PDA

View Full Version : Lil Wayne = the best rapper alive???

WIA
06-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Alright, so I was at school today just chilling, and some man dem came up and started looking through my iPod. They scrolled through it pretty quickly, and then this man's like, "You have no Lil' Wayne? This iPod is soooooft!"

wtf?? My ipod has Wu-Tang, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, Nas, BIG, Tupac, a lot of solo Wu-Tang. Dead Prez, Killarmy, Akir, Bone Thugs, Big L, Kweli, Mos Def, Mobb Deep....to name a few...countless GOOD shit and my iPod apparently is shit cuz it has no Lil Wayne.

I was pretty much blown away. I just said I had only heard his mainstream shit which I didn't like but hadn't checked out his mixtapes and stuff so I wasn't really a fit judge. Then they were like "What's a mixtape?" and some guy started playing "Make It Rain" on his celly and dancing around to Wayne's verse and going "YEYEEE that's the gooood shit". I was like, "Do you guys know any other rappers? Like GZA?" They didn't know who he was. They only knew Wu-Tang as Wu-Tang....couldn't name off any members except Meth and Ghost.

Ugh! This one guy was like, "What does she know? She ain't a guy and she ain't black." And then walked away because he's all tough like. Ignorance. So unfortunate.

But anyways, my story's gotten too long. What do you think about Lil Wayne, in terms of flow, lyrics, etc.? Is he worth checking out? I just wanna know what people like ya'll here on the Corp would rate him on the level with flow and lyrics. Maybe I am missing out.

oDoUoSoKo
06-19-2007, 10:05 PM
dont be so down on ur self...i face this everyday...my colleagues all hate me for not likin him....o well.

WIA
06-19-2007, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I know they're highschoolers who are feeding into the mainstream. I do accept the fact that that's all people like, but when it's put so blatant in your face like today it just blew me away. Haha. But I'm only 16 too, and for years I bumped the party joints in soca/reggae/rap. Now I listen to music to learn something, or get an adrenaline rush or some shit. And it pisses me off because I came at them with a humbleness....and they acted like dickfaces.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
06-19-2007, 10:28 PM
word, at school all these people be buyin into all that bullshit. i know like 3 kids who like Wu or any of that good shit. But fer reel, Lil Wayne is big rite now. i reely dont know wat people see in him. I think he sucks. Ballz! Big Ones!!

Scribbles
06-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Im too old to be feelin Wayne. He got some nice punches here and there, but his flow is irrelevant. Sounds like he constipating most of the time.

He's nice but he's way overrated. Unique? Yes. On my iPod? Nope.

Not my flavor.

RynMur
06-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Another one of these threads???

People who say Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive just started listening to hiphop in the 2000s. There second fav rapper is prob Nelly or Yung Joc. Best rapper alive?, he's not even one of the best rappers from the dirty south.

davedigital360
06-19-2007, 10:52 PM
its so weird cause i was just reading in Scratch that "we have the greatest rapper in the world on our cover." An i was like "what the fuck is that shit?" I keep hearing that shit but i just dont get it. I think Wayne is ok but the greatest rapper alive? What is rap coming to?

11th Chamber
06-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Lil Wayne is far from the best rapper alive, but im not gonna bash him like everyone else on this forum.

His last album was good, and almost all of his mixtapes are nice too.

The Lost Prophet
06-20-2007, 01:01 AM
word is bond i wish i had a chick like WIA when i was in highschool...yea music is somthin i love and its shitted on everyday, u get use to it...i take it u from the west cuz the ass went "yeyee" when he put on some lil wayne...shit all i use to here was "yeyee" in high school

J-Cee
06-20-2007, 01:23 AM
yeh some humans are fucking stupid..lil wayne the best rapper alive..LMAO..hell no..where do they pull this garbage from.

Bg_Knocc_Out
06-20-2007, 02:13 AM
Lil Wayne sucks, like all mainstream listiners, they only like Wayne for the beats he raps on and his hooks that never make sense.

