PDA

View Full Version : Jigga Biter?

Righteous1
07-26-2005, 03:04 PM
"How many of Big's rhymes gon' come out your fat lips?"

I've heard some of this proof. Can yall fill in some lines?

I dont really listen to much J, he doesnt catch my attention, so this thread is for those that know.......

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 03:18 PM
there is a song where a dj took some of the songs he bit from and put his line right after. Shit is funny and there are even more than what was on the song. just an example.....

Biggie...."bring em out bring em out, its hard to yell when the barrells in ya mouth"

and we all know that Jay took that thanks to Swizz Beats and TI on that song "Bring em Out"

Welshkillabee
07-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Hes not biting hes paying respect to BK and Biggie

Hayabusa
07-26-2005, 03:23 PM
Here ya go pimp:
Biggie - "Hypnotize"
"That's why I, squeeze first ask quesions last. That's how most of these so called gangstas pass"
Jigga - "Squeeze 1st"
"That's why I, squeeze first ask quesions last. That's how most of these so called gangstas pass"

Biggie - "The World Is Filled"
"When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin will I fuck em will I diss em, that's what these hoes yellin I'm a pimp by blood, not relation
Y'all still chase on, I'll replace on, punks Drunk of Dom"

Jay-Z - "Give It 2 Me"
"When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin Will I fuck 'em will I diss 'em, that's what they be yellin
I'm a pimp by blood, not relation
Y'all be chasin, I replace them, huh?
Drunk off Crist"

Biggie - "Who Shot Ya"
Thou shalt not fuck with or see Poppa feel a thosand deaths...

Jay-Z - "Squeeze 1st"
Thou shalt not fuck with raw me, or he face a thousand deaths...

Biggie - "Unbelievable"
"Get ready to die, tell God I said hi
And throw down some ice, for the nicest MC"

Jay-Z - "Friend or Foe 98"
"Do me a favor dude, get 2 ice cubes I pass them take that ice up, for the nicest MC"

Biggie - "Kick in The Door"
"Your reign on top was short than leprechauns"

Jay-Z - "The Ruler's Back"
"Your reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns"

Biggie - "One More Chance"
"isn't this great, my flight leaves at eight her flight lands at nine, my game just rewinds"

Jay-Z - "Girls...Remix"
"isn't this great, my flight leaves at eight her flight lands at nine, my game just rewinds"

Biggie - "Real Niggas Do Real Things"
"On the road to riches and diamond rings real niggas do real things"

Jay-Z - "Real Niggas
"On the road to riches and diamond rings real nigga do real things"

Biggie - "Who Shot Ya"
"Old school new school need to learn though I burn baby burn like Disco Inferno"

Jay-Z - "Frestyle"
"Old school, new school need to know this I burn like Left Eye Lisa Lopez"

"I don't chase em I replace em"

Jay - "Is That Yo B!tch"
"I don't chase em I duck em I replace em"

Big L - (on the 7 minute 95' freestyle with Jigga)
"All I got for chicks is hard dick and bubble gum"

Jay-z - "A Million and One Questions"

Snoop Dogg - "What's My Name?"
"From the depths of the sea, back to the block Snoop Doggy Dogg, funky as the, the, The D.O.C went solo on that azz, but itīs still the same Long Beach is the spot where I served my cane ....What's my fuckin name"
"He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim"

Jigga - "Jigga my n!gga"
"From the crap tables down in A.C.
back on the block Jay-Z motherfcuka from the, the, the Roc went solo on that azz but itīs still the same
Brooklyn be the place where I serve them thangs ....You heard the name"
"He is I, and I am him Slim with the tilted brim on twenty inch rims"

Nas - "Verbal Intercourse"
"From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable
Guns salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual"

Jay - "Never change"
"From the womb to the tomb, from now until my doom drink army from one cup pass it around the room,
That's the ritual"

2pac - "My Ambitionz Az a Rydah"
"My attitude is fuck it, and mothafukkas love it"

Jay-z "Blueprint 2"
"My attitude is fuck it, and mothafuckas love it"

2pac - "Against All Odds"
"This is payback, i knew you bitch niggas from way back"

Jay-z - "Blueprint 2"

Mase - "Lookin' at me"
"Why you over here looking at me, while my girl standing here"

Jay-z - ???
Yall Look it Up"
"Why you over here lookin at me, while all these girls up in here"

Biggie - "Big Poppa"
"I see some ladies tonight that should be having my baby.. baby."

