PDA

View Full Version : tragedy khadafi the death of tragedy

tragedykhadafi12
06-24-2007, 04:06 PM
just got this album today and i highly recommend it. It is a really good album and if a couple of songs were a little longer it could be his best album out.

WUHEADSINCE93
06-24-2007, 08:24 PM
just got this album today and i highly recommend it. It is a really good album and if a couple of songs were a little longer it could be his best album out.

Yea I just picked it up from sound garden shit is ill.I only wish some of the joints was longer then 2 min,but all in all its solid.Tragedy Khadafi needs to do a whole Lp with 4th Disciple no question.

tragedykhadafi12
06-25-2007, 09:01 AM
You know what though? I think that tragedy is going to release another album with a lot of the same songs but put longer ones and maybe some new ones. The reason is because it seems like he pulled this album from the stores because a lot of the stores never even received it, i got it off the internet.

Dirty Knowledge
06-25-2007, 12:58 PM
Album is dope.

Miliato
06-28-2007, 06:45 PM
finally found this shit in a store a couple nights ago.......the albums hott, khadafi's still on point...that track The Truest is fuckin crazy.....hopefully he's releasin another album with them longer tracks like you said 12...........all in all good buy tho, not disappointed at all......im waitin on that Killa Sha shit too hes been droppin some nice shit lately

RynMur
06-29-2007, 05:22 PM
You know what though? I think that tragedy is going to release another album with a lot of the same songs but put longer ones and maybe some new ones. The reason is because it seems like he pulled this album from the stores because a lot of the stores never even received it, i got it off the internet.

I was wondering about that cuz I haven't seen it in stores. And on internet sites, there is no release date posted.

Guarded By Martyrs
06-29-2007, 06:41 PM
I can't agree more that the tracks a very short but
I swear Tragedy is leathal on this Album some real bangers,
Especially "Crime Legacy" I can't stop playing that track.

"I ride hard like 300 Spartans flying carpets
Israeli guns vultures eating on their dead carcus"

"Elbouhio Of Death" is messy as well, I love the beat.
And that Milk Murder guy ain't bad either.

But the highlight on the album for me has to be the 4th Disciple track absoluty silly - does anyone know where the Intro to the tune is from sounds like a musical?

tragedykhadafi12
06-29-2007, 07:30 PM
im not mad at all, the album is definitely hott

CharlesJones
06-30-2007, 12:23 PM
How are the beats on the album? I didn't like his beats on Against All Odds and Still Reporting albums.

Guarded By Martyrs
06-30-2007, 12:26 PM
How are the beats on the album? I didn't like his beats on Against All Odds and Still Reporting albums.

As far as production, I would say that "Still Reportin'" is better but this album is more grimey and swift overall it has a good selection of beats.

CharlesJones
06-30-2007, 12:33 PM
I've never heard his first album when he called himself Intelligent Hoodlum. I'm gonna have to peep it. He was spitting a lot of knowledge back in the day. Grand Groove song from him is my joint. I like the Patrice Rushen sample he used on Grand Groove.

Dr Sleepwalker
06-30-2007, 12:46 PM
i went to my local record spot and grabbed my copy this mornin'...

after my first listen.... shyt is rugged... beatz wer tight and tragedy spat hard..

still gotta give it a second listen ta let it soak in..