I tried listining to Wayne, I gave him like 6 chances... I could not get into the dude cause he's so arogant, cocky, and ignorant. Every time I listin to "We Takin' Over" and Wayns verse comes on, I turn it off or fast forward because I can't stand that verse, it's so lame and not creative.

ironwizard
06-20-2007, 06:11 AM
I was immediately turned off after I heard him on that destiny´s child track. Yes, it is very little to base an opinion on, but I know if I like a rapper when I hear him. Even though I haven´t heard his albums, I can safely say that I think he sucks big time.

Edgar Erebus
06-20-2007, 07:09 AM
Then they were like "What's a mixtape?"

This is enough to prove what kind of hip-hop heads are big Lil'Wayne fans.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-20-2007, 08:08 AM
Lil Wayne is far from the best rapper alive, but im not gonna bash him like everyone else on this forum.

His last album was good, and almost all of his mixtapes are nice too.

co sign

CEITEDMOFO
06-20-2007, 08:28 AM
Alright, so I was at school today just chilling, and some man dem came up and started looking through my iPod. They scrolled through it pretty quickly, and then this man's like, "You have no Lil' Wayne? This iPod is soooooft!"

wtf?? My ipod has Wu-Tang, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, Nas, BIG, Tupac, a lot of solo Wu-Tang. Dead Prez, Killarmy, Akir, Bone Thugs, Big L, Kweli, Mos Def, Mobb Deep....to name a few...countless GOOD shit and my iPod apparently is shit cuz it has no Lil Wayne.

I was pretty much blown away. I just said I had only heard his mainstream shit which I didn't like but hadn't checked out his mixtapes and stuff so I wasn't really a fit judge. Then they were like "What's a mixtape?" and some guy started playing "Make It Rain" on his celly and dancing around to Wayne's verse and going "YEYEEE that's the gooood shit". I was like, "Do you guys know any other rappers? Like GZA?" They didn't know who he was. They only knew Wu-Tang as Wu-Tang....couldn't name off any members except Meth and Ghost.

Ugh! This one guy was like, "What does she know? She ain't a guy and she ain't black." And then walked away because he's all tough like. Ignorance. So unfortunate.

But anyways, my story's gotten too long. What do you think about Lil Wayne, in terms of flow, lyrics, etc.? Is he worth checking out? I just wanna know what people like ya'll here on the Corp would rate him on the level with flow and lyrics. Maybe I am missing out.
POST PICTURES OF YOUR FAT VAGINA

Os3y3ris
06-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Listen to his punchlines on the mixtapes. Niggas aint coming like that right now, so wayne's on top.

DUMBO
06-20-2007, 12:46 PM
POST PICTURES OF YOUR FAT VAGINA

yeah. let's see that shit.
let's go.

DJMethods
06-20-2007, 12:59 PM
word is bond i wish i had a chick like WIA when i was in highschool...

haha no doubt. The girls who liked hip-hop in my highschool were just bumping eminem, 2pac, 50 cent.

I played "microphone fiend" for some english assignment and everyones like "Who the fuck is that?"

got kicked outta that school, at my next one I got asked who the fuck were Black Star by somebody who drew pictures of 50 Cent in class. Even worse, his girlfriend, who claimed to like hip-hop, said I didnt even know what hip-hop was... I liked "weird music"

wait till you get outta high school WIA, I meet cats all the time who introduce me to new shit.

whitey
06-20-2007, 02:38 PM
wayne is nice. there is no doubt about that. i dont even really like mainstream shit, but you gotta give him his due. sad though those kids didnt recognize big L or wu or any of the other classics.

xHard to Earnx
06-20-2007, 03:39 PM
Dude rules. A lot of things don't. I don't care about you or the people that hate him. Just check my last Lil Wayne tgread and grab the last mixtape and the Carter II.

Hollow Dartz
06-20-2007, 03:46 PM
^^^^^ U mean download that shit. Anyways Lil wayne is aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I had to elongate it.

xHard to Earnx
06-20-2007, 03:54 PM
Well, sure. I meant "e-grabbing" I guess. Whatever.