Jay-Z - ???
"I see some ladies tonight that should be rollin wit Jay-Z, Jay-Z"

Biggie - "Be Happy" (R.Kelly ft. Biggie)
"Think About It While The Streets You Roam It's Don P And Cristie In The Fridge When You Get Home"

Jay-Z - "Best Of Both Worlds" (Jay-Z & R.Kelly)
"Think About It While The Streets You Roam It's Don P And Army In The Fridge When You Get Home"

Snoop Dogg - "Aint no Fun"
"Guess who's back in the mothafuckin house with a fat dick for ya mothafuckas mouth"

Jigga - "Fuck All Nite"
"Guess who's back in my motherfuckin house half black, half white chick, I call her Minnie Mouse"

Slick Rick - ???
"In these times, at least to me, there's alot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Ricky D"

Jay-Z - ???
"In these times, at least to me, there's a lot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Jay -Z"

Rakim - "No Competition"
"Competition is none, I remain at the top like the sun"

Jay-Z - "S. Carter"
"Competition is none, I remain at the op like the sun"

Cappadona - "Slang Editorial"
"I came to the fork in the road and went straight"

Jay-Z - "Renegades"
"I drove by the fork in the road and went straight"

Nas -
"Seude timbs on my feet makes my cypher complete"

Jay-Z -
"S.dots on my feet makes my cypher complete"

Lil Wayne -
"Number one rapper, sipping mo mo's, dont make me come press ya with this fo fo"

Jay-Z -
"Number one rapper, sipping mo mo's, dont make me come press ya with this fo fo"

2pac - "Against All Oddz"
Payback, I knew U bitch niggas from way back. witnessed me strapped with Macs, knew i wouldn't play that,"

Jigga - "Some People Hate"
Nigga This the Payback, I know U bitch niggas from way back. niggas wanna clown but the pound it don't play that,"

Dr. Dre - "On the Chronic 2001 LP"
"You get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it"

Jay-Z - "Takeover"
"Get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it

Big Daddy Kane:

BDK: ''Come get some, you little bums, I'll take the cake and you won't get a crumb'' (Warm It Up Kane)

Jay-Z: ''Come get some, you little bums, I'll take the cake from under the baker's thumb'' (That 'La La La' song, not sure of the name)

Hayabusa
07-26-2005, 03:40 PM
there is a song where a dj took some of the songs he bit from and put his line right after. Shit is funny and there are even more than what was on the song. just an example.....

Biggie...."bring em out bring em out, its hard to yell when the barrells in ya mouth"

and we all know that Jay took that thanks to Swizz Beats and TI on that song "Bring em Out" This is the song u are talking about:

http://www.flyshow.com/_audio/JayZBiter.mp3

jaywoods27
07-26-2005, 03:42 PM
yeah he may be biting but he still will be making money

Butter
07-26-2005, 03:48 PM
jay-z is fucking shit.. i dont know why people like him..

Bedlam
07-26-2005, 04:26 PM
wow, Jay-Z bit off Lil Wayne, holy shit thats weak

jtvc36
07-26-2005, 04:40 PM
yet this is who alot of people claimis the kinf of NY?

nychibahawk
07-26-2005, 04:41 PM
jesus you really think like this people? jay z showin respect.. tell me not

considering the next line in friend of foe 98

nychibahawk
07-26-2005, 04:45 PM
aktuall;y wat am i doin wouldnt be surprised if yall didnt know what i was talkina bout

in friend or foe 98 before he kills the dude musclin up on his business in the song his "Biggie bitin line" actually goes like this...

"Do me a favor dude, get 2 ice cubes I pass them take that ice up, for the nicest MC..
And please yo, tell BIG, he's unbelievable"

tragedykhadafi12
07-26-2005, 04:47 PM
It may be cool to bite a hot line now and then but hes bitin everybody.

Hayabusa
07-26-2005, 04:51 PM
He bit garbage Dre and Snoop Dogg lol.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-26-2005, 04:53 PM

we had a thread like this a month ago called FUCK JAY-Z and naw Lil Wayne Bit Jay-Z, not the other way around. But everything else happened

tical2000
07-26-2005, 04:58 PM
how many dudes have bit JAY-Z's rhymes though.....I have heard countless songs where dudes use JAY-Z's rhymes......that is just hip hop in 2005........shit sucks!

To me the gayes thing JAY-Z ever did was when he ripped off 2PAC and had that "me and my girlfriend" song........like 2PAC hated fuckin JAY-Z

I was also pissed at how bad NAS dick rides 2PAC, when 2PAC fuckin hated NAS too, sure they may have squashed it, but does NAS Really have to make the video "get yourself a gun" where he is pretendingto be 2PAC, or all the collabo joints NAS has done with PAC vocals........he is acting like they were always great buddies or something..........NAS also ran out and got Tattoo'ed up big time like 2PAC, after 2PAC got killed.....

