PDA

View Full Version : Wise Intelligent's response to Chicago Church Billboards that target rappers

Unbroken
06-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Check out Wise Intelligent's response to the Church Billboards that target rappers...

This is Intelligent Muzik’s response to the article…

“Chicago Church Billboards Target Ten "Trash" Rappers; Snoop, Lil Wayne, Nelly, Others Named” Posted on Allhiphop.com
Published Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:50 PM

Here goes the link to the original article…(Please read first)
http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/06/19/18163349.aspx

INTELLIGENTNEWZNET
INFORMING the HIP-HOP COMMUNITY

An Intelligent Query: Can I get JUST ONE?

Can I get just ONE billboard (not 10) paid for by the black church of Southside Chicago that criticizes BUSH and the American Establishment for COMMITTING, not just perpetuating, violence against ALL the human families of the earth?

Can I get just ONE billboard (not 9) paid for by the black church of Southside Chicago that criticizes the racially biased "drug war" incarcerates African American youth at much higher rates than their white counterparts and gives them more time for committing the same crimes?

Can I get just ONE billboard (not 8) paid for by the black church of Southside Chicago that criticizes the WEALTHY white-male supremacist who run the "music industry" and controls the propagation of destructive images? Targeting rappers is NOT targeting the "music industry!" Rappers are laborers in the industry of music; they manufacture the products that their company demands of them. Rappers are like models in a cigarette advertisement that most often don't even smoke cigarettes, but for want of work, they'll promote the harmful tobacco products!

Can I get just ONE billboard (not 7) paid for by the black church of Southside Chicago that criticizes black "pastors" who sell their flock to politicians who DO NOT represent the interest of the Black Community?

Can I get just ONE billboard (not 6) paid for by the black church of Southside Chicago that criticizes the CIA/Reagan-Bush administrations deliberate flooding of the Black Community with cocaine from Central/South America to finance a covert war in Nicaragua?

Can I get just ONE billboard (not 5) paid for by the black church of Southside Chicago that demands reparations for this Genocidal crime against humanity?

Can I get just ONE billboard (not 4) paid for by the black church of Southside Chicago that criticizes the inadequate education in our communities that has left a substantial amount of black youth unable to read on a fourth grade level after 12 years of school. Inefficient administrators and superintendents. Not to mention horrible teachers who can not be fired?

Can I get just ONE billboard (not 3) paid for by the black church of Southside Chicago that criticizes Big Time black media moguls like Kathy Hughes, Bob Johnson, and the black woman who presides as president of BET for their participation in the dissemination, propagation and perpetuation of negative images that "degrade women" and "perpetuate violence."

Can I get just ONE billboard (not 2) paid for by the black church of Southside Chicago that criticizes the lack of financial transparency in the black churches in America who fleece their poor urban and middle-class black families of tithes and offerings that never find their way back into the community to aid the very people the church is set up to support?

Can I get just ONE billboard (just 1) paid for by the black church of Southside Chicago that criticizes the rich white-male supremacist patriarchy in which we are embedded for its shaping and maintaining of anti-black behavior in all of its life sustaining institutions be they private or public?

JUST ONE!

Wise Intelligent
www.myspace.com/wiseintelligent

It’s NO LONGER Smart to be DUMB!

ThinkDifferently
06-21-2007, 07:04 PM
i stopped reading after "white-male supremist"