RagnaroK
06-20-2007, 04:07 PM
lil wayne kisses his father(which is call himself birdman and proudly make that bird sound) for goodbyes what tha hell should anyone listen to hes faggot ass

WIA
06-20-2007, 04:13 PM
word is bond i wish i had a chick like WIA when i was in highschool...yea music is somthin i love and its shitted on everyday, u get use to it...i take it u from the west cuz the ass went "yeyee" when he put on some lil wayne...shit all i use to here was "yeyee" in high school

Haha I'm from Toronto, actually. The slang is like a mix of everything though.

haha no doubt. The girls who liked hip-hop in my highschool were just bumping eminem, 2pac, 50 cent.

I played "microphone fiend" for some english assignment and everyones like "Who the fuck is that?"

got kicked outta that school, at my next one I got asked who the fuck were Black Star by somebody who drew pictures of 50 Cent in class. Even worse, his girlfriend, who claimed to like hip-hop, said I didnt even know what hip-hop was... I liked "weird music"

wait till you get outta high school WIA, I meet cats all the time who introduce me to new shit.

Eww...I did a music assignment on "The Good Influences in Hip-Hop" and everyone laughed at the beginning of my presentation, and they were all like, "Ohh all you're gonna talk about is Tupac, get out." They felt really stupid after, lol.

I think I will check out Wayne though, a bit more. At least I can discuss him with those guys with some degree of education if I do...

WIA
06-20-2007, 04:16 PM
yeah. let's see that shit.
let's go.

lmao. ya'll are crazyyy. i will post a picture of myself eventually. but not of my pussy. :P

& if "post your vagina" is the only thing ya'll could contribute....then i am saddened. :P

iammzac
06-20-2007, 04:40 PM
I used to hate Lil' Wayne and thought he had little to no talent. My friends are just like yours (OP) and only 2 or 3 of them besides me listen to Wu and real hiphop. I did just get 'Carter 3 Sessions' because I read some good reviews on it, and there are a couple songs which I actually like.

Hollow Dartz
06-20-2007, 04:43 PM
WIA dont worry at all. Ppl are faced with challenges like this everyday I kno I am. They play alot of wack shit down here. They talking about "Wu-Tang wants you to be the black sheep" lol

HANZO
06-20-2007, 04:43 PM
this stuff is normal nowadays, the same shit happens to me i just tend to agree with them. i cant be bothered with an arguement with ignorant people.

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
06-20-2007, 04:54 PM
lil wayne kisses his father(which is call himself birdman and proudly make that bird sound) for goodbyes what tha hell should anyone listen to hes faggot ass

Birdman aint even his reel dad which makes it that much worse.

Tetsuo
06-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Never heard of a white girl who likes the Wu.

Post a pic.

Boy Unique
06-20-2007, 05:11 PM
all he does is say punchline after puchline..his whooole song...every song...it gets annoying...i dont like gim that much no more...

Assassinator
06-20-2007, 05:22 PM
im in situations like that all the time. don't hold mother fuckers like that so high... about 99% of peoples opinions are gonna be different from yours... and most of the time you can't do shit about it... sometimes you'll go thru mad frustration trying to help/educate mother fuckaz but you cant do shit when they dont wanna learn for themselves... best advice.. give them a couple words... laugh at them... then let it go...

And don't let mother fuckers just grab your ipod like that. i know it was probably just innocent high school shit but dont get into the habit of letting cats take your kindness for weakness.

oh and about Lil' Wayne.. best rapper ever?.. lol ok.

Peace

NY_Mami
06-20-2007, 05:27 PM
Your colleagues watch too much damn B.E.T they would know real Hip-Hop if it kidnapped and guillotined them....... As for Lil' Wayne...... I aint feelin' his shit, never will..... And he is NOT the best rapper alive...... I bet he couldn't surpass Skyzoo if he had the chance......