.....back in the day you would get dissed for coyping someone or bitting rhymes........today shit is common, dudes actually cant wait to copy a hot style or look if it gets the money coming in ....thats what hip hop is in 2005....sucks

Bedlam
07-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Lil Wayne Bit Jay-Z, not the other way around.
o, my bad.

pussy-with-teeth
07-26-2005, 05:14 PM
jigga aint biting BIG - and hes a great MC

07-26-2005, 05:19 PM
omg how the hell are you gonna say Jay-Z ain't bitin Biggie after all that evidence???

dojo_pros
07-26-2005, 05:27 PM
hes not hes biting him! nas fuckin ripped jigga to death for stealin BIG's rhymes

dojo_pros
07-26-2005, 05:28 PM
jigga aint biting BIG - and hes a great MC you fuckin love jay z and kanye and that dont you! you never fuckin stop sticking up for them!

Butter
07-26-2005, 05:29 PM
who would wanna bite jay z 'b-b-b-b-b-b-bam b-b-b-b-b-b-am' fucking retarded spaz mc.

Frank Drebin
07-26-2005, 05:30 PM
Shucks he bit a lot of stuff. I still like heaps of jay-z stuff though.

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
07-26-2005, 06:07 PM
^everyone's excuse

if you listen to that song the dj made though you'll see this isnt true. if he does it with a line that everyone knows and makes the shoutout obvious then yes, he's paying respect. but he does it with some obscure biggie lines, big L lines etc. that the average kid doesnt know. that kid hears the Jay-z song and credits him with the line. that's biting. at least i think so. plus that song goes on for like 7 minutes

Funk_Dock
07-26-2005, 06:15 PM
fuck jay-z, the so called king of ny bites off fags like lil wayne....come on what is the rap game comin to

Hayabusa
07-26-2005, 06:15 PM
No matter how much evidence I provide the Jay-Z riders will still love him lol... I'm done.}:T

SHRAP
07-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Lol Hov Biting Cappadonna And Lil Wayne

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 10:16 PM
lol foolish ppl who deny it should be ashamed

Punch
07-26-2005, 11:51 PM
I listened quick

but the only suspect line is the Cappa one.Everything else is OBVIOUSLY homage.
If you can't see that then you are too dumb to be listening to Hip Hop

Bone Collecta
07-26-2005, 11:58 PM
shut up lol homage thats bullshit

Bedlam
07-27-2005, 12:05 AM
Even if it is homage (which most of is not), thats pretty fuckin corny how much homage Jay's paid to Biggie and whoever. Write your own shit. His main audience has probably never even listend to Biggie before, so when they hear those lines, they think Jay-Z is good, when its not Jay's shit.

That much homage is fucking lame

Punch
07-27-2005, 12:06 AM
shut up lol homage thats bullshit
are you serious?? dude you don't understand artists.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
07-27-2005, 12:07 AM
how many dudes have bit JAY-Z's rhymes though.....I have heard countless songs where dudes use JAY-Z's rhymes......that is just hip hop in 2005........shit sucks!

To me the gayes thing JAY-Z ever did was when he ripped off 2PAC and had that "me and my girlfriend" song........like 2PAC hated fuckin JAY-Z

I was also pissed at how bad NAS dick rides 2PAC, when 2PAC fuckin hated NAS too, sure they may have squashed it, but does NAS Really have to make the video "get yourself a gun" where he is pretendingto be 2PAC, or all the collabo joints NAS has done with PAC vocals........he is acting like they were always great buddies or something..........NAS also ran out and got Tattoo'ed up big time like 2PAC, after 2PAC got killed.....

.....back in the day you would get dissed for coyping someone or bitting rhymes........today shit is common, dudes actually cant wait to copy a hot style or look if it gets the money coming in ....thats what hip hop is in 2005....sucks
and Yet i've never heard nas bite a 2pac line...what the fuck is your point?...Jay-z bites everybody's lines was what we were originallly talking about... on top of that considering the fact that he's "considered" the king of n.y. did you ever stop to think that maybe jay-z himself was the one who made "biting" alright? I mean being named that title would make it obvious that he has great influence on hip hop whether it be negative or positive.

Bone Collecta
07-27-2005, 12:31 AM
are you serious?? dude you don't understand artists.
You are an idiot this nigga mentions Biggie in EVERY album. there is no need for that. Let the nigga be dead. Dont tell me i dont know artists i know about them more than you bitch i work with them. you are just a fan.

