06-24-2007, 12:38 PM
hes one of the best, not THE best though, imo

venex
06-24-2007, 02:43 PM
definately not the GOAT..

nice video though

WeMadeIt
06-24-2007, 03:38 PM
I never really liked KRS-One. His voice always came off as like....... a pushy black woman, even during BDP. And he's way too into himself. Fat fucking motherfucker.

Memory Man
06-24-2007, 04:04 PM
krs is the best that ever did it.

WuGambino
06-24-2007, 04:12 PM
I would have agreed with you until I heard Hip-Hop Lives. Nice idea but the CD was overrall under-average.

EDIT: Although that performance of The Bridge is Over was pretty dope... especially since he's just recorded an album with Marley Marl lol

FlamingSwordz
06-24-2007, 05:29 PM
One of the best yep!! Thanks for the vid.

beeboy
06-24-2007, 07:01 PM
when you go with the knowledge krs is teachin about, you must realize that there´s no number 1, everything is 1, its all in the flow
so, krs can be seen in a row along with buddah , jesus , bob marley ...
I AM HIPHOP

thx for the video...supagreat ish

LiquidWordz
06-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Is that Fat Joe with him? and if so, what the HELL is he doing when the bridge is over starts playing?

And if it is possible to have a single GOAT, I don't think it'd be KRS. He's ill no doubt, but, ehhhh, I don't think he's GOAT.

ol dirty abbot
06-25-2007, 03:39 AM
Best name though "Knowledge Reign Supreme Over Nearly Everyone" He is one of the greats . Like that new song of his Kill A RAPPER? This its called that

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-25-2007, 08:07 AM
I'm not saying I'm number one....oops sorry I lied
I'm number one, two, three, four and five

2L8Lit da croatianMC
06-25-2007, 08:15 AM
4 sho one of the best ever ! ! ! my-my posse from the bronx!

Edgar Erebus
06-25-2007, 08:47 AM
KRS IMO ranks as GOAT - along with Nas and Rakim. T-CHA!!!

I never really liked KRS-One. His voice always came off as like....... a pushy black woman, even during BDP. And he's way too into himself. Fat fucking motherfucker.
This is so dumb I don't need to prove you're wrong.

"If you said this shit in Bronx you might be DEAD!!!"

Is that Fat Joe with him? and if so, what the HELL is he doing when the bridge is over starts playing?

And if it is possible to have a single GOAT, I don't think it'd be KRS. He's ill no doubt, but, ehhhh, I don't think he's GOAT.

Yup it is Joe. KRS was always tight with D.I.T.C

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
06-25-2007, 10:12 AM
when you go with the knowledge krs is teachin about, you must realize that there´s no number 1, everything is 1, its all in the flow
so, krs can be seen in a row along with buddah , jesus , bob marley ...
I AM HIPHOP

co sign Thats what I am talkin about..:b

OTB
06-25-2007, 11:55 AM
technician the wu spartan iz on top of hiz game-
KRS iz on a level of hiz own, the best emcee ever-
the closest we've come within hiphop to MLK Jr.

I consider The Blastmaster #1
just ahead of rza/gza/chuck d/raekwon/kool g rap/killah priest and nas

CharlesJones
06-25-2007, 03:48 PM
KRS is definitely in my top 5 mc's of all time. He's made some shitty albums lately. Kristyles is the last good album by him i like. Keep Right and Life albums sucked. The Sneak Attack and I Got Next albums could've been better. Prophets Vs. Profits album wasn't that good but Over Here and You Don't Really Want It diss songs about Nelly are tight. KRS should've continued to let DJ Premier produce his songs. Premier did some hard beats on Return Of The Boom Bap and KRS One albums. I read in this month's Source magazine that KRS wanted Premier to do all the production on Hip Hop Lives album but the record label wanted him to have Marley Marl do the production.

06-25-2007, 06:37 PM
technician the wu spartan iz on top of hiz game-
KRS iz on a level of hiz own, the best emcee ever-
the closest we've come within hiphop to MLK Jr.

I consider The Blastmaster #1
just ahead of rza/gza/chuck d/raekwon/kool g rap/killah priest and nas

^O^ :b

ERN-DAWGY
06-25-2007, 06:48 PM
yo KRS is def in my top 7 , hes is truly a talented MC

RESPECT TO KRS-1

BDP, SCOTT LE ROCK

PEACE

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
06-25-2007, 08:24 PM
if you watch carefully ......its sorta like he is teaching joe....reminding him....skilling him like a lost child

mizzywoe
06-26-2007, 06:45 AM
Ask yourself this ?.........if aliens had to abduct 1 representative of hiphop....a person to explain and display all the elements of hiphop culture.....Who would be the best person on planet to send?.........YOU COULD ONLY SEND KRS1 OR YOUR AN IDIOT........KRS1 IS HIPHOP IN THE PHYSICAL FORM. a lot(most) of the terminology and things we do is because of this man.....he defines hiphop and makes all the rules.....he even went the united nations and made HIPHOP an official culture....show some respect. listen to the song again!

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-26-2007, 06:46 AM
Ask yourself this ?.........if aliens had to abduct 1 representative of hiphop....a person to explain and display all the elements of hiphop culture.....Who would be the best person on planet to send?.........YOU COULD ONLY SEND KRS1 OR YOUR AN IDIOT........KRS1 IS HIPHOP IN THE PHYSICAL FORM. a lot(most) of the terminology and things we do is because of this man.....he defines hiphop and makes all the rules.....he even went the united nations and made HIPHOP an official culture....show some respect. listen to the song again!

You could argue for Chuck D.... either one of them would cover everything.

Mind you, if aliens are planning to abduct anyone from hip-hop, can they please take 50 Cent and the rest of G-Unit

mizzywoe
06-26-2007, 06:58 AM
You could argue for Chuck D.... either one of them would cover everything.

Mind you, if aliens are planning to abduct anyone from hip-hop, can they please take 50 Cent and the rest of G-Unit

Chuck D knows well........but........he couldn't DISPLAY(spit) the many differents styles......Krs1 is the only one who can pretty much do ANY flow....Chuck D would suffer.....Krs1 is the complete package....there's pretty much nothing he hasn't done......people maybe better at certain styles or this and that.....but nobody embodies the entire spirtit like him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWa4UpajKTc

but yeah they should vaporize 50 cent....lol

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-26-2007, 07:00 AM
Chuck D knows well........but........he couldn't DISPLAY(spit) the many differents styles......Krs1 is the only one who can pretty much do ANY flow....Chuck D would suffer.....Krs1 is the complete package....there's pretty much nothing he hasn't done......people maybe better at certain styles or this and that.....but nobody embodies the entire spirtit like him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWa4UpajKTc

True.

Still hope they take 50 though....

2L8Lit da croatianMC
06-26-2007, 03:20 PM
KRS1 is in my top10 fav... i really respect anything he does.

Edgar Erebus
06-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Chuck D knows well........but........he couldn't DISPLAY(spit) the many differents styles......

Did you ever listen to He Got Game?

manhattan360
06-26-2007, 06:39 PM
he sounds the same he gets boring the premier stuff was good and some of the bdp and black cop but he aint goat

RAMESH
06-27-2007, 04:53 AM
krs could make it in my top 50 list, he is a great mc

ed-word
06-27-2007, 08:25 AM
some one post that vid with KRS talking wit 50 cent

06-27-2007, 08:27 AM

Yes..Thats what I am talkin about :b