RynMur
06-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Can we close this thread now...peace.

sileNt.siN.
06-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Lil' wayne isn't as garbage as others.
I mean, compared to a few others, he's not all horrible.
but i wouldn't buy any album of his.

not to take anything away from wayne..
but..
i find him to be so simple.
simple flow, simple lyrics, same topic..
ehh.
i guess cats are still stuck on that stage.
where they believe if you have money or
appear in almost every song coming out,
you're ill.
which we all know, is not like that.

w.e.
holler.

WIA
06-20-2007, 06:01 PM

Post a pic.

lol, I'm not white...I'm brown. I'm from Guyana, so Indian roots mostly. I'll post up a pic in that post your pic thread in general chat.

im in situations like that all the time. don't hold mother fuckers like that so high... about 99% of peoples opinions are gonna be different from yours... and most of the time you can't do shit about it... sometimes you'll go thru mad frustration trying to help/educate mother fuckaz but you cant do shit when they dont wanna learn for themselves... best advice.. give them a couple words... laugh at them... then let it go...

And don't let mother fuckers just grab your ipod like that. i know it was probably just innocent high school shit but dont get into the habit of letting cats take your kindness for weakness.

oh and about Lil' Wayne.. best rapper ever?.. lol ok.

Peace

Yeah you're right. I mean there's never gonna be a unanimous agreement on who's the best rapper, or what is the best rap album. I just go on my way for the most part....and I def. don't let just anyone grab my iPod. i knew the mans. i'm really paranoid about my iPod actually, because i paid for it and I know any motherfucker would take it from you with no regret....i know a lot of people who deal stolen cellphones/ipods. when i'm walking around on my block and shit, sometimes i'm too paranoid to keep it out. lol...

I listened to a few Wayne songs my friend played for me. some of it was entertaining. I like some of his punchlines. But he's not the best....

xHard to Earnx
06-20-2007, 06:07 PM

Post a pic.

Those are the only people that like Wu.

rubyspirit
06-20-2007, 06:38 PM
Don't waste your time. He's booty.

Dr Sleepwalker
06-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Wayne's sick.. but no wher near the top

pea2e

MX1
06-20-2007, 07:54 PM
i go thru same shit, "oh weak ass chubby ass ghostface" its like u heard his shit, and they answer they heard back like that, and they wont give ironman and clientele a chance so fuck em yuh know..

assmoney
06-20-2007, 08:17 PM
just be like lil wayne is a faggot and so are you. u dont know shit about rap + lil wayne sounds like a little bitch

Bg_Knocc_Out
06-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Man, all these wangsters are ruining hip-hop, cause nobody knows good hip-hop nomore, in the 90s it was a different story, people respected music with meaning, but now it's differen't.

When I'm at school, I'll wear Big Pun, Big L, and Eazy-E shirts, and ain't nobody know who the fuck they are. One kid asked me when I was wearin' my Big Pun shirt, he thought it was Suge Knight, and I said it's Big Pun, and he was like "Well I bet Suge is a better rapper", and the dude was serious, he thought Suge was rapper, and the funny thing was is I'm white and he's black (not being racist) and the kid is highly into rap (mainstream rap) cause his brother raps and shit and so does he, and if your gonna be an MC, and you think Suge is an MC, your gonna be lost my boy.

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2007, 12:13 AM
Here's a place to note one my success.

I got a schoolmate who listened to lots of rap. Of corse, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Chamillionaire, Lil Wayne, Eminem... Rarely Nas, all he heard of him when I started reworking the man was Hip Hop is Dead. Typical cause of stereotypical commercial rap listener.

Well last thing he listened to (and said is awesome) was 3 Feet High and Risin'.

Come Honor Face
06-21-2007, 03:11 AM
Lil wayne is a slightly below average rapper. But since he started sayin he is the greatest, that makes him a horrible rapper!

DJMethods
06-21-2007, 04:28 AM
Those are the only people that like Wu.

Haha, thats the truth.

White girls love the Wu

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2007, 07:16 AM
Haha, thats the truth.