Punch
07-27-2005, 12:36 AM
"The employees of the year we back to work
we took time off while other rappers got jerked"

"Sawed off shotgun
Hand on the pump, sippin' on a forty
Yo smokin' on a blunt
Bust my gun and Red and Meth gettin jumped
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaa
Yeah come on, Red and Meth gettin jumped
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaa"

"He's as good as the rest of 'em
And as bad as the worst
So don't hate me
You'd better move over"

Punch
07-27-2005, 12:40 AM
You are an idiot this nigga mentions Biggie in EVERY album. there is no need for that. Let the nigga be dead. Dont tell me i dont know artists i know about them more than you bitch i work with them. you are just a fan. hahahahhahahahhahah "I work with them" I bet it's more like you work for them.

I AM an artist stupid!

Now please hush up and let the grown ups discuss this

Bone Collecta
07-27-2005, 01:06 AM
you probably sound like a wu wannabe lol. you think you special cause u an artist? lol you not gonna blow kid im more grown than you ever will be.

lol you know how much an artist makes?

Punch
07-27-2005, 01:18 AM
you probably sound like a wu wannabe lol. you think you special cause u an artist? lol you not gonna blow kid im more grown than you ever will be.

lol you know how much an artist makes? No No No

I am not a rapper. I am an ARTIST. I went to art school. I make a living creating ART. Which is why I am qualified and intelligent enough to discuss this without turning it into a pissing contest.

I'd like to hear the reasoning behind your statements. If you can't discuss this like the grown man that you say you are then we are done here. If you can, that's cool, do it.

And why don't you respond to those rap quotes I posted, are those example of biting too?

staycreepin_n_silence
07-27-2005, 01:28 AM
Are you that same bone collecta from that bizzy bone forum? Can
t remember the name exco@ someshit like that????

This is an old discussion very old. We already touched this about 2 years ago on other sites like sixshot.com. I'm a fan of jigga and I wont deny that yeah he bite. And I thought that was a B.G. song not lil wayne? I dont know

Bone Collecta
07-27-2005, 01:38 AM
no im not

Bone Collecta
07-27-2005, 01:48 AM
No No No

I am not a rapper. I am an ARTIST. I went to art school. I make a living creating ART. Which is why I am qualified and intelligent enough to discuss this without turning it into a pissing contest.

I'd like to hear the reasoning behind your statements. If you can't discuss this like the grown man that you say you are then we are done here. If you can, that's cool, do it.

And why don't you respond to those rap quotes I posted, are those example of biting too?
no cause u arent making money off it. he is

Rebel_INS
07-27-2005, 04:54 AM
Damn hayabusa.. Nice I dont really feel Jay-Z at all either

WuBanga36
07-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Nice I dont really feel Jay-Z at all either

^ Cosign with that.

pussy-with-teeth
07-27-2005, 12:54 PM
jigga is still nice...point

DJ Ponderosa
07-27-2005, 02:03 PM
so where do you all feel the line between homage and biting is...because borrowing a few lines is acceptable, but damn, jay-z borrowed a lot of shit from a lot of people. personally i feel that it is biting if it is a line that a majority of people do not realize that the line was taken from somewhere else. like everybody knows that when jay says "and i see some ladies tonight that should be fucking with jay-z" or however it goes, most people are gonna realize that its from big poppa. but some of the other ones arent biggie lines that necessarily stick out like that.

adriatic
07-27-2005, 02:43 PM
and Yet i've never heard nas bite a 2pac line...what the fuck is your point?

Who cares about rap Nas copied Pac's tattoo that's worse. Dude has like a mancrush on someone who dissed the fuck out of him.

I'm not getting sucked into another Jay-Z hatefest I'm just gonna leave with these parting thoughts:

Someone said people who listen to Jay wont know they're BIG's rhymes. Ok who the fuck listens to Jay that doesn't know BIG its the same damn fanbase. For that matter who listens to rap period and doesn't know these BIG lines when they hear them?

And second "come to fork in the road and go straight" is an old expression Cap didn't make it up. So if Jay bit from Cappa then Cappa bit whoever first said it decades ago. Get over it.

07-27-2005, 03:20 PM
^Jay-Z fan

Bone Collecta
07-27-2005, 07:26 PM
lol hes a foolish jay-z fan

iNtell3kT
07-27-2005, 07:56 PM
ima Jay fan, regardless of the lines bit, it doesnt make him wack to me, i like all his shit, and hearing some1 elses rhymes in a song doesnt bother me..cause he doesnt diss no really in his songs, he might bite a line, but thats really all...just a fuckin line, and im sure they dont mind....its not liek its a big deal

07-27-2005, 07:59 PM
you are one of the dumbest people i've seen in a minute wow

P3T3R BARK3R
07-27-2005, 08:00 PM
^^^

don't get mad at him :lmao:

07-27-2005, 08:01 PM
man all these little Jay-Z fans always find something to redeem him, it's really fuckin sad

iNtell3kT
07-27-2005, 08:03 PM
but there isnt no reason to put him down man, thats now right either of thos that do....
he started Roccafella on drug money, he was a millionair before he even started to rap...

