PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun & Tenchu Z Underated 360 games

Paranoid
06-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Do not listen to the reviews. Shadowrun is addicting as fuck. They gave it a bad review because it doesnt have an offline campaign however the multiplayer is awesome. Tenchu Z is classic tenchu if you are a fan of the series you will love it. They gave it a bad review because it hasnt improved yet they overlook the fact that the gameplay is fun. Also don't judge the game by the demo, the real version is way better.

pro.Graveface
06-22-2007, 03:00 AM
Shadowrun is aight with da teleport moves and all but Tenchu Z is da megalodon ultimate sjit I was waiting for ths sjit like a half year or such yo now Im waiting for the full game I hope wifey pickin it up this after noon if itz availeble yo

shaolinsword
06-22-2007, 03:46 AM
Not a great fan of Shadowrun I played the demo and well yeah....it sucked that you can only have 4 skill slots

Tenchu z on the other hand is fuckin great, I've played the demo about 20+ times so far and know the patterns of the guards and that one annoying civilian but it's still cool. The boss battle at the end of the demo is just shit though

Frontal Lobotomy
06-22-2007, 08:26 AM
I'd like to play this new Tenchu game, it looks pretty sick. Not too keen on Shadowrun though, doesn't look as good as the SNES original.

Paranoid
06-22-2007, 01:19 PM
in the the actual version of tenchu theres so many new moves, items, clothing and combos you get also. not to mention ONLINE COOP

as for shadowrun, its definately missing things. i think the reason you can only have a certain number of slots is for strategy. i like it cuz its a pretty unique game, although i hear its nothing like the original which i unfortuantely know nothing about.

over and out:nerdy:

Paranoid
06-22-2007, 01:28 PM
and it was just sickening to see on www.gamespot.com a review for tenchu z of 4.9/10, thats just absurd. i said fuck them, bought the game started playing it and was like wtf? its just like the old ones just way better. Fuck a critic make your own opinions is what I learned after that when it comes to games.

Frontal Lobotomy
06-22-2007, 01:53 PM
There's a lot of hate for Tenchu, fuck knows why. The only thing thats ever held it back is the AI of the enemies being too predictable, if anything that whould be impoved greatly on the Xbox360. Ninja Gaiden is a better game, but for stealth & execution techniques Tenchu has it down.

Icurus
06-22-2007, 08:20 PM
I am so sorry, but Tenchu Z is absolute shit. I tried to like it for the past week.
Pure crap.

However, Shadowrun is kind of fun. I just started playing re4 for wii. Its 30 bucks so w2hat the heck. Well, I didnt think much of it since i have the cube version. But, damn. This is way better than the cube version. Playing this shit with the wii controller is really fun.

Paranoid
06-22-2007, 10:30 PM
tenchu z is definately not a technical masterpiece and it has plenty of flaws so i can understand why you and many other people think its garbage. i just think that if you overlook that and just play it you'll have alot of fun. also i tried out the online today and...well LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG;(

Paranoid
06-22-2007, 10:32 PM
I am so sorry, but Tenchu Z is absolute shit. I tried to like it for the past week.
Pure crap.

However, Shadowrun is kind of fun. I just started playing re4 for wii. Its 30 bucks so w2hat the heck. Well, I didnt think much of it since i have the cube version. But, damn. This is way better than the cube version. Playing this shit with the wii controller is really fun.

did you play the actual tenchu game or demo?

and yea i bet RE4 is awesome for wii aiming that thing around and blasting zombie heads and for $30 damn i want a wii.

Icurus
06-23-2007, 02:38 AM
did you play the actual tenchu game or demo?

and yea i bet RE4 is awesome for wii aiming that thing around and blasting zombie heads and for $30 damn i want a wii.

eah, my roomate has it. It is better than the demo, but not by much, plus the first tenchu is still the best.

RE4 is an absolute classic on the Wii. If you have a Wii and never played RE4. Its definitely worth getting. Plus for 30 bucks thats not bad at all.

Paranoid
06-23-2007, 12:44 PM
eah, my roomate has it. It is better than the demo, but not by much, plus the first tenchu is still the best.

RE4 is an absolute classic on the Wii. If you have a Wii and never played RE4. Its definitely worth getting. Plus for 30 bucks thats not bad at all.

Tenchu Wrath of Heaven for ps2 seemed to have alot more flavor, style, moves, and a better story then Tenchu Z

As I play Tenchu Z more and more I realize its nothing amazing but its still fun. And the online just continues to lag like hell

Frontal Lobotomy
06-23-2007, 03:13 PM

Co-sign.
The first Tenchu was the mutt's nuts. And RE4 on the Wii looks like a lot of fun to play

Annunaki
06-25-2007, 12:36 PM
Man tenchu is tenchu nothing more nothing less

i mean what you expect when you get caught by a guard

i bet you that the part thats asssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

pro.Graveface
06-26-2007, 04:17 PM
yo Ima get Tenchu Z this week yo rather that then shadowrun ,,also tenchu stealth assassins was very dope but when they came with fatalshadowz that sjit was the best now the new 1 Ima bust some ass on line yall hehehe

pro.Graveface
06-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Im on Genji right now I suggest that sjit to any1 out here!!!

pro.Graveface
06-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Im still waitin on Ninja Gaiden 2 dooooo any 1 knowz when it dropz ???thiese are the only games I'll be playin on line yo

Paranoid
06-28-2007, 12:53 AM
theres a remake of Ninja Gaiden Black (originally on xbox) on Playstation 3 thats out I believe. I'm sure its fucking awesome. I loved the original on xbox. unfortuanitely i dont have the luxury of a ps3. To my knowledge theres no ninja gaiden 2 in the making...if there is they havent released any information on it

pro.Graveface
06-28-2007, 03:13 AM
there were rumors from the mad japenese creator that it would prob.launch on 360 thats right NinjaGaidenSigma for ps3 with mad extras I aint got ps3 neither but with that game it will be worth my money damn

pro.Graveface
06-30-2007, 12:24 PM
yo Fuck yall down talkin that Tenchu Z, the ones talkin that sjit cant play pointblanc ehhehe,picked it up yesterday(didnt slep till a couple hours ago) its da best fuckin game I have ever played!!!!all my regretz are gone buying a 360, for real yo damn this sjit is maaaaaaad tight!!!!!!its like playin tenchu 1 with all the extraz ,like the sjit I missed playing part 1 yo I recoment this sjit to any1 liking ninja games yo PEACE out

Paranoid
07-01-2007, 11:02 PM
I still think Tenchu Wrath of Heaven was the best. Z is fun, but the series needs alot of improvement.

pro.Graveface
07-02-2007, 03:37 AM
wrath of heaven /return from darkness was da easyest yo hhehehe

pro.Graveface
07-02-2007, 03:38 AM
got em both played till da bones