White girls love the Wu

Ain't noticed that. Watch this:

2002: Eminem was mad in among the females, all have known Hailie's Song by heart.
2003: All girls around me was screaming on DMX, rarely seen such a mania. (Only female hip-hop head in the class branded him as new 2Pac)
2004: Absolute listening to Lil' Jon, and not to forget, Ciara.
2005: Whole year Candy Shop and Just a Lil' Bit. Seriously, they weren't listening neither to other songs by 50.
2006: All girls were deeply impressed by Wyclef Jean and his style on Hips Don't Lie.
2007: All gave up rap and started listening techno.

Ah, yeah, I put Iron Flag into the boombox on one party. All girls were like "Why did you put this depressive shit into?!? Put that out, I wanna hear Goodies!"

DJMethods
06-21-2007, 08:01 AM
Ain't noticed that. Watch this:

2002: Eminem was mad in among the females, all have known Hailie's Song by heart.
2003: All girls around me was screaming on DMX, rarely seen such a mania. (Only female hip-hop head in the class branded him as new 2Pac)
2004: Absolute listening to Lil' Jon, and not to forget, Ciara.
2005: Whole year Candy Shop and Just a Lil' Bit. Seriously, they weren't listening neither to other songs by 50.
2006: All girls were deeply impressed by Wyclef Jean and his style on Hips Don't Lie.
2007: All gave up rap and started listening techno.

Ah, yeah, I put Iron Flag into the boombox on one party. All girls were like "Why did you put this depressive shit into?!? Put that out, I wanna hear Goodies!"

Serious? I'm not talking about "hip-hop" fan girls, the girls I've played 36 Chambers for were just artsy type. They found the shit funny, but not in a mocking way, iunno hard to explain.

and I've never played much at party, I'm just talking sitting in my courtyard having cones and chilling. Maybe it was the weed? iunno, they loved the shit though.

but yeah man, those generalisations were the same here too. I hate most of those girls though, not just girls to be fair, even guys who were like that

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2007, 08:33 AM
Well basically, I know only three real hip hop heads besides me, all three are guys. Girls are mostly into what's played on radio, but not strictly that, how should I say... They have something like epidemics, get what I'm saying? DMX had never much airplay here but still all girls were listening to the dog. When Nelly released Nellyville there wasn't a girl who didn't own a CD (bootlegging wasn't so expanded at the time).

Them hip-hop fans I know: One is currently being upgraded from Kingdom Come to some real hip hop. Second is deeply into Dirty South (and Lil Wayne too), but not because he listens only to commerical things, he finds it most enjoyable form after listening to lots of other stuff. The third is a straight up Wu fanatic.

Bout playing at party, it was quite improvised, we were together in a hotel room on a dull school vacation, one of us had boombox so we made something to not have an evening ruined. (At the end I was only that hated music there, they were bumping crunk all the evening and after having good time first three songs I started to yawn) Bout being a DJ somewhere, I didn't do that either.

youngdeck01
06-21-2007, 11:02 AM
that could be the boldest/most stupid thing LIL WAYNE could ever say...hes far from it. i think his rhymes suck as much as his voice, or vice versa. only thing people prob like him for is his cocky attitude n flow. i hear it from my friends, but then again they dont kno real hiphop. i aint sayin hes not real kuz hes a big name now n makin good money, but jus for the fact hes an awful rapper and to call himself the best rapper alive is just a disgrace to anyone who calls themself a rapper/emcee. he can jus put down the mic n concentrate on blowin the birdman, another loser.

SWAMP WATER
06-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Listen to his punchlines on the mixtapes. Niggas aint coming like that right now, so wayne's on top.

LIL WAYNE SUCKS,AND ME AND GOD WILL CRUSH YOU!!!!!!!!!!

SWAMP WATER
06-21-2007, 11:12 AM
just be like lil wayne is a faggot and so are you. u dont know shit about rap + lil wayne sounds like a little bitch

WELL SAID!!

whitey
06-21-2007, 11:20 AM
lil wayne does not suck. i listen to a huge amount of hip hop, and hate the bullshit 50 cent stuff out there, but you can not say lil wayne is bad.