Bone Collecta
07-27-2005, 08:40 PM
Lol THE MONEY THAT FUNDED ROCAFELLA WAS BIGG'S MONEY Not Jay's. lol thats y he owned 1/2 and Jay and Dame had 1/4 each

Punch
07-27-2005, 10:04 PM
no cause u arent making money off it. he is what does that even mean

If you don't realize that most, if not all, of those"bitten" lines were paying homage to other rappers then you have no buisness listening to Hip Hop, a genre based on taking what has come before and making it new.

Who did he bite?
Biggie? that was his man
Big L that was his man too

who else??

Any intelligent person who has been into Hip Hop as long as he was should realize that it's not biting.

07-27-2005, 10:11 PM
he bit all these people......and if you think that biting on this level is ok, put your headphones down and stop listening to Hip Hop, you are the biggest definition of a stan there is

Here ya go pimp:
Biggie - "Hypnotize"
Jigga - "Squeeze 1st"

Biggie - "The World Is Filled"
"When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin will I fuck em will I diss em, that's what these hoes yellin I'm a pimp by blood, not relation
Y'all still chase on, I'll replace on, punks Drunk of Dom"

Jay-Z - "Give It 2 Me"
"When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin Will I fuck 'em will I diss 'em, that's what they be yellin
I'm a pimp by blood, not relation
Y'all be chasin, I replace them, huh?
Drunk off Crist"

Biggie - "Who Shot Ya"
Thou shalt not fuck with or see Poppa feel a thosand deaths...

Jay-Z - "Squeeze 1st"
Thou shalt not fuck with raw me, or he face a thousand deaths...

Biggie - "Unbelievable"
"Get ready to die, tell God I said hi
And throw down some ice, for the nicest MC"

"Do me a favor dude, get 2 ice cubes I pass them take that ice up, for the nicest MC"

Biggie - "Kick in The Door"
"Your reign on top was short than leprechauns"

Jay-Z - "The Ruler's Back"
"Your reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns"

Jay-Z - "Girls...Remix"

Biggie - "Real Niggas Do Real Things"
"On the road to riches and diamond rings real niggas do real things"

Jay-Z - "Real Niggas
"On the road to riches and diamond rings real nigga do real things"

Biggie - "Who Shot Ya"
"Old school new school need to learn though I burn baby burn like Disco Inferno"

Jay-Z - "Frestyle"
"Old school, new school need to know this I burn like Left Eye Lisa Lopez"

"I don't chase em I replace em"

Jay - "Is That Yo B!tch"
"I don't chase em I duck em I replace em"

Big L - (on the 7 minute 95' freestyle with Jigga)

Jay-z - "A Million and One Questions"

Snoop Dogg - "What's My Name?"
"From the depths of the sea, back to the block Snoop Doggy Dogg, funky as the, the, The D.O.C went solo on that azz, but itīs still the same Long Beach is the spot where I served my cane ....What's my fuckin name"
"He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim"

Jigga - "Jigga my n!gga"
"From the crap tables down in A.C.
back on the block Jay-Z motherfcuka from the, the, the Roc went solo on that azz but itīs still the same
Brooklyn be the place where I serve them thangs ....You heard the name"
"He is I, and I am him Slim with the tilted brim on twenty inch rims"

Nas - "Verbal Intercourse"
"From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable
Guns salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual"

Jay - "Never change"
"From the womb to the tomb, from now until my doom drink army from one cup pass it around the room,
That's the ritual"

2pac - "My Ambitionz Az a Rydah"
"My attitude is fuck it, and mothafukkas love it"

Jay-z "Blueprint 2"
"My attitude is fuck it, and mothafuckas love it"

2pac - "Against All Odds"

Jay-z - "Blueprint 2"

Mase - "Lookin' at me"
"Why you over here looking at me, while my girl standing here"

Jay-z - ???
Yall Look it Up"
"Why you over here lookin at me, while all these girls up in here"

Biggie - "Big Poppa"
"I see some ladies tonight that should be having my baby.. baby."

