchy Blac solo album.

netscape check two
06-18-2005, 04:16 PM
I have one of their albums from around 2000. It has that Sippin on some Syrup song on it. I liked that song, and maybe one or two others were alright. I was definitely disappointed with most of the album though.