Dirty Knowledge
06-21-2007, 11:57 AM
I like some of his mixtape work. And mostly everytime he'll have a few songs on his CD I can relate to or get in to, but he is a pop rapper and he's defintly not even Top 20. Maybe not even 50 or 100.

Paranoid
06-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Lil Wayne can suck my lil dick. He is a talentless rapper and just another piece of shit ruining the game.

DJMethods
06-21-2007, 12:21 PM
You're a pretty angry guy. Go get someone to suck your dick, even if you have to pay, relieve some of that stress man.

Prostitutes don't judge, don't worry about your "lil dick"

Paranoid
06-21-2007, 12:24 PM
im not an angry guy and i got a girlfriend, but i fucking hate shitty rap with a passion

DJMethods
06-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Same bro, but I still dont want Wayne to give me head. Too masculine a bitch for me.

Paranoid
06-21-2007, 12:27 PM
nice insult tho bro i hope you impress your internet buddies like i give a fuck what you have to say. fuck lil wayne

DJMethods
06-21-2007, 12:34 PM
I didn't insult you man, you said you wanted him to give you head.

NY_Mami
06-21-2007, 12:40 PM
I didn't insult you man, you said you wanted him to give you head.

I doubt it......... Baby aint havin' that...... Baby will fight for his man......

Paranoid
06-21-2007, 12:57 PM
You've never heard of the disrespectful expression of "Suck my dick?" are you fucking retarded stop taking everything so literal

DJMethods
06-21-2007, 01:18 PM
So much anger, you must be one of those gangstas I keep hearing about in the news with your guns and drugs and "bling bling"

Paranoid
06-21-2007, 01:19 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A. I'm actually a suburban white kid with a lil dick that hates lil wayne. You're an asshole.

Paranoid
06-21-2007, 01:21 PM
"Oh my god, i cant wait for him to respond so i can hop on the forums and talk more shit to some guy i dont even know, YES!" -DJ Methods.

Paranoid
06-21-2007, 01:24 PM
im not gonna have this constant back and fourth bullshit with some faggot like you, youre not worth it. i have my right to express my opinions on hip hop artists in this hip hop forum and i did and if you dont like it then you can suck my lil dick as well. farewell.

DJMethods
06-21-2007, 01:25 PM
A suburban white kid with intimacy issues talking big over the net. Never would've guessed. Shame sarcasm hasn't hit the 'burbs yet.

lol, back and forward? You just posted 3 times in a row. But thats cool bro, peace, knock that girl of yours for 6, too much anger in your system.

Paranoid
06-21-2007, 01:28 PM
i take medication for it. not the dick, the anger.

DJMethods
06-21-2007, 01:31 PM
Roll yourself a nice joint, chop up a session, whatever your method is just smoke some of that green shit. I was just fucking with ya anyways man.

Paranoid
06-21-2007, 01:34 PM
funny how i quit smokin to get a job cuz u gotta take a test and you'd say that and look how im acting. very accurate. my apologies for being a jerk

DJMethods
06-21-2007, 01:37 PM
Gets better bro, I quit for lots of reasons and was an abusive cunt to everyone for a while haha. Valium helped, but that shit is addictive as hell, best find a way to use energy and take your mind off the buddah. Alls good, don't even worry bout this shit, just get ya mind right. Peace.

And yeah, to get back on topic, Lil Wayne is a shit lyricist. He's had ok moments and what not, but the cat is annoying as hell.