Jay-Z - ???
"I see some ladies tonight that should be rollin wit Jay-Z, Jay-Z"

Biggie - "Be Happy" (R.Kelly ft. Biggie)
"Think About It While The Streets You Roam It's Don P And Cristie In The Fridge When You Get Home"

Jay-Z - "Best Of Both Worlds" (Jay-Z & R.Kelly)
"Think About It While The Streets You Roam It's Don P And Army In The Fridge When You Get Home"

Snoop Dogg - "Aint no Fun"
"Guess who's back in the mothafuckin house with a fat dick for ya mothafuckas mouth"

Jigga - "Fuck All Nite"
"Guess who's back in my motherfuckin house half black, half white chick, I call her Minnie Mouse"

Slick Rick - ???
"In these times, at least to me, there's alot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Ricky D"

Jay-Z - ???
"In these times, at least to me, there's a lot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Jay -Z"

Rakim - "No Competition"
"Competition is none, I remain at the top like the sun"

Jay-Z - "S. Carter"
"Competition is none, I remain at the op like the sun"

Cappadona - "Slang Editorial"
"I came to the fork in the road and went straight"

Jay-Z - "Renegades"
"I drove by the fork in the road and went straight"

Nas -
"Seude timbs on my feet makes my cypher complete"

Jay-Z -
"S.dots on my feet makes my cypher complete"

Lil Wayne -

Jay-Z -

2pac - "Against All Oddz"
Payback, I knew U bitch niggas from way back. witnessed me strapped with Macs, knew i wouldn't play that,"

Jigga - "Some People Hate"
Nigga This the Payback, I know U bitch niggas from way back. niggas wanna clown but the pound it don't play that,"

Dr. Dre - "On the Chronic 2001 LP"
"You get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it"

Jay-Z - "Takeover"
"Get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it

Big Daddy Kane:

BDK: ''Come get some, you little bums, I'll take the cake and you won't get a crumb'' (Warm It Up Kane)

Jay-Z: ''Come get some, you little bums, I'll take the cake from under the baker's thumb'' (That 'La La La' song, not sure of the name)

kell16
07-27-2005, 10:15 PM
jigga still my favorite mc

but i do and as well as everybody else here that defends jigga needs to see how badly he copies other rappers lyrics

most of that ???? shit, i know the song that goes to it

so get at me sun if u wanna know

i also think that the reason that jay is always shouting out BIG in a song is because he knows that it should be BIG who is in his shoes and not currently him, but because he was shot, jigga feels that he must show respect to the MC that would have been where he is

07-27-2005, 10:16 PM
and if you still don't believe little stan http://www.flyshow.com/_audio/JayZBiter.mp3 listen to that

kell16
07-27-2005, 10:18 PM
i heard the track already

look at my statement before above yours

9th Warrior
07-27-2005, 10:18 PM
jay-z is a fuckin BITER

07-27-2005, 10:19 PM
i didn't see you post, i was talking to the other kid

man i got a job tomm, i'm gone PEACE kell

kell16
07-27-2005, 10:20 PM
deuce

Punch
07-27-2005, 10:23 PM
"The employees of the year we back to work

"Sawed off shotgun
Yo smokin' on a blunt

And as bad as the worst
So don't hate me
You'd better move over"

No one has an explanation for this?

is this biting?

Punch
07-27-2005, 10:25 PM
he reportedly paid 2 million dollars for the track.

and even if its true its the worst carrer move ever

Frank Drebin
07-27-2005, 10:57 PM
dunno

Bone Collecta
07-27-2005, 11:17 PM
what does that even mean

If you don't realize that most, if not all, of those"bitten" lines were paying homage to other rappers then you have no buisness listening to Hip Hop, a genre based on taking what has come before and making it new.

Who did he bite?
Biggie? that was his man
Big L that was his man too

who else??

Any intelligent person who has been into Hip Hop as long as he was should realize that it's not biting.
Nas is NOT his man so what are you trying to prove? he bit Nas more than once. Pac was NOT his man, they had beef. He bit Pac more than once. he didnt just bite his friends, he bit his enemies. Fuck jay-z a biter doesnt deserve to be in the top ten.

Punch
07-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Stop trying to avoid this question

is this biting?

"The employees of the year yeah we back to work

"Sawed off shotgun
Yo smokin' on a blunt

And as bad as the worst
So don't hate me
You'd better move over"

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 12:03 AM
what the fuck does it have to do with anything? you gonna show the original version? i wasnt avoiding anything. if you tryin to look for a wu dickrider im not him. its different to bite alittle bit or maybe every once in a while. Jay did it EVERY ALBUM in EVERY SONG

Punch
07-28-2005, 12:15 AM
what the fuck does it have to do with anything? The topic is biting other rappers lines isn't?

its different to bite alittle bit or maybe every once in a while.
Ohhhh so now all of a sudden it's ok to bite. A little. Why? Biting is biting, isn't it?

Jay did it EVERY ALBUM in EVERY SONG Really.
Every song.
You sure about that?

Bone Collecta
07-28-2005, 01:31 AM
pretty much. Paying homage would be a couple of song during the span of their career. Jay-z has done it way too much

iNtell3kT
07-28-2005, 01:57 AM
fuck haters

Righteous1
08-01-2005, 04:36 AM
Well I got the info that I needed!!! Thanks for all that participated in this link. So like the first couple of words in Ether, we will conclude with FUCK JAY-Z!!!!!!Thanks come again. Oh and for that punk who tried to bring Red and Meth into the situation...... Isnt it obvious that they were giving it up to Cypress when they put C.H. in their movie How High?

Mr punch claims to be an artist painting portraits or whatever. I'm sure that if somebody published his work under their name, he would call it biting or copying and would lose respect for that person.....

_Goddess_
08-01-2005, 04:38 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~mr_infamous/Dead_PresidentsII.mp3

triggahappy187
08-01-2005, 04:59 AM
Yo Jigga is a proven biter there was a joint where it was all the lines he had bitten off other artists

Punch
08-01-2005, 06:14 AM
Well I got the info that I needed!!! Thanks for all that participated in this link. So like the first couple of words in Ether, we will conclude with FUCK JAY-Z!!!!!!Thanks come again. Oh and for that punk who tried to bring Red and Meth into the situation...... Isnt it obvious that they were giving it up to Cypress when they put C.H. in their movie How High? Just as obvious as when Jay does it, well obvious to anyone who has been listening to Hip Hop for a long time

Mr punch claims to be an artist painting portraits or whatever. I'm sure that if somebody published his work under their name, he would call it biting or copying and would lose respect for that person..... umm no

it actually happens more than you think in the art world, it's called appropriation. It's alot like sampling(why doesn't anyone bitch about that?).

maestro wooz
08-01-2005, 06:17 AM
dont you think when he uses the exact same line as a legend like biggie or rakim or slick rick he intends for you to catch that

Bone Collecta
08-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Just as obvious as when Jay does it, well obvious to anyone who has been listening to Hip Hop for a long time
umm no

it actually happens more than you think in the art world, it's called appropriation. It's alot like sampling(why doesn't anyone bitch about that?).
Sampling is NOT biting cause you have to pay the ppl you sample from

Punch
08-01-2005, 03:45 PM
Sampling is NOT biting cause you have to pay the ppl you sample from
Yeah NOW you do, but it wasn't always as strictly enforced as it is now.

Bone Collecta
08-01-2005, 03:53 PM
You always did if you didnt sue them it was ur fault

Punch
08-01-2005, 05:03 PM
so the only reason sampling isn't biting is beacause the original artists are paid?
So going by that logic all the songs that don't get sample clearance are examples of biting?

Bone Collecta
08-01-2005, 05:12 PM
biting would be taking someone's style of making beats. So if RZA started making beats like the Neptunes that would be biting.

Punch
08-01-2005, 06:32 PM
biting would be taking someone's style of making beats. So if RZA started making beats like the Neptunes that would be biting.
That's quite a change of subject, the topic was sampling, but I'll play along

So 4th, Tru, Math, Cilva, and Bronze are all biters? You' can't deny that they copied the Rza formula for producing.

Bone Collecta
08-01-2005, 06:39 PM
they were taught how to produce by someone who uses that style you cant blame the student for sounding like the teacher plus i dont know much about them anyway

08-01-2005, 06:52 PM
when you sample, you take something and change it into something else, when you bite, you take something and claim it's yours without changing any aspect of it, that's the difference

Righteous1
08-01-2005, 07:20 PM
when you sample, you take something and change it into something else, when you bite, you take something and claim it's yours without changing any aspect of it, that's the difference!!!!!!!!

Bone Collecta
08-01-2005, 08:02 PM
exactly

tical2000
08-01-2005, 11:05 PM
yo JAY-Z bit the "CARLITO"S WAY" vocal sample from GHOSTFACE..........listen to end of GHOSTFACE KILLAH'S "soul controller" song off IRONMAN........

JAY-Z uses this same "CARLITO's WAY" bit on VOL.2

Mixtape Mutt
08-01-2005, 11:24 PM
Yep, co-sign.

He bit garbage Dre and Snoop Dogg lol.
Lmao, another co-sign.

maestro wooz
08-02-2005, 02:11 AM
i dont know why this guy is talking about sampling and shit, it has nothing to do with it. Jayz isnt giving props when he takes a line from greats like rakim, slick rick, and big. Hes putting himself at the same level, he wants to be them and hes using the same lines they did. Its like when a pope takes the name of a former pope or when you name a child after someone who meant alot to you. You dont say the popes are biting off of the past popes, theyre paying respects to them. Do you really think hes trying to pass them off as his own rhymes? Do you think he thought no one would notice? Do you really think that? No one would notice krs-one had an album with blueprint in it? Thats what you think? Taking a snoop line, same thing. "He is to the east what snoop is to the west" is a line of jayz's, when he uses the snoop line hes showing respect to who he considers the best rapper ever of the westcoast. Come on guys, hes paying homage and respect to his favorite rappers, all-time greats like biggie, rakim, slick rick, snoop, and dre.