Paranoid
06-21-2007, 01:45 PM
word

verbalkent
06-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Fuck it, for real..... Lil Wayne was garbage with the Hot Boys. But something happend when he dropped The Carter. He got good all of a sudden. Then on the mixtapes since that muthafucka gettin his shine on. You fools on here that dont think he can rap dont know shit.

xHard to Earnx
06-21-2007, 03:37 PM
They call me Mr. Carter I kissed the daughter
Of the dead's forehead I killed the father
Spilled the heart of a mildew hater
I will put them body on chill like glaciers
Gracias I'm crazy yes it's obvious
Going against me is atheist
I got my angels on my shoulders and a quarter of that angel dust
I ain't sniffing I'm just pitching ya honor I ain't snitching ya honor
Hate bitch niggaz bitches with power
Vacate when the kitchen get hotter
I just sit on the counter open the cabinet close the cupboard
Put that jar in the skillet drop a 4 in the bubbles
I remember being young trying to hustle my dough
Trying to tell the old junkies that my crack ain't soap
Trying to tell you fool you chump that my mack ain't broke
You ain't trying to see how far that black backlane go
No call me Pacman you ghosts is blue
I got my red river rubies and my oceans blue
Jewelry usually I'ma hooligan for the money
Yeah I'm eating but I got a tapeworm in my tummy oh
Make harm in the bomb you in public
Hit you with the straight arm no warning nothing
Look it's morning no yawning or nothing
I ain't sleep and I'm up trying to take a nigga lunch
You gon' make a nigga break a nigga fronts
Then shake a nigga shorts and we taking what we want
I'm so 5-0-4 you got to kill me here
If you ever looking for me bitch I will be here
Cash Money is an army navy seal me here
Lot of niggaz ran from it but I'll still be here
No chrome on the continental I'm so fundamental
Crack the phill' crack the roof and roll up the window
And my hood love me they tell me bring it home
Thats why I holla Hollygrove on each and every song
You leaping at a dog a dog wit no bark
Just a bite like an old shark
And all you rich niggas know Pa
I'm talking 'bout stunna
He like keep ya door he got ya whole winters
Sunshines on the king and sets on the prince
I met the birdman and I been shining ever since like that

Seriously, if you don't think this is good, especially listening to it, I don't know what to say. You're probably just crazy.

Guarded By Martyrs
06-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Fuck them, from when they DON'T know who GZA is that is poor.
I swear even someone like Christ-Bearer would kill Lil'Wayne,personally all that dirty south is just pure noise.I would have said "Lil' who"
But I Admire that you are only 16 and clearly know what to look out for in rap music.I am 22 and I Started listening to Wu-Tang when I was aboout 17-18 and when I heard it I was like - I wish I was listening to this years ago...finally some REAL HIP-HOP.
Them sort of people are like sheep just follow one another's views.I bet they think Dizzee Rascal is hot as well.
At the end of the day it is YOU'R i-pod, play that with pride.

WARPATH
06-21-2007, 05:19 PM

Who the fuck's Little Wayne?

This reminds me of my brothers-in-law. there always coming over and downloading that weak shit onto my computer.

whitey
06-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Fuck them, from when they DON'T know who GZA is that is poor.
I swear even someone like Christ-Bearer would kill Lil'Wayne,personally all that dirty south is just pure noise.I would have said "Lil' who"
But I Admire that you are only 16 and clearly know what to look out for in rap music.I am 22 and I Started listening to Wu-Tang when I was aboout 17-18 and when I heard it I was like - I wish I was listening to this years ago...finally some REAL HIP-HOP.
Them sort of people are like sheep just follow one another's views.I bet they think Dizzee Rascal is hot as well.
At the end of the day it is YOU'R i-pod, play that with pride.

dizzee rascal aint half bad bra.

baritone
06-21-2007, 10:25 PM
Fuck it, for real..... Lil Wayne was garbage with the Hot Boys. But something happend when he dropped The Carter. He got good all of a sudden. Then on the mixtapes since that muthafucka gettin his shine on. You fools on here that dont think he can rap dont know shit.
he got good all of a sudden because someone else was writing his shit

hey what can I say thats already been said

if Wayne didn't proclaim he was the greatest rapper alive, niggas wouldn't hate him with a passion as much

NY_Mami
06-21-2007, 10:38 PM

Yea somethin' called a ghostwriter.......

Bg_Knocc_Out
06-22-2007, 01:46 AM
All I have to say to people who think Lil Wane is a good rapper is..

"We Takin Over", his verse on there was so wack, it's just unbelievable of how much credit he gets for being a garbage MC.