I have nothing to say to the dumbfucks who really think jayz bit off of lil wayne

Punch
08-02-2005, 06:01 AM
i dont know why this guy is talking about sampling and shit, it has nothing to do with it. Jayz isnt giving props when he takes a line from greats like rakim, slick rick, and big. Hes putting himself at the same level, he wants to be them and hes using the same lines they did. Its like when a pope takes the name of a former pope or when you name a child after someone who meant alot to you. You dont say the popes are biting off of the past popes, theyre paying respects to them. Do you really think hes trying to pass them off as his own rhymes? Do you think he thought no one would notice? Do you really think that? No one would notice krs-one had an album with blueprint in it? Thats what you think? Taking a snoop line, same thing. "He is to the east what snoop is to the west" is a line of jayz's, when he uses the snoop line hes showing respect to who he considers the best rapper ever of the westcoast. Come on guys, hes paying homage and respect to his favorite rappers, all-time greats like biggie, rakim, slick rick, snoop, and dre.

I have nothing to say to the dumbfucks who really think jayz bit off of lil wayne finally some common sense

It seems like alot of you didn't recognize the lines before they were pointed out in the "Stolen Lines" track. So really it wasn't Jay's fault, I got the references, Woozer seems to have gotten it too, most of those lines were far from obscure anyway.

08-02-2005, 07:15 AM

I have nothing to say to the dumbfucks who really think jayz bit off of lil wayne
sounds like you're making excuses, pathetic, first off this isn't a name, these are numerous lines that he has bitten, more than "paying homage", you are dumb as shit to believe that too. Too hung up on being a stan than seeing the truth. The truth is that this motherfucker is too lazy to come up with his own unique shit so he gotta bite other people's lines. end of disscussion. Get off Jay-z's dick and you'd see that.

08-02-2005, 07:17 AM
finally some common sense

It seems like alot of you didn't recognize the lines before they were pointed out in the "Stolen Lines" track. So really it wasn't Jay's fault, I got the references, Woozer seems to have gotten it too, most of those lines were far from obscure anyway.
just because we didn't know at the time didn't make it any less wrong, why the fuck are you jay-z fans so obsessed with this? HE BIT, HE AIN'T GOAT, HE NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Punch
08-02-2005, 02:41 PM
just because we didn't know at the time didn't make it any less wrong, why the fuck are you jay-z fans so obsessed with this? HE BIT, HE AIN'T GOAT, HE NOT EVEN CLOSE.
The point is that if you didn't recognize the lyrics in the first place, then how can you have any idea about what he's trying to do?

whatever you may think of him as an MC, you can't believe that Jay is stupid. A majority of those lines were taken from songs that Hip Hop heads SHOULD know. They are in no way rare or obscure.

just like when INS says " The employees of the year yeah we back to work..." I know he didn't make that line up, even though he gives no credit as to where it comes from.

to quote MF Doom" whoever ain't get it ain't supposed to."

08-02-2005, 02:43 PM
yeah but guess what, I do know the truth now.

Jay-Z is a biter

Biters aren't good, because if they could make up their own classic lines they wouldn't steal other people's, especially on the level Jay-Z has

End of discussion

maestro wooz
08-02-2005, 04:42 PM
sounds like you're making excuses, pathetic, first off this isn't a name, these are numerous lines that he has bitten, more than "paying homage", you are dumb as shit to believe that too. Too hung up on being a stan than seeing the truth. The truth is that this motherfucker is too lazy to come up with his own unique shit so he gotta bite other people's lines. end of disscussion. Get off Jay-z's dick and you'd see that.

yeah cause hes not creative enought to come up with 6 albums or however many he has. Since all you can do is call me names and say "OMG JAY-Z BITER NOT A WRITER" i guess that means i win

08-02-2005, 04:52 PM
you are a stan, you think that biting is ok, the fuck, get off his dick

and most of those "6 albums" are pretty bad and filled with biting, your point?

and win what? I don't care if you like Jay-Z or not, the fact is you're denying that biting is bad, when everyone KNOWS that it is, so put it to rest and just admit that ya "god emcee" ain't a god, because he BITES LINES, NUMEROUS LINES

maestro wooz
08-03-2005, 01:39 AM
arguing with you is a waste of time so ill leave you with this

fuck the hall

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 01:51 AM
lol foolish woozer